Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Rants, Raves & Opinions

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 67 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 994
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #394

    Hobbyist WK? Whatever LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexxzy  [View Original Post]
    So that makes you a hobbyist WK, blindly defending random hobbyists with no questions asked.

    The dude wrote he'd been in the hobby since 2014. Profile was created a week before the alert. Jake asked a very valid question of what's his real handle.

    As for video recording, there's loads of tricks and small gadgets to detect an active camera, but they're not 100% effective. If you're paranoid, only do outcalls, where you have control of the environment. Otherwise it's a trust issue with the provider.
    LOLOL I did not defend any hobbyist. OP writes an alert, Jake attacks the guy without considering that despite OP being new, the alert might still be valid. I CONCUR with PriceIsRight's comment about white knighting the white knights. Where's "blindly defending other hobbyists" here?

    However, I do appreciate the passion with which YOU, sir, are defending Jake. Bravo! What was the term again? Ah, "hobbyist WK!"

    Or is that you, Jake? SMFH.

  2. #393
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexxzy  [View Original Post]
    So that makes you a hobbyist WK, blindly defending random hobbyists with no questions asked.

    The dude wrote he'd been in the hobby since 2014. Profile was created a week before the alert. Jake asked a very valid question of what's his real handle.

    As for video recording, there's loads of tricks and small gadgets to detect an active camera, but they're not 100% effective. If you're paranoid, only do outcalls, where you have control of the environment. Otherwise it's a trust issue with the provider.
    Ya the dude also said he never needed to be part of any forum as well. And he decided to post there to help others from the lady.

    This thread is starting to sound like it on the board, maybe we should just send it over to TNA what happened to the girls man.

  3. #392
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexxzy  [View Original Post]
    So that makes you a hobbyist WK, blindly defending random hobbyists with no questions asked.

    The dude wrote he'd been in the hobby since 2014. Profile was created a week before the alert. Jake asked a very valid question of what's his real handle.

    As for video recording, there's loads of tricks and small gadgets to detect an active camera, but they're not 100% effective. If you're paranoid, only do outcalls, where you have control of the environment. Otherwise it's a trust issue with the provider.
    Ya the dude also said he never needed to be part of any forum as well. And he decided to post there to help others from the lady.

    This thread is starting to sound like it on the board, maybe we should just send it over to TNA what happened to the girls man.

  4. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by PoontangChaser  [View Original Post]
    There are different ways of white knighting and attacking the hobbyist without explicitly taking sides with the provider is white knighting (passive white knighting?)

    Jake4 X challenged and cast suspicion on the OP right out of the gate without even enquiring about the details of what transpired. Basically, you're an alt so you're not to be believed and thus the lady must be right.

    Yeah, white knight for sure.
    So that makes you a hobbyist WK, blindly defending random hobbyists with no questions asked.

    The dude wrote he'd been in the hobby since 2014. Profile was created a week before the alert. Jake asked a very valid question of what's his real handle.

    As for video recording, there's loads of tricks and small gadgets to detect an active camera, but they're not 100% effective. If you're paranoid, only do outcalls, where you have control of the environment. Otherwise it's a trust issue with the provider.

  5. #390

    Still a wk

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks  [View Original Post]
    Skepticism isn't a bad word its a good word and skepticism don't make a wk a wk has no skepticism he always believes the woman even when faced with the facts.
    There are different ways of white knighting and attacking the hobbyist without explicitly taking sides with the provider is white knighting (passive white knighting?)

    Jake4 X challenged and cast suspicion on the OP right out of the gate without even enquiring about the details of what transpired. Basically, you're an alt so you're not to be believed and thus the lady must be right.

    Yeah, white knight for sure.

  6. #389
    Skepticism isn't a bad word its a good word and skepticism don't make a wk a wk has no skepticism he always believes the woman even when faced with the facts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    I'll take Blackmail for 1000 Alex.

    Good looking out Cowboy! This is a chilling report. Of course the first White Knight already posted his skeptical response.

  7. #388
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    White knighting the white knights! LOL.
    Hahaha nice! True though.

  8. #387
    Quote Originally Posted by EoCowbooy1  [View Original Post]
    I've known Jake since around the time CLRB became TNA. He and others were the first ones to vet a lot of the new ladies. They certainly had methods to vet a new lady. I appreciated the risks they took. He'll call out BS no matter if it is a lady or guy. Not always publicly. He never defended the lady IMO.

    I never went back to the thread to see the comment about what the Gal could gain. I'm amazed that anyone wouldn't realize extortion. I never considered an open computer would possibly be taping a session. It's something I'll be on the lookout for from now on.
    White knighting the white knights! LOL.

  9. #386

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by EoCowbooy1  [View Original Post]
    I've known Jake since around the time CLRB became TNA. He and others were the first ones to vet a lot of the new ladies. They certainly had methods to vet a new lady. I appreciated the risks they took. He'll call out BS no matter if it is a lady or guy. Not always publicly. He never defended the lady IMO.

    I never went back to the thread to see the comment about what the Gal could gain. I'm amazed that anyone wouldn't realize extortion. I never considered an open computer would possibly be taping a session. It's something I'll be on the lookout for from now on.
    Isn't he the guy who had his garage burned down by Jessie (Cinder)? Because if he is, fuck you for sticking up for him!

  10. #385

    Jake 4 X

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why this guy has so many guys questioning him as he spelled it out pretty well in his first statement. Interesting that no women have posted in this alert. More interesting is his comments on the back channel statements by other guys. One guy asked what she could possibly gain by accessing his phone? OMG what a dolt.

    I'm with you in that I thought TNA would have nuked this thread by now. I can't personally vouch for any men on TNA so I'm going with the eyeball test on Jake. You may be right but.
    I've known Jake since around the time CLRB became TNA. He and others were the first ones to vet a lot of the new ladies. They certainly had methods to vet a new lady. I appreciated the risks they took. He'll call out BS no matter if it is a lady or guy. Not always publicly. He never defended the lady IMO.

    I never went back to the thread to see the comment about what the Gal could gain. I'm amazed that anyone wouldn't realize extortion. I never considered an open computer would possibly be taping a session. It's something I'll be on the lookout for from now on.

  11. #384

    Wk

    Quote Originally Posted by EoCowbooy1  [View Original Post]
    If you are referring to Jake, I find him to be far from a WK. I've personally met him as well. I'll peek over as I'm sure more have answered. I didn't expect it to be up this long actually.
    I don't know why this guy has so many guys questioning him as he spelled it out pretty well in his first statement. Interesting that no women have posted in this alert. More interesting is his comments on the back channel statements by other guys. One guy asked what she could possibly gain by accessing his phone? OMG what a dolt.

    I'm with you in that I thought TNA would have nuked this thread by now. I can't personally vouch for any men on TNA so I'm going with the eyeball test on Jake. You may be right but.

  12. #383

    J4 x

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    I'll take Blackmail for 1000 Alex.

    Good looking out Cowboy! This is a chilling report. Of course the first White Knight already posted his skeptical response.
    If you are referring to Jake, I find him to be far from a WK. I've personally met him as well. I'll peek over as I'm sure more have answered. I didn't expect it to be up this long actually.

  13. #382

    Wholly Spit!!

    Quote Originally Posted by EoCowbooy1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Rob&p=13516137#post13516137.

    Seems like her laptop is used to record sessions. May have synced with the guys phone?
    I'll take Blackmail for 1000 Alex.

    Good looking out Cowboy! This is a chilling report. Of course the first White Knight already posted his skeptical response.

  14. #381

    NaughtygirlinOr taping

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Rob&p=13516137#post13516137.

    Seems like her laptop is used to record sessions. May have synced with the guys phone?

  15. #380
    [QUOTE=Boomer14;5531568]BTW I'd like to nominate Bigbooblover83 for White Knight of the year./QUOTE]It's always kind of a race between all those boys to see who can be the first to post the.

    "I'm so sorry he did that to you.

    You shouldn't have had to deal with that.

    You're the sweetest and don't deserve that.

    Red dots for him".

    Over the top please like me nonsensical garbage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape