Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 300 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 4495
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2680
    Quote Originally Posted by Mong21  [View Original Post]
    To answer somebody's question.

    IMO the best way is to text them and ask them what girls are working at the specific location you're interested in. They'll text you back pics with names. I'd recommend calling for the exact address.

    888 is a solid service. It's really just hit or miss with the specific provider. You get somebody who's fun and wants to please or you can get the stuck up Latina that's just going through the motions.
    I agree with everything said here. The pics they text are accurate and they get back to you immediately.

  2. #2679

    Tan Rose

    {Design District, Downtown, Miami, Miami Beach. Sunday, November 26,2017 1:37 PM. 786-870-7 xxx. }.

    Missed this One about 2017. Just My Pre 1983 looking type for a brunette.

    Will take Suggestions for Ladies with the same looks and Or Style.

    Also When Searching 'Tan Rose' it just gave me 'Rose' is there a way too type 'Tan Rose' in Search and only get results with the two words together?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 808a9afa8c1166d5a067584b2e992b4e.jpg‎   e386b0319fb94f8c87e98482d2704d0d.jpg‎   da9ed85092a0d956ac96355d6c14265b.jpg‎   4ad773cf1a34ab82de9e9903e37e7a22.jpg‎  

  3. #2678

    Uh, yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Diego536  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I must've gone to the wrong one. The sign said "Oriental Holistic Spa" so I thought I was at the right place. I'll have to make the trip again and try it out, thanks.
    That's why I said the ground floor Spa, to distinguish the two.

  4. #2677
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, well, you were at New Oriental Spa, that place is a dud. OK looking women work there, but I don't think I've heard of an FS there.

    I'm someone has, but it's not known as a F. S. Spa.

    Next building to the east is Asian Holistic, all FS all day long there.

    There are sign boards in front of each building that say what's there.
    Yeah, I must've gone to the wrong one. The sign said "Oriental Holistic Spa" so I thought I was at the right place. I'll have to make the trip again and try it out, thanks.

  5. #2676

    Visiting from up north

    Hey all,

    Will be visiting Miami for a few days from up north. I will be staying in Coral Gables, any good AMPs in the area worth the visit?

  6. #2675

    888

    To answer somebody's question.

    IMO the best way is to text them and ask them what girls are working at the specific location you're interested in. They'll text you back pics with names. I'd recommend calling for the exact address.

    888 is a solid service. It's really just hit or miss with the specific provider. You get somebody who's fun and wants to please or you can get the stuck up Latina that's just going through the motions.

  7. #2674
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanKnight  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys wondering how does the 888 companios work.

    Just call them up or now on their website its email and schedule and they will call you and tell you the location or is there a fixed location that you can just walk into.
    How do you get a user ID and password.

  8. #2673

    Wrong spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Diego536  [View Original Post]
    I'm in south Dade, made the 45 minute trip to see if I could score Candy. She wasn't there. Cici was there with a loose blouse and small jean shorts. Was happy to do a HJ, but wouldn't let me roam, nor was she up for anything more than the HJ. :

    BTW, this place is actually on the second floor, not the ground floor.
    Yeah, well, you were at New Oriental Spa, that place is a dud. OK looking women work there, but I don't think I've heard of an FS there.

    I'm someone has, but it's not known as a F. S. Spa.

    Next building to the east is Asian Holistic, all FS all day long there.

    There are sign boards in front of each building that say what's there.

  9. #2672

    Video link

    Would you mind sending a link to your vids I'm interested in seeing them for 888 I've only seen Kira and Pia so if you want deets on those girls I got you.

    Quote Originally Posted by MargielaMadman  [View Original Post]
    888 is great, they have a big selection of baddies at multiple locations.

    On my last visit I saw Jacinda the big booty Jamaican girl. Paid the house which was 75 roses and started off.

    Honestly I didn't care for the massage and she kinda caught on, we was on the same energy. Had a tip of $. 40 and felt her get aroused as she was exciting my member, she's a freak. She also let me suck on her nips, really cool girl. She even wanted me to keep going after I popped in the bag after doing RCG & K9. I was pounding it and I'm sure anyone in the other rooms could listen. Not going to lie I was hoping to catch the moans of the other girl in the other room but the music was a bit too loud.

    I'm currently filming all my encounters and will eventually fill up my Xvideos account. I'm really really really surprised noone else has started doing this but I'll just take on the responsibility. Does anyone else record their encounters? I feel like if I'm spending so much I should at least have video to go back to at night LOL..

  10. #2671
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego536  [View Original Post]
    Why less than HH? Go for the hour!
    Because then it wouldve more and for less time.

    And yea, don't expect the same level of service in south florida compared to Orlando. Orlando is top notch no question. If I ever go back to an AMP, its going to be in orlando.

  11. #2670
    Quote Originally Posted by RiotStar  [View Original Post]
    Went to wei last night and thought it was interesting. I was debating to try this out or go back to Coco spa. Since I saw Cici at coco spa, I decided to try this place out. When I got there, I saw Cici. The only reason why I know is because she recognized me. I guess she works days there and nights at wei. BBJ and FS but 200 for less than HH isn't worth it. Not to mention the spas in Orlando that are connected to this spa are on a whole other level of service. Orlando has the best ones. Nice quick session but not worth it imo.
    Maybe this is my problem. I've been to the ones in Orlando and they're on another level. The service you get is elite and nothing in Miami can compare.

    Orlando you pay the flat fee and you get the full time. They go all out and treat you like a king. It would be nice if we had something like that down here.

    / or maybe not because I'd spend too much money LOL.

  12. #2669
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    Headed out this past weekend to Asian Wellness off of Ives Dairy near 95, wanted to see Yoyo but everyone was busy with a customer.

    Next, west to tenth at Asian Holistic, ground floor, office building. Found a delightful looking little skinny but shapely girl, Candy. About 85 pounds, classic little Asian girl's body.
    I'm in south Dade, made the 45 minute trip to see if I could score Candy. She wasn't there. Cici was there with a loose blouse and small jean shorts. Was happy to do a HJ, but wouldn't let me roam, nor was she up for anything more than the HJ. :

    BTW, this place is actually on the second floor, not the ground floor.

  13. #2668
    Quote Originally Posted by RiotStar  [View Original Post]
    Went to wei last night and thought it was interesting. I was debating to try this out or go back to Coco spa. Since I saw Cici at coco spa, I decided to try this place out. When I got there, I saw Cici. The only reason why I know is because she recognized me. I guess she works days there and nights at wei. BBJ and FS but 200 for less than HH isn't worth it. Not to mention the spas in Orlando that are connected to this spa are on a whole other level of service. Orlando has the best ones. Nice quick session but not worth it imo.
    Why less than HH? Go for the hour!

  14. #2667
    Quote Originally Posted by RiotStar  [View Original Post]
    Went to wei last night and thought it was interesting. I was debating to try this out or go back to Coco spa. Since I saw Cici at coco spa, I decided to try this place out. When I got there, I saw Cici. The only reason why I know is because she recognized me. I guess she works days there and nights at wei. BBJ and FS but 200 for less than HH isn't worth it. Not to mention the spas in Orlando that are connected to this spa are on a whole other level of service. Orlando has the best ones. Nice quick session but not worth it imo.
    True, Lots of better spas all over Florida. Orlando is a newer area. Hialeah, like most of Dade County is an old, over crowded nightmare so the services tend to be not as good.

  15. #2666
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, West 4. Th ave is Red Road, and like I said, this is just a good FS stop, pump and dump mostly, a good massage with the pleasantries is not what this AMP is about.

    But, like I always like to remind everyone, it all depends upn the girl.

    I went to an unreported foot spa recently and got awesome FS from a girl in a place with a no FS reputation. When I went back 2 weeks later, she was gone and some stuffy looking older Asian lady was there.
    Went to wei last night and thought it was interesting. I was debating to try this out or go back to Coco spa. Since I saw Cici at coco spa, I decided to try this place out. When I got there, I saw Cici. The only reason why I know is because she recognized me. I guess she works days there and nights at wei. BBJ and FS but 200 for less than HH isn't worth it. Not to mention the spas in Orlando that are connected to this spa are on a whole other level of service. Orlando has the best ones. Nice quick session but not worth it imo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape