Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9098

    Syn

    What up fellow mongers? Been a while since I dropped a review. So here goes. Wasn't sure where to put this. Because It wasn't a good experience. But there were some pros to it. Saw Syn yesterday morn after a week of texting. Shot her a call and she picked right up. Wanted 200 Mario's for a qv. Countered with 1 and she accepted. Had to do a video junk verification. Didn't like that. So gives the address and I'm on my way. I get to the incall. Tell her I'm there. I get a message that she's on her way. Tell her I will wait 10 min and I'm out. She pulls up. She does look like the picks but she's angle pro. The ass is almost nonexistent. Head game is weak. Dry HJ then on with the cover barely had any of my dick in her mouth. After a few minutes of this I know it's not going to get any better. So on with the clothes and I was out. Don't waste your time or money on this one. What a disappointment. Stay safe my friends.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/67167261

  2. #9097

    Davenport

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal2115  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, I will be in the Davenport areas this weekend. A recommendation would be greatly appreciated.
    Thats polk county and everyones favorite Uncle Grady. I don't have any contacts but I wouldn't trust any thing down there as far as I could throw. Hopefully some other members will reach out and share so legit info there but Uncle is very stern in Polk Co.

  3. #9096

    Davenport Outcall

    Fellas, I will be in the Davenport areas this weekend. A recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

  4. #9095
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Use the search function and type in Nina and you'll see a ton of reviews including mine. She was ok for me but I did not like her smell of smoke. Plus her comms were bad and she was kind of flaky. Good luck.
    Thanks for the 411, got no reply to my text so I guess that answers my question as well.

  5. #9094
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by TimExpired  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about "Nina".

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...n/146657659765

    My last night here & I'm looking for someone to do outcall, or be reasonably close to Universal area. Not interested in BBW's. Don't want to drop an extra $60 on Uber if poss.

    Feel free to send any recs my way via pm.

    (My profile is new but has this same handle previously here).

    Thanks.
    Use the search function and type in Nina and you'll see a ton of reviews including mine. She was ok for me but I did not like her smell of smoke. Plus her comms were bad and she was kind of flaky. Good luck.

  6. #9093

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by TimExpired  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about "Nina".

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...n/146657659765

    My last night here & I'm looking for someone to do outcall, or be reasonably close to Universal area. Not interested in BBW's. Don't want to drop an extra $60 on Uber if poss.

    Feel free to send any recs my way via pm.

    (My profile is new but has this same handle previously here).

    Thanks.
    I have seen Nina fairly recent and it was a good dream. Now I do have to mention that there's been a report on her if you look back on the thread. That she robbed a monger here. Whether it's true or I don't know. Last I saw her I didn't even mention that. But that's something to keep in mind if you do decide to see her. Be safe!!

  7. #9092

    Nina? Or other Recs please

    Anyone know anything about "Nina".

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...n/146657659765

    My last night here & I'm looking for someone to do outcall, or be reasonably close to Universal area. Not interested in BBW's. Don't want to drop an extra $60 on Uber if poss.

    Feel free to send any recs my way via pm.

    (My profile is new but has this same handle previously here).

    Thanks.

  8. #9091

    Nina? Or other Recs please

    Anyone know anything about "Nina".

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...n/146657659765

    My last night here & I'm looking for someone to do outcall, or be reasonably close to Universal area. Not interested in BBW's. Don't want to drop an extra $60 on Uber if poss.

    Feel free to send any recs my way via pm.

    (My profile is new but has this same handle previously here).

    Thanks.

  9. #9090
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    On Seeking Arrangements

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Circling back on this as I have an interest again. Anyone know of someone who's similar to her but with a much more reasonable donation? My original inquiring was for someone muscular FBB type but ran into dead ends. Figured I'd circle back to see if anyone had any leads.

    https://GiGiDelights.com
    Not sure if you are a member there but I found one that might be what you're looking for. I have not contacted her or tried but she just posted something. Here is a link to the ad.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c764f...b-cdccd95658a7

  10. #9089

    Ginger G Spot. Has anyone know about her?

    Has anyone know about Ginger G Spot she used to be such nice girl. Unfortunately haven't see anything from her in years.

  11. #9088

    The Old Days

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJames1  [View Original Post]
    I wish * snapchat, etc would all get shutdown and force these girls back to actually having to have sex to make money. I remember tell countless girls years back that nobody pays for pics, porn is free. Well, guess I was wrong. Lots of losers pay for that and that has hurt us who actually want to put our dick in some pussy. These ****** now can make money sending pics / videos and don't have to fuck like they used to. Although, most would make more money if they did fuck.
    I used to be able to finish on a girls face, tits, ass, or body and take a few pics for free. Now these chicks are not allowing any of that or want extra money like you said. Some mongers and white knights have really fucked up the hobby.

    AR.

    Couple of old Free pics attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013-11-19 11.37.54.jpg‎   20160118_121703.jpg‎   20160118_121636.jpg‎  

  12. #9087

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceFstClass  [View Original Post]
    Is that Aubrey from Apopka?
    Yes that's Aubrey from Apopka.

  13. #9086

    Apopka

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen all, but Aubrey can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. I see her at least once a week.

    Tiffany still posts on LC daily. I think her reviews stopped because of her bad comms and ghosting issues.

    Dana the MILF has some bad reviews, but MILF just not my thing.

    Jersey has mixed reviews. Used to be mostly good, but I think maybe the candy is an issue with her.
    Is that Aubrey from Apopka?

  14. #9085

    Snapchat, etc

    I wish * snapchat, etc would all get shutdown and force these girls back to actually having to have sex to make money. I remember tell countless girls years back that nobody pays for pics, porn is free. Well, guess I was wrong. Lots of losers pay for that and that has hurt us who actually want to put our dick in some pussy. These ****** now can make money sending pics / videos and don't have to fuck like they used to. Although, most would make more money if they did fuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiknahzTee  [View Original Post]
    These girls are getting more delusional by the second 1000 per guy is she joking?

  15. #9084
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperPiper  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her often but her response is terrible. I've waited in my car twice for over an hour. I stopped seeing her since then. However her flute skills are very good.
    It's a PITA but the method I used sometimes is to go shopping, tell her I'm ready, then when she says she's heading down you know you've still got ten or so minutes LOL. That's when I head her way.

    Alternatively I'll not even head her way until our agreed upon time so I'm there 15-20 minutes late. Usually only wait about 10-20 minutes that way.

    She's ridiculous on the wait times but compared to most, that's not a lot of drama to deal with.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape