Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 742 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 242 642 692 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 792 842 ... LastLast
Results 11,116 to 11,130 of 18414
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7299
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/75e94...6-9ba66bc55fd6

    She's a lot bigger now. The one where she is in the white T-shirt is about halfway between her other photos (Probably all 3 years old) and where she is now. She's not horrible looking now or anything, and I'm not a body shamer, but just putting it out there so people know.
    Did you meet her in person? If so what was the damage? Thanks.

  2. #7298

    Secret Benefits is real

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    Are there actual real SBs on that site? I tried the site out, and it was clear it was just a bunch of bots programmed to try to get you to use up your credits and nothing else. I did see a few overlap between SA and SB, but if I wanted to reach out to those girls, I would just do it on SA.
    Secret Benefits is real. I've met several women from there and I've never encountered a BOT.

  3. #7297
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/75e94...6-9ba66bc55fd6

    She's a lot bigger now. The one where she is in the white T-shirt is about halfway between her other photos (Probably all 3 years old) and where she is now. She's not horrible looking now or anything, and I'm not a body shamer, but just putting it out there so people know.
    She looks Hella huge in the white t-shirt. Too bad she looked cute in the thinner pics. If she doesn't do something now it will only get worse.

  4. #7296

    COVID hasn't been nice to her

    https://www.seeking.com/member/75e94...6-9ba66bc55fd6

    She's a lot bigger now. The one where she is in the white T-shirt is about halfway between her other photos (Probably all 3 years old) and where she is now. She's not horrible looking now or anything, and I'm not a body shamer, but just putting it out there so people know.

  5. #7295
    Damn, who's on the reddit sugarlifestyle forum. Those guys there are some serious simps and a lot of delusional hoes. The sb profiles for review are some of the ugliest thing on earth.

  6. #7294

    Isn't SB full of bots?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    I cannot recommend this woman. She works at Reagan Airport and lives near Pentagon City. Though she's a pretty Russian / Syrian, she cannot host, she has no car, and she is available only from 11 AM until 2:30 PM on Monday through Friday. She insists on a hotel and acts as if she constantly being watched. She will ask for advances especially when her rent is due. She requests $400, but will accept $300.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...8b964914ed6959

    Just stay away!
    Are there actual real SBs on that site? I tried the site out, and it was clear it was just a bunch of bots programmed to try to get you to use up your credits and nothing else. I did see a few overlap between SA and SB, but if I wanted to reach out to those girls, I would just do it on SA.

  7. #7293
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the link of the SD review site. I heard it exists.
    A TER for SD and SB? Sounds interesting. If it doesn't, someone should develop one.

  8. #7292

    Rous312 of Secret Benefits- Avoid

    I cannot recommend this woman. She works at Reagan Airport and lives near Pentagon City. Though she's a pretty Russian / Syrian, she cannot host, she has no car, and she is available only from 11 AM until 2:30 PM on Monday through Friday. She insists on a hotel and acts as if she constantly being watched. She will ask for advances especially when her rent is due. She requests $400, but will accept $300.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...8b964914ed6959

    Just stay away!

  9. #7291
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Last time I paid 700 was for a ex pro cheerleader / Miss Maryland contestant. She better be a model with a wide open menu to cover that price.
    She's also on SA. Chatted with her months ago, never set anything up but would have stopped if that number came up. Not sure what's going on these days.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b5d8e...a-73113f8b4ccf

  10. #7290

    Model

    Last time I paid 700 was for a ex pro cheerleader / Miss Maryland contestant. She better be a model with a wide open menu to cover that price.

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Hello Mongers.

    Any info on Saammy Sweet Heart?

    She's asking $7. Good deal or bad?

    Drop me note here or DM.

    Thanks.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=69475123

  11. #7289
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Hello Mongers.

    Any info on Saammy Sweet Heart?

    She's asking $7. Good deal or bad?

    Drop me note here or DM.

    Thanks.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=69475123
    Are you effing serious? I didn't even follow your link and I can tell you $7 is a bad deal.

  12. #7288

    SAAMMY Sweet Heart

    Hello Mongers.

    Any info on Saammy Sweet Heart?

    She's asking $7. Good deal or bad?

    Drop me note here or DM.

    Thanks.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=69475123

  13. #7287

    Kat

    This one starts with her first message saying "If you're unable to verify yourself & purchase something from my wish list, we're not meeting". A real charmer this one LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dcbb2...e-13911db8e5fd

  14. #7286
    Anyone have the link of the SD review site. I heard it exists.

  15. #7285
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    I think most of these girls have a sliding scale and quote accordingly based on how attractive or annoying they find the person who is interested in meeting with them. She quoted me 800.
    Actually it was 1 k, doesn't matter. Just need to hit the Gwu and Georgetown circuit. Only NYC models deserve that. She's hot but not that hot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape