Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 24516
-
09-11-21 08:23 #11751Senior Member

Posts: 129Ravenstarr
Do you have a link to her ad?
Originally Posted by JackTon6289
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 22:41 #11750Senior Member

Posts: 90I'm dumb
What is. Site?
-
09-10-21 07:32 #11749Regular Member

Posts: 12Doesn't reply
I've tried to reach out to her a few times and got no reply. Did you just text or actually call her? What's the secret maneuver?
Originally Posted by JackTon6289
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 22:38 #11748Senior Member

Posts: 34I suspect it's basic economic theory of Supply increasing to meet Demand.
Originally Posted by JankMaster
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 20:30 #11747Senior Member

Posts: 34No BJ? What does she allow?
Thanks for the TOFTT report. I was thinking about visiting her and came here for some intel. The no BJ rule is pretty much a deal breaker and I'm wondering what does she allow? Just covered FS Mish blow and go? Or does she allow any GFE service like DFK, DATY, FIV? And did you ask if her friend would join in? TIA.
Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit88
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 15:27 #11746Senior Member

Posts: 99I seem to remember a so so review for her a while back. It indicated that full service was available. I knew the daughter was in the business, but that was before my time. I found her YouTube channel and a video of her twerking. Interesting.
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 13:45 #11745Senior Member

Posts: 56I understand. My needs are really simple so it works for me. She's good looking, and doesn't rush. I'm a "wam, bam, thank you ma'am" and out the door I go kind of monger.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 07:54 #11744Senior Member

Posts: 2270She does have some positive escort reviews on the other site. She's definitely in the GILF territory. I do wish her daughter was back in the biz.
Originally Posted by LuvARub88;5527630[URL
-
09-09-21 07:26 #11743Senior Member

Posts: 56I saw her a couple months ago, plan on seeing her again soon. $. 2 for qv $$ for hhr. I see stayed for a qv as it was first meeting. Everything covered. CBJ was nice, then pounded away in doggie til I finished. Definitely the girl in the pics and she's very cute. She has a really soft cellulite booty which felt great to squeeze. The only thing I would dock her for is being a bit pricey, and she is a bit out of shape, but it's not too bad (for me anyway).
Originally Posted by TheSkydiver
[View Original Post]
Can't answer your second question though.
-
09-09-21 07:19 #11742Senior Member

Posts: 811Faith (no more)
All the 'No's in her her are a huge red flag for me, IMHO.
Originally Posted by EDub2689
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 05:16 #11741Regular Member

Posts: 23Raven Starr
This is the lovely little spinner with the spider tat.
I tested the waters with a small video purchase to make sure she was legit, and not one of a million scammers. She was prompt with delivery and a total sweetheart. Asked if she was around tonight to hang, and off I went.
Pics / vids on her site are accurate. She's a tiny little thing, but very cute and knows how to make you comfortable and make sure you enjoy yourself. She can hold a conversation and is interesting if that's something you care about, if not she's good about getting right to work. Head game is amazing, pussy is tight and smells clean. BBBJ was amazing, and I could have cum in moments. Doesn't do DATY, but that's a minor thing.
I had seen some mentions about her in-call spot, it's not that bad but it could be better. I'm a big guy, and while it was a bit warm, it certainly wasn't anything unbearable or that unpleasant. Hopefully she can get into a nicer place soon. Take care of her guys and she will take care of you.
Her ad / site is Ravenstarr. Site.
-
09-09-21 01:57 #11740Senior Member

Posts: 70Sounds like Sam from Aberdeen hasn't made many friends.
Originally Posted by EDub2689
[View Original Post]
That the is faith I am referring to. I've seen her posts but I'm wondering if anyone has any experience.
Also, where's the best BBBJ in the area?
-
09-08-21 17:50 #11739Senior Member

Posts: 56https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...698/2026078239
Originally Posted by TheSkydiver
[View Original Post]
If this is the faith your referring to. She is currently in the college park area. I know this is my first post. I'm a long time lurker and don't hobby much.
-
09-08-21 16:51 #11738Senior Member

Posts: 1625Aberdeen Sam once worked from an abandoned house near the Circle at WW and she played the cash and dash game with me. This was in 2019.
Originally Posted by TheSkydiver
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 15:51 #11737Senior Member

Posts: 414Russian
Almost everyone has said the Russian very pretty but the service sucks and she has GPS. I've seen The girl in Aberdeen at a hotel next to the Burger King and she pulled a knife on me, she's at the top of my list for bad experiences.
Originally Posted by TheSkydiver
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





