Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 738 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 238 638 688 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 788 838 ... LastLast
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7341

    New account but familiar face?

    I've been talking to 007_babydoll and I'm wondering if anyone has prior experience. This account was just created a few days ago but I'm sure I've seen her pictures in the past. She says she's never done this but, of course, I don't believe that.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8f7c0...0-dfcf6f4a8158

  2. #7340
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ba9fb...0-7208e9ea5cae

    GirlNextDoor, discussed here before, same MO. 5 oo ppm. Met her for M&G and clicked. She's chill and easy to hang out with, excellent BBBJ skills and can take a good pounding, enjoys as well, downside is that she is upfront on safety so only covered, and has average body for me to repeat with covered. But she's solid. 3 or 4 is what she should be asking.
    Why on Earth would you pay 500 for her? Looks wise she's extraordinarily average and no where near that 500 level. And for covered as well. SMH. And we wonder why these chicks have GPS syndrome.

  3. #7339
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    Her main photo in the mirror is obviously in a hotel -- always a good sign for DTF.
    I know, right?? All kinds of tell-tale-signs with how she's dressed of a big tittied bimbo that's dtf. And she tries to come off all holier than thou. GFOH.

  4. #7338

    Couple of meets laltely

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ba9fb...0-7208e9ea5cae

    GirlNextDoor, discussed here before, same MO. 5 oo ppm. Met her for M&G and clicked. She's chill and easy to hang out with, excellent BBBJ skills and can take a good pounding, enjoys as well, downside is that she is upfront on safety so only covered, and has average body for me to repeat with covered. But she's solid. 3 or 4 is what she should be asking.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4539c...5-ab48f204f9d9

    Natalie, she's actually located in Harrisbug, but was in MD when she texted me after few weeks of silence from initial contact, she wanted to meet badly as she needed the allowance to pay bills or something. I had nothing to do on a weekend afternoon and so decided to take a drive, asked for 4oo and had ability to host to boot, so why not. Went up and met her, chatted for sometime, she had some crazy experiences with SD's. Cool girl tho, good conversation, and got down to business, BBFS but no CIP. She's a bit overweight down from hips on which you won't notice until the cloths come off, but she loves to fuck and get very wet. Good value, if I were closer.

  5. #7337

    On a side note.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Be careful how you approach this one.

    Initial I'm from me: Hey there Love.

    Her response verbatim: Sorry you're coming on a little too strong, I don't like pet names before I even know someone. Best of luck.

    LOL ummm. Ok. I'm not sure I could've been less strong or polite but ok, whatever. Good luck with this one fellas. Sheesh.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bc101...d-6713f5808d10
    Her main photo in the mirror is obviously in a hotel -- always a good sign for DTF.

  6. #7336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Link didn't work for me.
    Grasshopping posted the link to his PM folder. Here is the link to her ad: https://www.seeking.com/member/fe8cc...d-a280fc57082e.

  7. #7335
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    I just sent her a "Hi Love" just for the hell of it LOL.
    Hahah awesome. Maybe a new trend.

  8. #7334
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Be careful how you approach this one.

    Initial I'm from me: Hey there Love.

    Her response verbatim: Sorry you're coming on a little too strong, I don't like pet names before I even know someone. Best of luck.

    LOL ummm. Ok. I'm not sure I could've been less strong or polite but ok, whatever. Good luck with this one fellas. Sheesh.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bc101...d-6713f5808d10
    I just sent her a "Hi Love" just for the hell of it LOL.

  9. #7333
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Haha, that's funny, didn't think she had that many visitors, guess I was wrong.
    She wasn't my cup of tea but cheap. Got a few freebies so why not.

  10. #7332
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Shit, did everyone tap that thing?

    LOL.
    Haha, that's funny, didn't think she had that many visitors, guess I was wrong.

  11. #7331
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Here is her link, Kendalv.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/fil...2-2bc1319f5c41

    Chatted with her a month ago. She gave me her number 4 or 5 sentences into our conversation. I never reached out. Yep pro vibe and I just wasn't feeling pursuing her.
    Link didn't work for me.

  12. #7330
    Quote Originally Posted by Tophat31  [View Original Post]
    I would post her link but I'm blocked. She messaged me and right to business. Cute black girl but I got pro vibes from her. She wanted 500 ppm and condoms. I'm not against that rate but to command 500 you need to have once in a lifetime looks and although cute, did not do it for me. Can't host either.
    Here is her link, Kendalv.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/fil...2-2bc1319f5c41

    Chatted with her a month ago. She gave me her number 4 or 5 sentences into our conversation. I never reached out. Yep pro vibe and I just wasn't feeling pursuing her.

  13. #7329

    LeighAnn97 x

    Be careful how you approach this one.

    Initial I'm from me: Hey there Love.

    Her response verbatim: Sorry you're coming on a little too strong, I don't like pet names before I even know someone. Best of luck.

    LOL ummm. Ok. I'm not sure I could've been less strong or polite but ok, whatever. Good luck with this one fellas. Sheesh.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bc101...d-6713f5808d10

  14. #7328
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Along with the 3 dogs and constant 420.
    Shit, did everyone tap that thing?

    LOL.

  15. #7327
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ea912...4-7b094542e9a2

    This is her third or fourth profile. She's absolutely BSC but great in the sack. Then the crazy and incoherent texts start rolling in at all hours of the night, etc.
    Along with the 3 dogs and constant 420.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape