Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 6419
-
09-17-21 15:28 #2999Senior Member

Posts: 78044 yo, flabby body. Are you guys serious? No thanks. Just because someone appears in porn doesn't make them a porn star, or a hot provider.
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-21 11:19 #2998Regular Member

Posts: 14Nova P2G
Anyone have any info on Nova from P2G?
-
09-17-21 01:43 #2997Senior Member

Posts: 462Has this mystery been solved?
Maybe she really is just an amateur?
Originally Posted by GentleSun
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 23:22 #2996Senior Member

Posts: 212Dior
Dior!! Thanks for catching the typo!!
Originally Posted by HiroSlammer7
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 22:28 #2995Senior Member

Posts: 282Dori??
Dori or Dior?
Originally Posted by Pand25
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 21:13 #2994Senior Member

Posts: 212Dori at CKD
Should just have walked or had done a 1/2 hr. She is barely AMP standard let alone AAMP quality.
No english is great sometimes, but a turn off with her. She is 5'10 with an ok average body, saggy natural C's. She does have a nice athletic cheeky ass, but that's it.
She was very routine oriented, total turn off. She tries to be nice, somewhat. Service was below par because I go for the full package, not to just get a nut. She did an ok BBBJ and I'm sure she will cim, but I knew then that I would be one and done, so I just did cfs She is mildly attractive and her face is maybe a 5. She is probably in her 40's as well, which would not bother me at all if she was better looking with better service. Her V was not impressive at all in appearance or doing the deed.
I was one and done, and out of there. Had pleanty of time for round two but she just does not have enough sex appeal or service for me. I would much rather spend time with White, Bridget, Eve, Miya etc.
-
09-16-21 19:14 #2993Senior Member

Posts: 43Kimberly
Thanks for the update on JuJu. I was going to LA and visit but I will save my trip and see my favorite Kimberly. I can't wait!
Originally Posted by CivilBeast
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 18:11 #2992Senior Member

Posts: 90I also heard Ari was thicker than her pics and darker in complexion?
Originally Posted by HeadHunter1969
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 18:00 #2991Senior Member

Posts: 164According to the comments " She has only done one adult video. She's a high priced hooker in OC. I had her three times. " She is a working lady just got to figure where she posts.
Originally Posted by GentleSun
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 17:05 #2990Senior Member

Posts: 275You'd have to go to LA to find any K-orgs that are open later than 9-10 pm.
Originally Posted by BradMedic111
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 15:38 #2989Senior Member

Posts: 57Juju
Seen Juju a couple times. Non-pro experience but liked her overall. GND look. Face is picture accurate but body is photo-shopped 2 b thinner than real life. She's short, with curvy frame, sexy SE Asian skin tone, mid-twenties, perky breasts + butt, thicker thighs. Lives in nor cal bay area with civi job / school and travels to LA / OC occasionally for the extra dough, reportedly. She is not very experienced in the science which is kinda good but don't expect top shelf moves or service. Asks for tips before and after. Long shower. Mediocre slow BBBJ. Sensual touch. Lite K no FK. Only looked for CFS but more was not advertised. Gushing tasty DATY. Basic CFS positions. Nothing athletic. Some accent but good English. Think she is gone for now. Would see her again cause her younger body non-pro approach hits my sweet spot. Said she'd be back south in a month or so but probably LA not OC next time. Again, sub K org service but sweet younger girl.
Originally Posted by FunOrFunner
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 15:26 #2988Senior Member

Posts: 175Flynn is way better looking and is much better at DFK and BBBJ. If you're looking for a good looking girl, she's your best bet. Ari is older and not as attractive (IMHO) but she is more of a nymph. Not quite to the level of Yoji, but almost. Also, I got a little attitude from Flynn once. Not a deal breaker, but that never happens with Ari or Amora or Yoji. Good luck!
Originally Posted by RealSexyPanda
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 11:38 #2987Senior Member

Posts: 153Juju left
Looks like juju wasn't on Bella's level. She got a horrendous review and now she's gone.
Originally Posted by FunOrFunner
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 10:56 #2986Senior Member

Posts: 43Beautiful Thai
In Oc got lucky to see Bella well worth it as she is one of the top experiences.
I notice the same Thai agency has Juju? Any experience with her?
I just got to see Kimberley6969 again! I will catch her again before she leaves as she is definitely my favorite.
-
09-15-21 22:26 #2985Senior Member

Posts: 7266Saw my old friend Cari from HiddenMango (HX) for multiple dates and as always she was wonderful.











Reply With Quote





