Thread: Rants, Raves & Opinions
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 994
-
09-19-21 13:51 #394Senior Member

Posts: 58Hobbyist WK? Whatever LOL
LOLOL I did not defend any hobbyist. OP writes an alert, Jake attacks the guy without considering that despite OP being new, the alert might still be valid. I CONCUR with PriceIsRight's comment about white knighting the white knights. Where's "blindly defending other hobbyists" here?
Originally Posted by Dexxzy
[View Original Post]
However, I do appreciate the passion with which YOU, sir, are defending Jake. Bravo! What was the term again? Ah, "hobbyist WK!"
Or is that you, Jake? SMFH.
-
09-18-21 19:08 #393Senior Member

Posts: 229Ya the dude also said he never needed to be part of any forum as well. And he decided to post there to help others from the lady.
Originally Posted by Dexxzy
[View Original Post]
This thread is starting to sound like it on the board, maybe we should just send it over to TNA what happened to the girls man.
-
09-18-21 18:45 #392Senior Member

Posts: 229Ya the dude also said he never needed to be part of any forum as well. And he decided to post there to help others from the lady.
Originally Posted by Dexxzy
[View Original Post]
This thread is starting to sound like it on the board, maybe we should just send it over to TNA what happened to the girls man.
-
09-18-21 13:36 #391Senior Member

Posts: 371So that makes you a hobbyist WK, blindly defending random hobbyists with no questions asked.
Originally Posted by PoontangChaser
[View Original Post]
The dude wrote he'd been in the hobby since 2014. Profile was created a week before the alert. Jake asked a very valid question of what's his real handle.
As for video recording, there's loads of tricks and small gadgets to detect an active camera, but they're not 100% effective. If you're paranoid, only do outcalls, where you have control of the environment. Otherwise it's a trust issue with the provider.
-
09-17-21 20:47 #390Senior Member

Posts: 58Still a wk
There are different ways of white knighting and attacking the hobbyist without explicitly taking sides with the provider is white knighting (passive white knighting?)
Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
[View Original Post]
Jake4 X challenged and cast suspicion on the OP right out of the gate without even enquiring about the details of what transpired. Basically, you're an alt so you're not to be believed and thus the lady must be right.
Yeah, white knight for sure.
-
09-17-21 15:25 #389Senior Member

Posts: 287Skepticism isn't a bad word its a good word and skepticism don't make a wk a wk has no skepticism he always believes the woman even when faced with the facts.
Originally Posted by Boomer14
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 12:55 #388Senior Member

Posts: 58Hahaha nice! True though.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 11:22 #387Senior Member

Posts: 2335White knighting the white knights! LOL.
Originally Posted by EoCowbooy1
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 00:57 #386Senior Member

Posts: 52Question
Isn't he the guy who had his garage burned down by Jessie (Cinder)? Because if he is, fuck you for sticking up for him!
Originally Posted by EoCowbooy1
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 00:47 #385Senior Member

Posts: 140Jake 4 X
I've known Jake since around the time CLRB became TNA. He and others were the first ones to vet a lot of the new ladies. They certainly had methods to vet a new lady. I appreciated the risks they took. He'll call out BS no matter if it is a lady or guy. Not always publicly. He never defended the lady IMO.
Originally Posted by Boomer14
[View Original Post]
I never went back to the thread to see the comment about what the Gal could gain. I'm amazed that anyone wouldn't realize extortion. I never considered an open computer would possibly be taping a session. It's something I'll be on the lookout for from now on.
-
09-15-21 09:00 #384Senior Member

Posts: 389Wk
I don't know why this guy has so many guys questioning him as he spelled it out pretty well in his first statement. Interesting that no women have posted in this alert. More interesting is his comments on the back channel statements by other guys. One guy asked what she could possibly gain by accessing his phone? OMG what a dolt.
Originally Posted by EoCowbooy1
[View Original Post]
I'm with you in that I thought TNA would have nuked this thread by now. I can't personally vouch for any men on TNA so I'm going with the eyeball test on Jake. You may be right but.
-
09-14-21 15:36 #383Senior Member

Posts: 140J4 x
If you are referring to Jake, I find him to be far from a WK. I've personally met him as well. I'll peek over as I'm sure more have answered. I didn't expect it to be up this long actually.
Originally Posted by Boomer14
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 09:13 #382Senior Member

Posts: 389Wholly Spit!!
I'll take Blackmail for 1000 Alex.
Originally Posted by EoCowbooy1
[View Original Post]
Good looking out Cowboy! This is a chilling report. Of course the first White Knight already posted his skeptical response.
-
09-14-21 01:06 #381Senior Member

Posts: 140NaughtygirlinOr taping
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Rob&p=13516137#post13516137.
Seems like her laptop is used to record sessions. May have synced with the guys phone?
-
09-08-21 10:01 #380Senior Member

Posts: 130[QUOTE=Boomer14;5531568]BTW I'd like to nominate Bigbooblover83 for White Knight of the year./QUOTE]It's always kind of a race between all those boys to see who can be the first to post the.
"I'm so sorry he did that to you.
You shouldn't have had to deal with that.
You're the sweetest and don't deserve that.
Red dots for him".
Over the top please like me nonsensical garbage.












Reply With Quote





