Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2748
    Quote Originally Posted by Swimmer123  [View Original Post]
    She is a pro. Spoke to her for a while on Snapchat to see what she is about. She is traveling escort and goes to LV often. 1 k if you wanted to bb. Definitely some GPS.
    Definitely a pro. She requires a dental dam to DATY. I passed.

  2. #2747
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    No difference

    Quote Originally Posted by ShamRocx  [View Original Post]
    "I've done both and big difference to me is longer dates cost less with a SB. You may still be out for a hotel room, dinner and a gift but that's less than a dinner experience with a high dollar escort. SB seem to be wanting consistent attention, texts, regular meeting dates, and small gift between visits."
    Sugar baby is a term for women that do not like to be called WGs. Most on that site prefer to scam but there are a few who will give an escort like experience at twice or maybe more the cost. Way too much aggravation for what you are getting.

  3. #2746

    Newbie sugarbowl

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I have peripherally had my eye on this scene and am curious. I have 2 questions that maybe you vets can answer for me.

    1) Where is a good place to start on learning the game before I get started?

    2) From what I can see, this seems much more expensive than normal mongering. Do I have that correct? If so, what are the pluses over normal mongering?

    Scott.
    "I've done both and big difference to me is longer dates cost less with a SB. You may still be out for a hotel room, dinner and a gift but that's less than a dinner experience with a high dollar escort. SB seem to be wanting consistent attention, texts, regular meeting dates, and small gift between visits."

  4. #2745

    Newbie sugarbowl

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I have peripherally had my eye on this scene and am curious. I have 2 questions that maybe you vets can answer for me.

    1) Where is a good place to start on learning the game before I get started?

    2) From what I can see, this seems much more expensive than normal mongering. Do I have that correct? If so, what are the pluses over normal mongering?

    Scott.
    "I've done both and big difference to me is longer dates cost less with a SB. You may still be out for a hotel room, dinner and a gift but that's less than a dinner experience with a high dollar escort. SB seem to be wanting consistent attention, texts, regular meeting dates, and small gift between visits."

  5. #2744

    Newbie

    I have peripherally had my eye on this scene and am curious. I have 2 questions that maybe you vets can answer for me.

    1) Where is a good place to start on learning the game before I get started?

    2) From what I can see, this seems much more expensive than normal mongering. Do I have that correct? If so, what are the pluses over normal mongering?

    Scott.

  6. #2743
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddmmaa  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/3da25...9-181bf52a5b81

    She seems pro and she is timing the meeting, 350 for an hour and 300 for 45 min.
    She is a pro. Spoke to her for a while on Snapchat to see what she is about. She is traveling escort and goes to LV often. 1 k if you wanted to bb. Definitely some GPS.

  7. #2742

    CollegeBaby96

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b6c56...c-795e260903fe

    She have set of rules, no public must be 30 min drive max and 500 ppm.

  8. #2741

    RylieG1

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3da25...9-181bf52a5b81

    She seems pro and she is timing the meeting, 350 for an hour and 300 for 45 min.

  9. #2740

    Recent Intel

    This round its mostly scams. Not sure where are the real girls gentleman was talking about. Good to know that one of us is having success. I am sure if you can share them if you are not pursuing with them, that will be a good idea. Below are some you can stop waisting your time or it may just be me who got different response then some of you.

    Only sales pics and videos and not open to physical connection.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a849d...0-17eebc783124

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ed300...2-be632caf5e29

    https://www.seeking.com/member/afca6...7-dce241bc2803

    https://www.seeking.com/member/73f0a...7-789778588fe1

    Scammers:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e3ae8...9-0ba2570943ce - In CA, kept asking for phone number. No way she would talk other than that.

    No link but named: Elegantgoddess. Wanted 2 k+ monthly in advance before meeting in public.

    Want money to meet in public for $$:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/69890...9-ae35c2f9f71b

    https://www.seeking.com/member/99a23...e-be7d4b8a2987

    There are several others who asked for $$ for public meet. Several convos going on to meet but no success yet.

  10. #2739
    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I move convos to texting as soon as she's comfortable. If you're actually interested in meeting her and seeing her more than once, having a genuine convo with her should come naturally. From what I've been told, the fakes are usually doing this to multiple women at a time and rarely engage in in depth conversations. I set actual dates and times on when I'd like to meet them. The fakes (again, what I've been told by women) always use vague language like, 'let's try and meet up sometime in the next couple of weeks. ' Someone who is serious will say, 'Are you free on Tuesday? I really enjoy this restaurant, we could meet there and hash out details if you're free that evening. Let me know. '.

    Have a picture ready to share. If you avoid sharing photos, it's not going to look good for you. Remember, women have every right to be terrified of meeting men from the internet.

    Genuine intent and follow through will take you far.

    ALSO, and this one is gold. Engage with her in a conversation BEFORE you ask to see her private photos. She'll think you're just a pic collector if you ask for access to her photos before you say word one.
    Word! Say it louder for those in the back!

  11. #2738
    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I move convos to texting as soon as she's comfortable. If you're actually interested in meeting her and seeing her more than once, having a genuine convo with her should come naturally. From what I've been told, the fakes are usually doing this to multiple women at a time and rarely engage in in depth conversations. I set actual dates and times on when I'd like to meet them. The fakes (again, what I've been told by women) always use vague language like, 'let's try and meet up sometime in the next couple of weeks. ' Someone who is serious will say, 'Are you free on Tuesday? I really enjoy this restaurant, we could meet there and hash out details if you're free that evening. Let me know. '.

    Have a picture ready to share. If you avoid sharing photos, it's not going to look good for you. Remember, women have every right to be terrified of meeting men from the internet.

    Genuine intent and follow through will take you far.

    ALSO, and this one is gold. Engage with her in a conversation BEFORE you ask to see her private photos. She'll think you're just a pic collector if you ask for access to her photos before you say word one.
    I like to think am not fake. Hahaha. I never send pics and I can guarantee that am seeing as many women off the site as the best of us. I currently have quite a few lined up. I wish I had the time off work to line them all up. Am meeting one tomorrow, another on Sunday and a couple next week. I think it's all whether you are able to come to terms $$wise. I stand corrected.

  12. #2737
    Personally, I move convos to texting as soon as she's comfortable. If you're actually interested in meeting her and seeing her more than once, having a genuine convo with her should come naturally. From what I've been told, the fakes are usually doing this to multiple women at a time and rarely engage in in depth conversations. I set actual dates and times on when I'd like to meet them. The fakes (again, what I've been told by women) always use vague language like, 'let's try and meet up sometime in the next couple of weeks. ' Someone who is serious will say, 'Are you free on Tuesday? I really enjoy this restaurant, we could meet there and hash out details if you're free that evening. Let me know. '.

    Have a picture ready to share. If you avoid sharing photos, it's not going to look good for you. Remember, women have every right to be terrified of meeting men from the internet.

    Genuine intent and follow through will take you far.

    ALSO, and this one is gold. Engage with her in a conversation BEFORE you ask to see her private photos. She'll think you're just a pic collector if you ask for access to her photos before you say word one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Djapa1234  [View Original Post]
    How exactly do you stand out from fakes & phony'?

  13. #2736
    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    I'd worry about this a lot more if the vast majority of male members on SA weren't complete phonies and fakes with no intention of following through. You're absolutely spot on that they'll be bombarded with messages, but after I land a M&G with a POT and she sees that I'm not insane, can and will follow through, and I won't treat her like a piece of meat, then we're all good.

    I do acknowledge that messaging takes a bit longer these days, a lot longer in some cases, but you can still stand out from the fakes with minimal effort and a little perseverance. And it goes without saying, none of these women can keep a secret, if a meet goes well, they IMMEDIATELY go and tell their friends. I've snagged 3 somes that way. And in some cases, their friends will even message me in private without their friend's knowledge who introduced me to them.

    I hate cliches as much as the next guy, but it applies in SA: 90% is just showing up.
    How exactly do you stand out from fakes & phony'?

  14. #2735
    I'd worry about this a lot more if the vast majority of male members on SA weren't complete phonies and fakes with no intention of following through. You're absolutely spot on that they'll be bombarded with messages, but after I land a M&G with a POT and she sees that I'm not insane, can and will follow through, and I won't treat her like a piece of meat, then we're all good.

    I do acknowledge that messaging takes a bit longer these days, a lot longer in some cases, but you can still stand out from the fakes with minimal effort and a little perseverance. And it goes without saying, none of these women can keep a secret, if a meet goes well, they IMMEDIATELY go and tell their friends. I've snagged 3 somes that way. And in some cases, their friends will even message me in private without their friend's knowledge who introduced me to them.

    I hate cliches as much as the next guy, but it applies in SA: 90% is just showing up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Djapa1234  [View Original Post]
    Usually discounted months result in twice the messages these bird brain sb's get, more competition for men & more confusion for chicks. Pointing out the obvious I think but thought I'd put it out there.

  15. #2734

    I'll never pay for multiple months.

    As someone who was banned a few years back because of something that I didn't do, and wasn't allowed to dispute, you'll never catch me paying for multiple months of SA. The scenario you described was like mine and many others, I tried to log on one day and was told that I had violated the TOS. No warnings. No explanation. After I prodded customer service for a while they told me that I was attempting to 'start a business', made absolutely no sense. And was told that ban was final. I chalked it up as a lost cause and moved on, however I tried logging in a few months later, everything was fine. And I've been using it off and on ever since. Same email address. Same credit card. It's a joke.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    I subscribe to your philosophy. I wait until about 25 days after the last day the promo expires. Then I rejoin. Less guy's at the pond fishing with me. Girl's then only get about 100 verses 150-200 messages when the promo guy's expire. Some say hey but I got a great discount by doing the 3 month promo. I won't risk that. They can ban you for anything (and will) with no refund, and I'm not losing paying for 3 month's and getting banned my second day after I pay them for 3 month's. Wade is a MIT graduate and has this all figured out. He knows with declining paying members he must do something. Hence discount's (and he is doing them more frequently every year after he raises the membership fee). You said "Promo codes attracts 5000 more mongers" was that figure published somewhere?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape