Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 8117
-
09-21-21 23:10 #3587Senior Member

Posts: 158STG Latina
I have seen Bri advertise in STG on and off for a while. I did an image search to make sure her pics were real but can not find any reviews on line for her. I contacted her and she responded right back. She is staying off Irvington and Palo Verde. There is something about those crazy eyes that intrigue me. Has anyone spent time with her?
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse this site you permit us to place cookies on your browser and agree to our use of cookies. Review our cookies policy for details.
"Accept cookies.
What are cookies?
Providers, we do not send out text messages ever, do not click on links from them.
Signups will be open at the end of September, we apologize for the delay but we had some technical issues.
Skip the games. Get satisfaction.
Log in here.
Find escorts."
-
09-21-21 17:43 #3586Senior Member

Posts: 350You hit the nail on the head! Good looking out with the intel, and sharing your story. I'm seasoned enough not to send a selfie, play the cash app game, etc. As you eluded to, she is trying to manipulate the situation by saying it is to make sure that I keep the appointment. She is the one, who took almost two days to respond to my text. She isn't going to rob me. You can tell that she is full of herself by a couple of her rates, and looking for a assistant like she is a CFO of a finance company. I don't remember seeing a reviews for her on this forum. I have had one do an hr outcall for 100 donation. A couple have accepted 100 for hhr. Being a single man, I don't put up with a bunch of bs from women that aren't escorts. So, I'm definitely not going to pay to deal a woman with a extreme toxic personality. I'm about mutually beneficial rapports.
Originally Posted by GreatExpecta
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 17:05 #3585Senior Member

Posts: 765In my experience, anyone asking to deposit via a cash app, or requesting you get gift cards is fatal red sign and I will always block. Now, they may string you on before they tell you like when you are on the way to their supposed incall that they want a picture of a driver's license, have a cash app, want a gift card, etc. My most recent experience was after a short message to a provider just asking if she was still in Tucson. Two days later she replied saying her manager said he was having problems with me from other girls and that I was in trouble and needed to contact him. I just deleted the text, but two days later, I got another text saying the guy was an administrator of the the site and I had to pay for the trouble I had caused. They went so far as to attach pics of seemingly bloodied and unconscious guys lying the streets telling me I was next if I didn't contact them. I deleted that text too (I have a secure app number) as there is no way he even knows what city I'm in, much less who I am and is feeding on fear mongers may have on being outted. I say this, as we need to keep our wits about us and not to be afraid to walk away at any point. Be safe out there!
Originally Posted by Perceptive41
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 12:03 #3584Senior Member

Posts: 350Glad that I asked the question
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...g/436691006825
Along with contacting Starr Saturday night, I texted this one. As I'm chillaxing at my apartment last night, she finally decided to respond at 9:30 pm saying. Sorry it took me forever to respond. LMK when you are free again! I texted back about an hour ago asking was that a yes to my 80 donation offer for QV. If so, I could be free tonight. She said sure I will accept that. Then, she asked if I have a cash app. For me, that is a red flag! Her next text is normal old cash is fine if you don't. I told her that I prefer the normal old cash route. I told her that I like to eat. Is that OK? She says not for 80, no. Then, she says if you would want to schedule something in advance. I ask for a small deposit to make sure that you keep the appointment. That is where the cash app comes in. I said thank you for your honesty. Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday. From her past posts, my perception radar was telling me that she has a princess personality type. My interaction with confirmed my suspicion. Last year, I was hanging out with one who post on STG for 60 qv every time. Her incall was a small apartment near DMAFB. She gave BBBJ, allowed DATY, enjoyed BBFS, and wanted a creampie special every time. She even swallowed one. If she wasn't so flaking and emotionally unstable, I would still be hanging out with her. Wasting my time is a sign of blatant disrespect in my book. I will deleting the text thread with this one and will not try to link up with her again.
-
09-20-21 20:51 #3583Senior Member

Posts: 995Similar
I had a similar experience w / re to chatting her up. However, when I looked deeper and clicked on the "More Pics & Reviews" I noticed that there were 2 different girls' photos shown. This to me is a red flag, so I decided Not to follow up. I hope you have a great reportable experience.
YMMV.
CL.
Originally Posted by MotorboatJones
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 20:39 #3582Senior Member

Posts: 995Too Pricey
For $$ yes 500.00. I still need to say NO! It sounds you have found exactly what you've been looking for. For me, the YMMV has never been truer. I will stick with the few providers that are still out there within the $- range. Yes, sometimes they are capable of the annoying shortcomings that you've listed, but for the $$ saving I'm willing to tolerate them.
Thanks again for the review.
YMMV.
CL.
Originally Posted by Asfaloth54
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 20:29 #3581Senior Member

Posts: 995Bbbj
Great review. Thanks for TOFTT.
Originally Posted by TStrong520
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 17:15 #3580Senior Member

Posts: 350Jlynn
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/66643354
I saw this one on September 4th when she was here visiting from Phoenix for that night. Being a black man, it can be hard finding my preference (white women) on these sites. It feels like 25-50% of there ads say no AA, call me, or screening is required. I have learned, and heard that they feel that they can guess your ethnicity from your voice. So, it was welcomed change that this one was actually married to a black man at one time. I texted her at 10:02 pm, and she responded in less than 5 minutes with the donations. 120 hhr 180 hr. I offered 100 hhr, and she accepted. She agreed to be at my apartment complex at 11 pm, and she was on time. I grabbed her from the parking lot, and we went to my apartment. She asked for the donation upfront, and we briefly talked about her no go's. She said no cim, and she don't speak Greek. Eventually, I learned she doesn't lick balls either. I told her that I'm about the bb life, and she asked was I clean. Yes, I am. I get undressed, and she expected me to take off her bra and panties. She ended up undressing herself. We start off in missionary, and then roll into doggy. In my opinion, she has a tight pie. She said that I was hurting during some knee deep strokes that it made her tear up. So, we go back to missionary. She didn't just lay there. As I was doing what I do, she was dancing on it from the bottom. My plan was to pull out, but I didn't make it out. I asked her where did she want to cum at, and she said wherever you want. At one point, she said right there right there. As soon as I started to hit her with a creampie special, she started moaning very loud and said I'm cumming. We clean up, and I walked her to her car. She asked for a hug, and told me to saved her number. She will hit me up when she comes back to Tucson. She is a little crazy, but I would repeat. I think she would be more relaxed in the future.
-
09-20-21 16:53 #3579Senior Member

Posts: 93Same Experience
I think she fits the bill for a quick BBBJ; I don't think I would do more just based on her body. If you like big girls, she's probably someone you could get cheap as a regular. I'm guessing she smokes A LOT of 420, which is also an issue for me. I'm not a smoker, nor is the lady at home, so I can't come home smelling like it. There is no avoiding this smell on your clothes, even with a 15 minute visit in the room.
Originally Posted by TStrong520
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 16:08 #3578Senior Member

Posts: 239Fs
Was FS on the table?
Originally Posted by Spobo
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 13:54 #3577Senior Member

Posts: 85She is in an apartment near rincon high school. She gave a mediocre massage but an effective HE. Not sure I would return but she seemed nice.
Originally Posted by MotorboatJones
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 12:29 #3576Senior Member

Posts: 239I'm interested
I've been interested in this one as well. I also get the same feeling that more than HE is on the table as well. Anyone have intel?
Originally Posted by MotorboatJones
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 11:03 #3575Senior Member

Posts: 350Double standards, and hypocrisy should not be tolerated. They expect us to be honest, be prompt, and not play games. However, they do the complete opposite. If you have restrictions, put them in your ad. Get an incall location. Just ghosting me, and not telling me you are not coming and / or try to reschedule is blatant disrespect. Until we stop trying to provide them business, they will continue their antics.
Originally Posted by DodgeBros
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 10:43 #3574Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else

Posts: 828Massage / Escort
Has anyone tried this one for a "massage"? I put massage in quotes because she posts in the escort category on sites. This is also why I posted this here rather than the massage board.
I have chatted her up and it definitely seems like more than just a HE is on the table. She is a little flaky about responding at times though.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/67293350
-
09-19-21 23:10 #3573Senior Member

Posts: 239Nutty
Yes she is a little nutty, I would agree. But as long as she swallows my nut it's all good to me LOL.
Originally Posted by Uncivil
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




