Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 738 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 238 638 688 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 788 838 ... LastLast
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 18394
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7339
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    Her main photo in the mirror is obviously in a hotel -- always a good sign for DTF.
    I know, right?? All kinds of tell-tale-signs with how she's dressed of a big tittied bimbo that's dtf. And she tries to come off all holier than thou. GFOH.

  2. #7338

    Couple of meets laltely

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ba9fb...0-7208e9ea5cae

    GirlNextDoor, discussed here before, same MO. 5 oo ppm. Met her for M&G and clicked. She's chill and easy to hang out with, excellent BBBJ skills and can take a good pounding, enjoys as well, downside is that she is upfront on safety so only covered, and has average body for me to repeat with covered. But she's solid. 3 or 4 is what she should be asking.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4539c...5-ab48f204f9d9

    Natalie, she's actually located in Harrisbug, but was in MD when she texted me after few weeks of silence from initial contact, she wanted to meet badly as she needed the allowance to pay bills or something. I had nothing to do on a weekend afternoon and so decided to take a drive, asked for 4oo and had ability to host to boot, so why not. Went up and met her, chatted for sometime, she had some crazy experiences with SD's. Cool girl tho, good conversation, and got down to business, BBFS but no CIP. She's a bit overweight down from hips on which you won't notice until the cloths come off, but she loves to fuck and get very wet. Good value, if I were closer.

  3. #7337

    On a side note.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Be careful how you approach this one.

    Initial I'm from me: Hey there Love.

    Her response verbatim: Sorry you're coming on a little too strong, I don't like pet names before I even know someone. Best of luck.

    LOL ummm. Ok. I'm not sure I could've been less strong or polite but ok, whatever. Good luck with this one fellas. Sheesh.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bc101...d-6713f5808d10
    Her main photo in the mirror is obviously in a hotel -- always a good sign for DTF.

  4. #7336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Link didn't work for me.
    Grasshopping posted the link to his PM folder. Here is the link to her ad: https://www.seeking.com/member/fe8cc...d-a280fc57082e.

  5. #7335
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    I just sent her a "Hi Love" just for the hell of it LOL.
    Hahah awesome. Maybe a new trend.

  6. #7334
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Be careful how you approach this one.

    Initial I'm from me: Hey there Love.

    Her response verbatim: Sorry you're coming on a little too strong, I don't like pet names before I even know someone. Best of luck.

    LOL ummm. Ok. I'm not sure I could've been less strong or polite but ok, whatever. Good luck with this one fellas. Sheesh.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bc101...d-6713f5808d10
    I just sent her a "Hi Love" just for the hell of it LOL.

  7. #7333
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Haha, that's funny, didn't think she had that many visitors, guess I was wrong.
    She wasn't my cup of tea but cheap. Got a few freebies so why not.

  8. #7332
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Shit, did everyone tap that thing?

    LOL.
    Haha, that's funny, didn't think she had that many visitors, guess I was wrong.

  9. #7331
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Here is her link, Kendalv.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/fil...2-2bc1319f5c41

    Chatted with her a month ago. She gave me her number 4 or 5 sentences into our conversation. I never reached out. Yep pro vibe and I just wasn't feeling pursuing her.
    Link didn't work for me.

  10. #7330
    Quote Originally Posted by Tophat31  [View Original Post]
    I would post her link but I'm blocked. She messaged me and right to business. Cute black girl but I got pro vibes from her. She wanted 500 ppm and condoms. I'm not against that rate but to command 500 you need to have once in a lifetime looks and although cute, did not do it for me. Can't host either.
    Here is her link, Kendalv.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/fil...2-2bc1319f5c41

    Chatted with her a month ago. She gave me her number 4 or 5 sentences into our conversation. I never reached out. Yep pro vibe and I just wasn't feeling pursuing her.

  11. #7329

    LeighAnn97 x

    Be careful how you approach this one.

    Initial I'm from me: Hey there Love.

    Her response verbatim: Sorry you're coming on a little too strong, I don't like pet names before I even know someone. Best of luck.

    LOL ummm. Ok. I'm not sure I could've been less strong or polite but ok, whatever. Good luck with this one fellas. Sheesh.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bc101...d-6713f5808d10

  12. #7328
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Along with the 3 dogs and constant 420.
    Shit, did everyone tap that thing?

    LOL.

  13. #7327
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ea912...4-7b094542e9a2

    This is her third or fourth profile. She's absolutely BSC but great in the sack. Then the crazy and incoherent texts start rolling in at all hours of the night, etc.
    Along with the 3 dogs and constant 420.

  14. #7326
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    500 $ the new rate? Really I still seem to find them around 2-350 . I do also find out how far they live from me and I kinda say your actually really close by and I'd like to see ya regularly and want to keep this long term. They usually agree and then boom clothes fall off.
    I don't go over 300 PPM. If I miss out on a couple of average looking high school graduates I could have had sex with, that's life.

  15. #7325

    She's lying about her age I think -- fifth year senior at GW she said (lie as well?)

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. It's why I have stuck with SA. Additionally I prefer bareback and that's not an option with the Asian providers because of std concerns (all of which are valid). I wouldn't bang a lady from a korean escort unprotected since they are relatively higher volume than the SBs I will meet, which is another reason I prefer the sugar bowl. I'm not really down with sloppy 22 nds, and so when a lady doesn't deactivate her account or gets reported on, I usually drop them from rotation.

    I thought the others guys post on her was interesting though because he mentioned he had an fun night out with her at Penthouse. They're pretty strict with fake ids and if I read her profile correctly it lists her as under 21. Not questioning the accuracy of a post of a regular member, but maybe she has an amazing fake I'd or is lying about her age on her profile.
    She is just so insanely hot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape