Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2733
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Here's hoping he winds up in jail.
    For what crime?

  2. #2732
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    I subscribe to your philosophy. I wait until about 25 days after the last day the promo expires. Then I rejoin. Less guy's at the pond fishing with me. Girl's then only get about 100 verses 150-200 messages when the promo guy's expire. Some say hey but I got a great discount by doing the 3 month promo. I won't risk that. They can ban you for anything (and will) with no refund, and I'm not losing paying for 3 month's and getting banned my second day after I pay them for 3 month's. Wade is a MIT graduate and has this all figured out. He knows with declining paying members he must do something. Hence discount's (and he is doing them more frequently every year after he raises the membership fee). You said "Promo codes attracts 5000 more mongers" was that figure published somewhere?
    Here's hoping he winds up in jail.

  3. #2731

    Gingerbaby910

    Boy oh boy, you guys aren't going to believe who's trying some bullshit on SA!! It's Alissa the redhead from Fayetteville. Goes by gingerbaby910 on SA.

    Can't link because I blocked and reported her. Stay far the fuck away from this one. Tried to ask me for an "authentication fee" before she would speak to me LOL.

  4. #2730
    Quote Originally Posted by Usmc0819  [View Original Post]
    SA is sending out the 25% off mails. Going to end on the 6th. Will see if I can figure out the actual code.
    Update: Code is FALL21 E25.

  5. #2729

    Your right

    I subscribe to your philosophy. I wait until about 25 days after the last day the promo expires. Then I rejoin. Less guy's at the pond fishing with me. Girl's then only get about 100 verses 150-200 messages when the promo guy's expire. Some say hey but I got a great discount by doing the 3 month promo. I won't risk that. They can ban you for anything (and will) with no refund, and I'm not losing paying for 3 month's and getting banned my second day after I pay them for 3 month's. Wade is a MIT graduate and has this all figured out. He knows with declining paying members he must do something. Hence discount's (and he is doing them more frequently every year after he raises the membership fee). You said "Promo codes attracts 5000 more mongers" was that figure published somewhere?

    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow. I just sort of said that on a whim because I was just goofing off on the internet one night. I didn't actually expect them to do it for a holiday like Labor Day. It was just wishful thinking.

  6. #2728
    Oh wow. I just sort of said that on a whim because I was just goofing off on the internet one night. I didn't actually expect them to do it for a holiday like Labor Day. It was just wishful thinking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Djapa1234  [View Original Post]
    Promo codes attracts 5000 more mongers blowing up the inboxes of already scared / sceptical SBs.

    You should not wait for a 30 $ discount to join LOL.

  7. #2727
    Quote Originally Posted by Usmc0819  [View Original Post]
    SA is sending out the 25% off mails. Going to end on the 6th. Will see if I can figure out the actual code.
    Usually discounted months result in twice the messages these bird brain sb's get, more competition for men & more confusion for chicks. Pointing out the obvious I think but thought I'd put it out there.

  8. #2726

    25% off sale

    SA is sending out the 25% off mails. Going to end on the 6th. Will see if I can figure out the actual code.

  9. #2725
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    She asked for $500 PPM and wouldn't budge, this was a year ago. What's her deal now?
    Asked for 600 for overnight travel included to charlotte.

    I think she just happens to be in charlotte & lied about travel.

    Meeting at Panera to see if she actually looks decent in life.

  10. #2724
    Quote Originally Posted by Djapa1234  [View Original Post]
    Seeing this in charlotte on Friday.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e3905...f-3c63734a7c7d

    Any intel on this? Thanks.
    She asked for $500 PPM and wouldn't budge, this was a year ago. What's her deal now?

  11. #2723

    Christina 257

    Seeing this in charlotte on Friday.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e3905...f-3c63734a7c7d

    Any intel on this? Thanks.

  12. #2722
    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting pretty bored of staying in the house and looking to sign back up for the site.

    Any chance of a sale or promo code in the next week or so?
    Promo codes attracts 5000 more mongers blowing up the inboxes of already scared / sceptical SBs.

    You should not wait for a 30 $ discount to join LOL.

  13. #2721

    Beware of GoldenFox

    MBlonde has a new profile on SA, GoldenFox. Avoid her, she will steal and rob you. Don't be fooled by her charm. She can shoot a gun now, too. I have written reviews on her as MBlonde.

  14. #2720

    SA Labor Day sale?

    I'm getting pretty bored of staying in the house and looking to sign back up for the site.

    Any chance of a sale or promo code in the next week or so?

  15. #2719
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Reminds me

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuits1234  [View Original Post]
    UPDATE:

    I moved on from this one. I've been trying for almost a week now and still no dice. She constantly sends live nudes and videos of her playing with herself yet will not entertain so much as the IDEA of us meeting up. Even for a coffee! I think she either just gets off on the idea of meeting up with someone, or is extremely shy / new to this game.

    Today I finally went direct and asked what size allowance it would take to meet up with her (as I have yet to send her any money at all and figured that was the cause of the cold feet). She proceeded to tell me that she magically started her monthly cycle today (meaning she can't meet for a week-ish now) and then curved the topic completely.

    Luck is either against me or she is playing games. Regardless, I have no tolerance for wasting my time. If anyone has any luck with this one, please do let me know how the hell you got through fog.
    Of Anna from S. B. Last year. Every excuse you could think of. The best one was her parents wouldn't let her leave the house. She was 23 years old.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape