Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9058

    Gigi gilf

    Circling back on this as I have an interest again. Anyone know of someone who's similar to her but with a much more reasonable donation? My original inquiring was for someone muscular FBB type but ran into dead ends. Figured I'd circle back to see if anyone had any leads.

    https://GiGiDelights.com

  2. #9057
    Senior Member


    Posts: 647

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Ok I can't even imagine what she looks like with 150 on her. All I can say is wow!
    I saw Lauren over 6 months ago. She did make me pop, but she was a disappointment to me. Seemed very cold. Just not the same Lauren as before when I use to take her to the Geneva just as couple of years back. Never saw her again. Back then she was not even close to 150 lbs. If she's over that now, wow. I know I won't be missing her.

    RP.

  3. #9056
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1669

    Lauren

    Ok I can't even imagine what she looks like with 150 on her. All I can say is wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki78  [View Original Post]
    Easily at least 150. Certainly not a spinner anymore.

  4. #9055

    Lauren

    Easily at least 150. Certainly not a spinner anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by James999  [View Original Post]
    How much weight? I saw her about a year ago. I would've said she's a tall spinner. Guessing 115. I would not have minded her to be a little bit thicker. I mean is it ridiculous? Has she put on 60 pounds? She looked identical to her pictures when I saw her.

  5. #9054

    Caribbean doll

    Any info on this beauty?

    Caribbean Play Doll - 26.

    Sat 04 Sep 2021 8:21 AM.

    I see: Men only.

    If you don't believe in magic. I'll show you what it's like and how it works.

    917-259-3724.

    Age: 26.

    Location: Kirkman / International Drive.

  6. #9053

    How much weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki78  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66603282

    Saw her recently and I know there have been other reports on her but I wanted to chime in that she's gained weight compared to her photos, which was disappointing to me.

    Otherwise, she does seem like a sweet girl, takes direction well, has a pretty good head game and didn't come off as too cold but definitely not as in to it as other good providers we have out there. Probably won't repeat.
    How much weight? I saw her about a year ago. I would've said she's a tall spinner. Guessing 115. I would not have minded her to be a little bit thicker. I mean is it ridiculous? Has she put on 60 pounds? She looked identical to her pictures when I saw her.

  7. #9052

    Lauren

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66603282

    Saw her recently and I know there have been other reports on her but I wanted to chime in that she's gained weight compared to her photos, which was disappointing to me.

    Otherwise, she does seem like a sweet girl, takes direction well, has a pretty good head game and didn't come off as too cold but definitely not as in to it as other good providers we have out there. Probably won't repeat.

  8. #9051
    Quote Originally Posted by IPayYou  [View Original Post]
    Saw MILF Dana recently. Nice incall in Altamonte. Got hotel room set up nicely. Has a dog, no problem for me. Kept in cage. All reviews are correct. She is older, great body, small tits, very GFE, chit chat and very long and sensuous bbj. Lubed my dick and then slipped on cover. Got on top and I blew pretty quick. Have to go back and dine and get religious. Teeth are not the best, but as always, that don't bother me. Will repeat because of her personality, no clock watch, and unfinished business. On list crawler as "Younger aint always better. ".
    Thank you for the review! Might be visiting her soon.

  9. #9050

    Dana

    Saw MILF Dana recently. Nice incall in Altamonte. Got hotel room set up nicely. Has a dog, no problem for me. Kept in cage. All reviews are correct. She is older, great body, small tits, very GFE, chit chat and very long and sensuous bbj. Lubed my dick and then slipped on cover. Got on top and I blew pretty quick. Have to go back and dine and get religious. Teeth are not the best, but as always, that don't bother me. Will repeat because of her personality, no clock watch, and unfinished business. On list crawler as "Younger aint always better. ".

  10. #9049

    Alex Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Razorr99  [View Original Post]
    She is still around and still advertising on a daily basis.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66339139
    Saw her last night good date and smooth. Comms were perfect.

    See my review in the positive thread.

  11. #9048

    AlexLynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Racerx74  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her lately. I've been traveling and haven't been on. Is she still around? No ads for a month.
    She is still around and still advertising on a daily basis.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66339139

  12. #9047

    Bambi

    Quote Originally Posted by Smielyswim  [View Original Post]
    Was curious if anyone seen this girl https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/66400988.
    See my review in the negative section. I can still smell the stench days later.

    GRAPP.

  13. #9046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 488

    AlexLynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Racerx74  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her lately. I've been traveling and haven't been on. Is she still around? No ads for a month.
    Not sure what is going on in her life. I have tried to contact her, she does eventually reply back to me, but then goes ghost. She's a fun date, but for now I have moved on to other girls.

    Rich.

  14. #9045

    That's not Michelle Mass

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckBundy  [View Original Post]
    This is who I used to see. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...lermont-894442.

    Is this who your taking about?
    She was much leaner / thinner. Had an awesome few meetings with her when she was active.

  15. #9044

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    I saw this lady a year or so ago. Good comms I got to the incall in a nice safe area of town. She said she would be standing outside of her apartment door. I saw her and kept right on walking past her. She is much older and heaver than her pictures show. She cussed me out I told her to update her pictures they are at least 15 years old old. Does not look good in person so be warned.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    I too saw Nicole just a day or so ago. They are her pictures but they are old and heavily filtered. With that said she was very nice and relaxed. No rush at all has a wall of mirrors in her playroom that add a bit to the experience. 30 minutes was reasonable and worth the donation. BBBJ and cfs. She is tight and flexible enough to do the job. Might repeat.

    O.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape