Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 367 of 552 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 417 467 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 8276
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2786

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOne8492  [View Original Post]
    Two Fridays ago I was talking with one of Pandora dancer (Philippina maybe? Not my type and dance wasn't great but she was friendly enough) and jokingly asked her out and invited to my place after club closed. Drove her home, she took shower, gave her deep massages, then I laid down so she can give me massage but she gave me bs massage (not even a halfass one) and said "I'm tired" and went to sleep on couch.

    I was dumbfounded but thought "eh maybe next time. " and I went to bed. Next morning, had coffee at nearby cafe, drove her back to club, went home and rubbed one out.

    Went to Pandora last Friday and she was there. Since it was raining so hard she didn't want to drive home in Kent or Renton and asked if she could stay at my place. I said yes and took her home. She took shower, I waited in my bed, then she went straight to the couch and went to sleep. I was quite annoyed and was reluctant for coffee next morning so just did Starbucks drive through.

    Then she had audacity of ordering not one but two grande drinks. Didn't even ask by "can I have xxx? Just went "I'll have grande xxx and yyy".

    I had enough and showed my frustration by dropping her off at other side of street from Pandora but she didn't get the message and said "you're making me cross the road?" I rolled my eyes and said "yeah right. Why did stripper cross the road. " Thought it was clever joke and she laughed but said "you're so stupid!

    Dumbkopf hundin You couldn't open childproofed ibuprofen bottle that morning.

    So yeah. I'll keep asking out my actual fav girl from pandora.
    Thats cold blooded brother, maybe you weren't direct with her enough. She coulda at least gave you a HJ for you wasting your energy time and gas and coffee. She def took advantage and felt she found a sucker. Glad you cut it off before a 3rd, 4th or 5th. The audacity hahaha!

  2. #2785

    Took a dancer home expecting otc fun but noooope

    Two Fridays ago I was talking with one of Pandora dancer (Philippina maybe? Not my type and dance wasn't great but she was friendly enough) and jokingly asked her out and invited to my place after club closed. Drove her home, she took shower, gave her deep massages, then I laid down so she can give me massage but she gave me bs massage (not even a halfass one) and said "I'm tired" and went to sleep on couch.

    I was dumbfounded but thought "eh maybe next time. " and I went to bed. Next morning, had coffee at nearby cafe, drove her back to club, went home and rubbed one out.

    Went to Pandora last Friday and she was there. Since it was raining so hard she didn't want to drive home in Kent or Renton and asked if she could stay at my place. I said yes and took her home. She took shower, I waited in my bed, then she went straight to the couch and went to sleep. I was quite annoyed and was reluctant for coffee next morning so just did Starbucks drive through.

    Then she had audacity of ordering not one but two grande drinks. Didn't even ask by "can I have xxx? Just went "I'll have grande xxx and yyy".

    I had enough and showed my frustration by dropping her off at other side of street from Pandora but she didn't get the message and said "you're making me cross the road?" I rolled my eyes and said "yeah right. Why did stripper cross the road. " Thought it was clever joke and she laughed but said "you're so stupid!

    Dumbkopf hundin… You couldn't open childproofed ibuprofen bottle that morning.

    So yeah. I'll keep asking out my actual fav girl from pandora.

  3. #2784
    What's her IG name?

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I've been talking with her on IG, will be heading down to meet her today.

  4. #2783

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    When they say that, the translation is that they have enough guys on their rotation right now and don't need another one.

    I've never met a stripper who worked for more than a year who wasn't doing outside work.
    True shit my friend!

  5. #2782

    *

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Wait. What? She does BBFS?

    What is her *.
    They ALL do. LOL.

    She only has one scene of a guy doing her doggy. Some OF just aint worth it. Unless its less than $5. I can afford to waste LOL.

    https://onlyfans.com/madi.playa

  6. #2781

    Amber

    Yum. I've done a couple dances with her, didn't think much was on offer so didn't ask. Will have to go back and check. Doing day shift now, too, which could be a good sign.

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    I've had dances with her and added her OF. Her taking raw dick, says she doesn't do anything outside the club. So guys report back if she does in club. Cute thick red hair chick.

  7. #2780
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She is very service oriented and aims to please.
    Thanks, I've been talking with her on IG, will be heading down to meet her today.

  8. #2779
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    I've had dances with her and added her OF. Her taking raw dick, says she doesn't do anything outside the club. So guys report back if she does in club. Cute thick red hair chick.
    Wait. What? She does BBFS?

    What is her *.

  9. #2778
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Most if not all do. I have never been turned down at Pandoras.

    It is part of the gig.
    Whets the damage for that, roughly.

  10. #2777

    When they say that.

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    ... Her taking raw dick, says she doesn't do anything outside the club.
    When they say that, the translation is that they have enough guys on their rotation right now and don't need another one.

    I've never met a stripper who worked for more than a year who wasn't doing outside work.

  11. #2776

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Foxx (Kylie Fierce) was there the other night.

    So was this tall drink of Water named Amber.

    I get the feeling Amber is up for anything.
    I've had dances with her and added her OF. Her taking raw dick, says she doesn't do anything outside the club. So guys report back if she does in club. Cute thick red hair chick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210921_174836.jpg‎  

  12. #2775

    Lola's worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone spent any time with Lola? I'm curious as to how far things would go with her in a VIP room.
    She is very service oriented and aims to please.

  13. #2774

    Lola at Pandoras

    Has anyone spent any time with Lola? I'm curious as to how far things would go with her in a VIP room.

  14. #2773
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I think the other one tried opening up a food cart right before this Covid stuff hit. She was also trying modeling and some fitness competition along with Britney. Still hangs out with Ava time to time.
    She also tried cam girl websites. She said the pay was low and the pervs were demanding.

    Running a food cart sounds like actual work. She'd be one fine food cart worker.

  15. #2772

    The other one

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    Yep that's the good one. Looks like she's there tonight, Monday.
    I think the other one tried opening up a food cart right before this Covid stuff hit. She was also trying modeling and some fitness competition along with Britney. Still hangs out with Ava time to time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape