Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 542 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 8117
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3572
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by TStrong520  [View Original Post]
    I met this one before, intrigued by big tits and BBBJ. She is very nice and friendly, definitely makes sure you are happy and has hospitality feel to her. Anyway she stays at apartments central of town, not the best area. She opens the door and has a bed in the living room where she works. Had a robe on and takes it off, definitely has big tits. But also comes with a big gut. I went for qv BBBJ, I would say the BBBJ is good, not the best. But she does swallow. She doesn't jack hammer to make you finish quickly, she allows you to take your time. Would I repeat, maybe. But only if I needed to get one off and no one else was available. She is nice though.
    I almost saw this one. She is nice, but also a bit nutty. But, I looked at the photos again, and I just couldn't. The fantasy is part of what I'm paying for, and girls who look like that and don't even wear makeup are not what I fantasize about.

  2. #3571

    Another near miss

    Quote Originally Posted by Perceptive41  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing a review on here about her a while, so I decided to text her last night since she is out call only. She responds at 11:45 pm saying she is available. I said I wanted a hhr, since it is our first time hanging out. She says ok, it's 120 hh. I got her to agreed to 100 hh. I text her my address at 12:10 am. Before that, I told her my crossroads. She asked has she seen before, and I said so. She claimed that she was on her way. At 1:08 am, I get a text saying I'm running late but omw. I asked what side of Tucson is she coming from. She says North. Orange Grove and Oracle. I live on the east side. All of a sudden, I get a text message about she didn't know that I was that far away, she usually doesn't come out this late unless it is a hour or more. She takes an uber for transportation, and she says it is not worth the trip. In her ad, it says she is 24/7 and says nothing about distance restrictions. At this point, my perception radar is saying she is going to flake. I told her that I'm looking for a mutual beneficial situation, so maybe it could be a hour next time. I told her that I thought she had been here before she asked had she seen me before. Her response at 1:25 am was idk. At 2:45 am, I text her asking is she still on her way and no response. So, I wasted my time grabbing the donation, and getting ready in the early morning hours to get ghosted. I won't be trying again, and I blocked her number. These providers with extremely toxic personalities need to be held accountable.
    Thanks for posting this review. I have texted a few girls this morning with none of them responding back. I just text Starr and got a response back. I think I will pass on her.

  3. #3570
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonMonger  [View Original Post]
    Not even the nameless one was 5 bills an hour. But thanks for the report. Can you speak to the screening?
    I'm now on P411, which is all she needed to know.

  4. #3569

    Starr, the time waster and flake

    I remember seeing a review on here about her a while, so I decided to text her last night since she is out call only. She responds at 11:45 pm saying she is available. I said I wanted a hhr, since it is our first time hanging out. She says ok, it's 120 hh. I got her to agreed to 100 hh. I text her my address at 12:10 am. Before that, I told her my crossroads. She asked has she seen before, and I said so. She claimed that she was on her way. At 1:08 am, I get a text saying I'm running late but omw. I asked what side of Tucson is she coming from. She says North. Orange Grove and Oracle. I live on the east side. All of a sudden, I get a text message about she didn't know that I was that far away, she usually doesn't come out this late unless it is a hour or more. She takes an uber for transportation, and she says it is not worth the trip. In her ad, it says she is 24/7 and says nothing about distance restrictions. At this point, my perception radar is saying she is going to flake. I told her that I'm looking for a mutual beneficial situation, so maybe it could be a hour next time. I told her that I thought she had been here before she asked had she seen me before. Her response at 1:25 am was idk. At 2:45 am, I text her asking is she still on her way and no response. So, I wasted my time grabbing the donation, and getting ready in the early morning hours to get ghosted. I won't be trying again, and I blocked her number. These providers with extremely toxic personalities need to be held accountable.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210919-095742_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210919-095749_Chrome.jpg‎  

  5. #3568

    Going to the Store

    Quote Originally Posted by Asfaloth54  [View Original Post]
    So, after years of avoiding premium providers, telling myself no pussy is worth that much. I finally decided to stop assuming and actually find out. I'm very glad I did. Rose is by far the hottest, sexiest, tastiest angel of a girl I have met since. She whose name can not be mentioned. A nearly perfect body, with a mellow and very accommodating manner. Daty was amazing, fiv, fia, doggy left me dizzy, and finished with BBBJ. YMMV. At 5'8" and 120 - holy crap. I had forgotten how erotic it is to gaze on a truly beautiful and engaging woman. At 43, Rose could easily pass for 30.

    Like many of you, I have whined about how unprofessional, undependable, and bat shit crazy so many of these lower tier providers are. This is precisely what they mean by 'You get what you pay for'.

    All I can say is, I'm done with these scrubs. No more constant ghosting, pimps, inconsistency, "bring me some soda! And bipolar bs. I'm a believer now. I'll pay for legitimate quality. Be safe out there.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rose-dawn
    LOL, this is true about bringing them soda or whatever. Every time I have had one ask me to go to the store for them before the date. They always turn out to be kinda crazy. That seems to be a pattern that has now become a red flag for me. Last week right when I was pulling into the hotel, the girl texted me wanting me to go to the store for her. I thought. Oh great here we go again LOL. Then I texted back I already pulled in and she said that's ok. She turned out to be pretty cool.

  6. #3567
    Quote Originally Posted by Asfaloth54  [View Original Post]
    So, after years of avoiding premium providers, telling myself no pussy is worth that much. I finally decided to stop assuming and actually find out. I'm very glad I did. Rose is by far the hottest, sexiest, tastiest angel of a girl I have met since. She whose name can not be mentioned. A nearly perfect body, with a mellow and very accommodating manner. Daty was amazing, fiv, fia, doggy left me dizzy, and finished with BBBJ. YMMV. At 5'8" and 120 - holy crap. I had forgotten how erotic it is to gaze on a truly beautiful and engaging woman. At 43, Rose could easily pass for 30.

    Like many of you, I have whined about how unprofessional, undependable, and bat shit crazy so many of these lower tier providers are. This is precisely what they mean by 'You get what you pay for'.

    All I can say is, I'm done with these scrubs. No more constant ghosting, pimps, inconsistency, "bring me some soda! And bipolar bs. I'm a believer now. I'll pay for legitimate quality. Be safe out there.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rose-dawn
    Not even the nameless one was 5 bills an hour. But thanks for the report. Can you speak to the screening?

  7. #3566

    Rose Dawn

    So, after years of avoiding premium providers, telling myself no pussy is worth that much. I finally decided to stop assuming and actually find out. I'm very glad I did. Rose is by far the hottest, sexiest, tastiest angel of a girl I have met since. She whose name can not be mentioned. A nearly perfect body, with a mellow and very accommodating manner. Daty was amazing, fiv, fia, doggy left me dizzy, and finished with BBBJ. YMMV. At 5'8" and 120 - holy crap. I had forgotten how erotic it is to gaze on a truly beautiful and engaging woman. At 43, Rose could easily pass for 30.

    Like many of you, I have whined about how unprofessional, undependable, and bat shit crazy so many of these lower tier providers are. This is precisely what they mean by 'You get what you pay for'.

    All I can say is, I'm done with these scrubs. No more constant ghosting, pimps, inconsistency, "bring me some soda! And bipolar bs. I'm a believer now. I'll pay for legitimate quality. Be safe out there.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rose-dawn

  8. #3565

    She's alright

    Quote Originally Posted by Vippin  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited her before? Thinking of sending her a message, but wondering if she's worth the while.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...n/878906698219
    I met this one before, intrigued by big tits and BBBJ. She is very nice and friendly, definitely makes sure you are happy and has hospitality feel to her. Anyway she stays at apartments central of town, not the best area. She opens the door and has a bed in the living room where she works. Had a robe on and takes it off, definitely has big tits. But also comes with a big gut. I went for qv BBBJ, I would say the BBBJ is good, not the best. But she does swallow. She doesn't jack hammer to make you finish quickly, she allows you to take your time. Would I repeat, maybe. But only if I needed to get one off and no one else was available. She is nice though.

  9. #3564

    Rip off

    Well I messed up. Was thinking clearly and she got me for $100. The first 3 are her and her cash app. The last pic is of a different girl who she said was her friend. Idk if she's a ripoff too but I'd be careful if I was you guys.

    Good luck and stay safe.

  10. #3563

    Question

    Has anyone visited her before? Thinking of sending her a message, but wondering if she's worth the while.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...n/878906698219

  11. #3562

    Winter

    So after reading about Winter, I decided to set up an appointment.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/67241154

    Upon contacting her, she immediately asked if I wanted a Special Massage or Other services. To which, I replied Other Services. She quoted 1.6 of 15 minutes and demanded a selfie with 2 fingers up, and that she would do the same. She claimed that this selfie would help her identify me when I showed up at her door.

    Of course, I denied to provide a selfie. Instead I stated that we would both know it was one another when she opened the door to her IC and there we stood facing each other. I guess she didn't see the humor, and replied with an ugly message that basically told me to FO and not contact her again. To which, I am willing going to comply.

    I will not contact her again.

    YMMV.

    CL.

    Quote Originally Posted by AzHeadHunter  [View Original Post]
    Looks to me like Winter's name might be something like Winston. Far be it from me to judge, if that's what you're into, just saying.

  12. #3561

    Wett dreams

    Has anyone spent time with her? Please tell me she's real.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...y/151454286854

  13. #3560

    Great Info

    Thanks for the report. I've tried to see her several times over the years, but we could never get our schedules right. After your report, I'll give it another try. Thanks again.

    CL.

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimmingInSand  [View Original Post]
    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...u/097987959789

    I had seen her ads for a while, and was always curious, even more so when she set up an OF account, so it was a nice preview. So I setup an appointment with her, very easy, and she is super chill. She does have a regular job and goes the school, so initial tag up took a bit of time, so a little patience goes a long way. Anyway I texted her when I got there, and when she had me come up she answered the door naked which was awesome. She is definitely thick (thicker than the older photos imply) but in line with her recent OF content, with a lovely juicy ass. She shares her IC location with Meli (and a cat), and she hangs out on the couch behind a screen. Had a quick meet and greet, actually had a decent conversation, and then the fun started. I'll just say, she is clean, smooth and delicious, and she really took care of me. Will totally see her again. My only complaint was more the IC itself, it's a small apartment with only a swamp cooler, so we got pretty schvitzy, haha.

  14. #3559

    Pregnant Provider

    East Side Snow Bunny.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...s/047113319432

    BBBJ & CFS. Good skill set. QV discounted rate. Small but nice apartment.

    I will repeat.

    YMMV.

    CL.

  15. #3558

    Princess

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...s/824799677127

    Visited this one due to seeing her working with another provider that I've seen in the past. She's definitely sexy and young, but doesn't seem to like her job too much. Would say it's mediocre experience. She tries to talk and have a conversation but I could just tell she was doing it because she knows she has to. Well she first started with a dry HJ to get started which was lackluster. Then goes for a CBJ which only lasted a few minutes, and was ok. She also didn't take off her shirt to see her tits. She then says "you can hit it from the back". Which I gladly did, she gets in a good doggy position and I went to town. She does have a nice ass to grab and bang. And her third hole was just staring at me, not sure if Greek is on the menu but it looks like it might. Anyways just stay doggy and finish in the bag. We then clean up and she says thank you. Overall it's a mediocre experience, if you want a young girl with a decent ass that can assume doggy well, then go for it. But I don't think I will be repeating.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape