Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 743 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 243 643 693 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 793 843 ... LastLast
Results 11,131 to 11,145 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7285
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    I think most of these girls have a sliding scale and quote accordingly based on how attractive or annoying they find the person who is interested in meeting with them. She quoted me 800.
    Actually it was 1 k, doesn't matter. Just need to hit the Gwu and Georgetown circuit. Only NYC models deserve that. She's hot but not that hot.

  2. #7284

    Kayyyyj96

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    With a couple of posts mentioning suspect hygiene, menu wouldn't matter.
    Was negotiating with her yesterday as well, wanted $$$ but glad I saw all the posts on hygiene and passed https://www.seeking.com/member/d0388...5-6e46a78cd7ab.

  3. #7283
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b5e41...a-3dd4f7884ac4

    Seemed DTF, but asked me for $700 ppm. Though YMMV since she started by asking me how much I am willing to pay, so maybe she'll accept a lowball. I didn't try since I don't throw out numbers first. She's an attractive Asian girl who looks fit. Some of you might find $700 worth it. I do decently with the Asian crowd on SA so I don't feel the need to overpay for her. I'm also fairly certain she has had a profile on SA before. Private pic (attached) used to be a profile pic on her old account I think. Maybe some of you will recognize her or have met her. Or maybe my memory just sucks.
    Ngl, that's not fit for an Asian. That's a fucking land whale. She's fat as fuck for Asian. That shows how fat other girls are.

  4. #7282
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    Thank you gents for saving me the trouble. I've been negotiating with her and was on the fence about.

    Pulling the trigger. Quoted me 3. Will put on the backburner or not see at all unless she offers favorable menu.
    With a couple of posts mentioning suspect hygiene, menu wouldn't matter.

  5. #7281
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b5e41...a-3dd4f7884ac4

    Seemed DTF, but asked me for $700 ppm. Though YMMV since she started by asking me how much I am willing to pay, so maybe she'll accept a lowball. I didn't try since I don't throw out numbers first. She's an attractive Asian girl who looks fit. Some of you might find $700 worth it. I do decently with the Asian crowd on SA so I don't feel the need to overpay for her. I'm also fairly certain she has had a profile on SA before. Private pic (attached) used to be a profile pic on her old account I think. Maybe some of you will recognize her or have met her. Or maybe my memory just sucks.
    Tried to set something up with her but her communication is just horrible. Set something up and told her let's confirm the day of. Text her in the morning and she texts back 1 hour before the meet and said we are still good for today which was like 5 hours later LOL. I told her I made other plans because no response. We plan again for the next day and the same shit. Gave up on her. If anyone has met her I'd like to see how she compares to her pics.

  6. #7280
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy07  [View Original Post]
    $$ 5 for couple of hrs. I wouldn't recommend her. Mechanical, very hairy and so so hygiene.
    Thanks all for the input.

  7. #7279
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d0388...5-6e46a78cd7ab

    Search returned one post that suggested that she has GPS.
    Thank you gents for saving me the trouble. I've been negotiating with her and was on the fence about.

    Pulling the trigger. Quoted me 3. Will put on the backburner or not see at all unless she offers favorable menu.

  8. #7278

    She is not GPS. Its very easy to connect with her.

    $$ 5 for couple of hrs. I wouldn't recommend her. Mechanical, very hairy and so so hygiene.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d0388...5-6e46a78cd7ab

    Search returned one post that suggested that she has GPS.

  9. #7277
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d0388...5-6e46a78cd7ab

    Search returned one post that suggested that she has GPS.
    Yes, I've seen her sometime last month and quote was $$$ but I wouldn't repeat because of hygiene 😺 has kinda stinks.

  10. #7276

    Prettylilmandi

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0dc45...3-7a175a4f0e0e

    Smoke show, but she's looking for 3 k monthly paid up front. LOL.

  11. #7275
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    I think most of these girls have a sliding scale and quote accordingly based on how attractive or annoying they find the person who is interested in meeting with them. She quoted me 800.
    Some of these girls aren't stupid either. More and more are looking at what your putting down for income or what your bragging you make per year. If your claiming to make. Hundreds of thousands dollar per year then 700- 800 hundred shouldn't be a big deal to someone claiming to make the big dollars.

  12. #7274

    Sugababy

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b5e41...a-3dd4f7884ac4

    Seemed DTF, but asked me for $700 ppm. Though YMMV since she started by asking me how much I am willing to pay, so maybe she'll accept a lowball. I didn't try since I don't throw out numbers first. She's an attractive Asian girl who looks fit. Some of you might find $700 worth it. I do decently with the Asian crowd on SA so I don't feel the need to overpay for her. I'm also fairly certain she has had a profile on SA before. Private pic (attached) used to be a profile pic on her old account I think. Maybe some of you will recognize her or have met her. Or maybe my memory just sucks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 37315107-4296-41ca-a6cd-35c5c377dc93_2x.jpg‎  

  13. #7273

    Kayyyyj96

    Anyone seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d0388...5-6e46a78cd7ab

    Search returned one post that suggested that she has GPS.

  14. #7272

    Advertised

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    I think most of these girls have a sliding scale and quote accordingly based on how attractive or annoying they find the person who is interested in meeting with them. She quoted me 800.
    Or it could be based on the income level you put in your profile. If TFM shows he's a millionaire and your profile shows lowest level wealth, a smart prostitute would price their services accordingly.

  15. #7271
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ae221...6-d2ca2b47fa17

    She's hot. Even hotter in the pics she sent me but 2 k ppm. Yeah, some of you mongers are pushing this shit to new levels.

    Time to just work hard on tinder.
    I think most of these girls have a sliding scale and quote accordingly based on how attractive or annoying they find the person who is interested in meeting with them. She quoted me 800.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape