Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 849 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 349 749 799 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 899 949 1349 ... LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11812
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Molly is a sweet girl if you can get her to reply and keep her attention long enough to get to her door. She aims to please. I've seen her twice, gotten many non-replies and been as far as her parking lot on two occasions then she ghosted. Change your number or use a text app with a different number. Maybe she blocked you early on for some dumb ass reason who knows with these girls. Stick with it and you may end up in her mouth and kitty with your finger in her ass. She'll do Greek if you're not thick but she'll tell you she doesn't like it and you're going to shovel out mucho for it.
    Talking about this Molly? Seems like there are at least two different girls by that name on here.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/17625111

  2. #11811
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    So the girl in the link is Layla, been around for a few years now. She's very nice, tries to please. Pictures of her body are accurate. Sometimes she replies and sometimes she doesnt. Eventually she will. Nice firm T&A. Good BBBJ but for me the FS was so so. I'm rather large and she's a tight girl. She tried to hang in there but I can't get down when a girl's in pain so we ended prematurely and she finished with bbbjcof with a smile. Her teeth are a bit jacked up but that shit doesn't bother me. If you're average size she'd be a good time definitely. Her rates are already reasonable and shell probably negotiate too. She has in the past.

    Molly is a sweet girl if you can get her to reply and keep her attention long enough to get to her door. She aims to please. I've seen her twice, gotten many non-replies and been as far as her parking lot on two occasions then she ghosted. Change your number or use a text app with a different number. Maybe she blocked you early on for some dumb ass reason who knows with these girls. Stick with it and you may end up in her mouth and kitty with your finger in her ass. She'll do Greek if you're not thick but she'll tell you she doesn't like it and you're going to shovel out mucho for it.

    Hope this helps. Carry on my fellow brethren.

    Shooter out!!
    Anyone know if Molly does CIP?

  3. #11810

    Layla & Molly hit or miss

    Quote Originally Posted by TourMgrtom  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...y-now/41307635

    She looks great but I can't find any reviews anywhere. Has anyone seen her?

    Also, I have been trying to see Molly for quite a while now but I can't ever get a response. I'm texting the right number and being polite but still nothing. I see all of the good reviews and I want to try her myself. Is there some sort of secret to getting a response?

    Thanks.
    So the girl in the link is Layla, been around for a few years now. She's very nice, tries to please. Pictures of her body are accurate. Sometimes she replies and sometimes she doesnt. Eventually she will. Nice firm T&A. Good BBBJ but for me the FS was so so. I'm rather large and she's a tight girl. She tried to hang in there but I can't get down when a girl's in pain so we ended prematurely and she finished with bbbjcof with a smile. Her teeth are a bit jacked up but that shit doesn't bother me. If you're average size she'd be a good time definitely. Her rates are already reasonable and she’ll probably negotiate too. She has in the past.

    Molly is a sweet girl if you can get her to reply and keep her attention long enough to get to her door. She aims to please. I've seen her twice, gotten many non-replies and been as far as her parking lot on two occasions then she ghosted. Change your number or use a text app with a different number. Maybe she blocked you early on for some dumb ass reason who knows with these girls. Stick with it and you may end up in her mouth and kitty with your finger in her ass. She'll do Greek if you're not thick but she'll tell you she doesn't like it and you're going to shovel out mucho for it.

    Hope this helps. Carry on my fellow brethren.

    Shooter out!!

  4. #11809
    Overkill, for 2 latinas and 2 dudes. Did have $18 k.

    My theory is someone's wife figured out where the paycheck is going and phoned it in.

    Happened to a someone I know and wife we t to the AMP and raided hell.

    Meanwhile 5000 people walk across the southern boarder.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigMan  [View Original Post]
    This is comical. A swat team for half dressed Asian chicks. We must all be gangsters then.

  5. #11808

    Vanessa

    Late report but got a chance to go see Vanessa last Thursday. She's actually been sending out texts I think to regulars pretty frequently the last few weeks. I don't have much to say then what's already known about her. I don't get out too often to see her cause kinda of like to explore new horizons. But man she just gives absolutely one of the best bbbjs bands down. I could actually just lay there and let her finish me off with that. But with her when you're there. You just have to take advantage of the opportunity cause she is open to just anything that you could you could think of. Went from Mish to doggy to the backdoor and finished shooting a load in her mouth and on her face. She gobbled up and swallowed all he jazz with no hesitancy and a smile afterwards. For all who's wanting her number. I asked and she mentioned that she doesn't really want her number out there. Says that she has enough regulars to keep her busy. But if you do text her old number I think ending in 9721? Just give a brief description of who you are. She's says if she recognizes who you are and that you've met before. She'll probably respond back with her personal number. Don't know if things are different now or but atleast that's what she told me when I saw her.

  6. #11807

    Well that sux!

    Quote Originally Posted by BD1965  [View Original Post]
    The house in Frederick got busted. See the News and Reports thread. I copied this link from there. There are some other reports after this article.

    https://www.wmar2news.com/news/local...ing-in-mt-airy
    So much for a convenient location. Now I know why no text replies.

  7. #11806

    Swat team for an AMP?

    This is comical. A swat team for half dressed Asian chicks. We must all be gangsters then.

    Quote Originally Posted by BD1965  [View Original Post]
    The house in Frederick got busted. See the News and Reports thread. I copied this link from there. There are some other reports after this article.

    https://www.wmar2news.com/news/local...ing-in-mt-airy

  8. #11805

    Personal penny

    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldMyers  [View Original Post]
    Is the video online or is it personal video?
    It's one of my personal ones. I don't post stuff online. Maybe a screenshot or two but nothing else. Unless we trade but it's had to find decent people who actually have stuff.

  9. #11804

    Penny Lane video

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    I concur. She's ones of the good ones. And for a small tip she'll let you make a video too. She even takes it to the face well.
    Is the video online or is it personal video?

  10. #11803
    Quote Originally Posted by BD1965  [View Original Post]
    The house in Frederick got busted. See the News and Reports thread. I copied this link from there. There are some other reports after this article.

    https://www.wmar2news.com/news/local...ing-in-mt-airy
    Did not seem like the best location.

  11. #11802

    BWI AMPs. . . Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Alchy505  [View Original Post]
    Hi, going to be near BWI for the week. Are all the Asian ads crapshoot as they usually are? :
    If you have a rental, take a drive to Greenbelt, MD. Much much better and you won't feel like you're banging someone that is trafic'd. There's quite a few places in Greenbelt. Cherry Accupressure, VIP, RL Therapy. They're all about the same level of service and quality women. I don't know of any AMP that truly has young girls. But you'll find them to be in their 30's. Not bad. Plan on 60 for the session and tip up to 140 for FS (all covered, of course).

  12. #11801

    Bust In Frederick

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1  [View Original Post]
    Alright gang it looks like the Linthicum Latina's are all gone now and the Laurel Latina's now in Frederick are also gone now. Been out of the net for a few weeks. Did something happen or is this just natural migration?

    MJ1.
    The house in Frederick got busted. See the News and Reports thread. I copied this link from there. There are some other reports after this article.

    https://www.wmar2news.com/news/local...ing-in-mt-airy

  13. #11800

    BWI Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Alchy505  [View Original Post]
    Hi, going to be near BWI for the week. Are all the Asian ads crapshoot as they usually are? :
    Yes as far as I've ever encountered. The girls change about every week or less. Set an appointment and if you don't like the provider when you arrive, just walk away.

  14. #11799

    Bwi

    Hi, going to be near BWI for the week. Are all the Asian ads crapshoot as they usually are? :

  15. #11798
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    All the 'No's in her her are a huge red flag for me, IMHO.
    This Faith has been around for a couple years now. She can be found walking the track in DC some nights. Very pretty with nice body but to many rules.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape