Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #1274
    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    My autocorrect also changed my post. LTTV is 300 hr GFE, 400 hr pse.
    $200 is still a good option for a hit and run or a quik drive-by from a your fleash gun into her.

    I'm going to be there sat and booked 3 girls from LTLV for the weekend and going to use my flesh gun to shoot up in three of them. RawR!

  2. #1273

    Autocorrect

    My autocorrect also changed my post. LTTV is 300 hr GFE, 400 hr pse.

    Quote Originally Posted by LvJanGun  [View Original Post]
    My auto correct changed it from $$.

  3. #1272

    Weird typos.

    Quote Originally Posted by LvJanGun  [View Original Post]
    My auto correct changed it from $$.
    I apologize.

    It happened again 4 $.

  4. #1271

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    Hour is still $$.
    My auto correct changed it from $$.

  5. #1270

    Half hour?

    Hour is still $$.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Wait, LTLV prices are now 200? Since when?

  6. #1269
    Quote Originally Posted by LvJanGun  [View Original Post]
    $$ It think it was well worth it.
    Wait, LTLV prices are now 200? Since when?

  7. #1268
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    LT was the only one that would not.
    Probably depends on how much of an asshole the booker is feeling that moment, lol.

  8. #1267
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Let me guess you've never seen a Kgirl form any Korg before, correct?
    Discreet Whispers and "that other place" booth accepted P411. Same with VAC. LT was the only one that would not.

  9. #1266

    Foxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed210  [View Original Post]
    How many roses did this set you back?
    $$ It think it was well worth it.

  10. #1265

    Foxy from LT

    Quote Originally Posted by LvJanGun  [View Original Post]
    Run to see this girl. Looks just like the photos. Great service. I have had my boat rocked. Slender sexy and is a little dirty. Intense session ran through BBBJ 69 rcg, acg, doggy, fucked my brains out. She kept the service level up the whole session even coaxed out that stubborn second pop. Reminded me of the famous Hana from LA. She gets into it.
    How many roses did this set you back?

  11. #1264

    Visiting Las Vegas

    Good evening gentlemen.

    I am fairly active in the LA Kgirl scene. I'm in town for the next two nights, wondering how I can get connected with local bookers. Must I go through Humaniplex or are there some kind mongers out there than can PM me a few links / numbers?

    I can return the favor for members who have posted reviews.

  12. #1263
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    Does LT always require an I'd? I have references on PD and a P411 account and they still want a copy of my I'd.
    Let me guess you've never seen a Kgirl form any Korg before, correct?

  13. #1262
    Does LT always require an I'd? I have references on PD and a P411 account and they still want a copy of my I'd.

  14. #1261

    Foxy LTLV

    Quote Originally Posted by LvJanGun  [View Original Post]
    Run to see this girl. Looks just like the photos. Great service. I have had my boat rocked. Slender sexy and is a little dirty. Intense session ran through BBBJ 69 rcg, acg, doggy, fucked my brains out. She kept the service level up the whole session even coaxed out that stubborn second pop. Reminded me of the famous Hana from LA. She gets into it.
    Right on the money. Definitely a must see. I totally agree with you. I second what you have said. I might see her again before she leaves town. Happy mongering.

  15. #1260
    Quote Originally Posted by BcJoe  [View Original Post]
    How's the current screening process though for these agencies for someone that doesn't have any references and (obviously) wants to keep it on the "down low"?
    Typically it's ID. Don't know of any other way without references.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape