Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 8147
-
09-18-21 17:34 #1277Senior Member

Posts: 230Wrong thread for this. This is for Korean Agency PSE. Quick internet search also shows reviews suggesting it's a clip joint and fake pics.
Originally Posted by Padrote1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-21 11:30 #1276Senior Member

Posts: 780It would help if you spelled out LVGD and / or give a link.
Originally Posted by Padrote1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 23:59 #1275Regular Member

Posts: 24Lovely GD
Hi, new to the game, so hope you are patient. Is LVGD legit? Haven't seen any comments on them, maybe they are the one who must not be named. I saw an add for Lovely, she looks amazing, but wanted to do some research before I contact her. I'll be in your town for the weekend, thanks for your input, I'm having fun going to your posts.
-
09-17-21 22:12 #1274Senior Member

Posts: 7266$200 is still a good option for a hit and run or a quik drive-by from a your fleash gun into her.
Originally Posted by DCGrind
[View Original Post]
I'm going to be there sat and booked 3 girls from LTLV for the weekend and going to use my flesh gun to shoot up in three of them. RawR!
-
09-17-21 18:38 #1273Banned Member

Posts: 521Autocorrect
My autocorrect also changed my post. LTTV is 300 hr GFE, 400 hr pse.
Originally Posted by LvJanGun
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 08:02 #1272Senior Member

Posts: 141Weird typos.
I apologize.
Originally Posted by LvJanGun
[View Original Post]
It happened again 4 $.
-
09-16-21 23:14 #1271Senior Member

Posts: 141My bad
My auto correct changed it from $$.
Originally Posted by DCGrind
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 21:14 #1270Banned Member

Posts: 521Half hour?
Hour is still $$.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 18:44 #1269Senior Member

Posts: 1303Wait, LTLV prices are now 200? Since when?
Originally Posted by LvJanGun
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 16:06 #1268Senior Member

Posts: 230Probably depends on how much of an asshole the booker is feeling that moment, lol.
Originally Posted by Gesab69
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 15:26 #1267Senior Member

Posts: 185Discreet Whispers and "that other place" booth accepted P411. Same with VAC. LT was the only one that would not.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 07:36 #1266Senior Member

Posts: 141Foxy
$$ It think it was well worth it.
Originally Posted by Ed210
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 00:21 #1265Senior Member

Posts: 44Foxy from LT
How many roses did this set you back?
Originally Posted by LvJanGun
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 00:16 #1264Senior Member

Posts: 44Visiting Las Vegas
Good evening gentlemen.
I am fairly active in the LA Kgirl scene. I'm in town for the next two nights, wondering how I can get connected with local bookers. Must I go through Humaniplex or are there some kind mongers out there than can PM me a few links / numbers?
I can return the favor for members who have posted reviews.
-
09-15-21 20:53 #1263Senior Member

Posts: 7266Let me guess you've never seen a Kgirl form any Korg before, correct?
Originally Posted by Gesab69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






