Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 752 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 252 652 702 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 802 852 ... LastLast
Results 11,266 to 11,280 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7144

    Sofieluv44

    Anyone seen this little hottie? Been seeing her profile but figured she's getting slammed with messages. But she reached out to me. Surprised I've seen nothing on here.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fc8f5...1-a2d68f03a41e

  2. #7143

    GPS is getting out of control

    I offered both of these gals $350.

    Miab.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aa775...b-b68e23e2d384

    This one said the minimum she'd consider is $600. Says she's been offered much more.

    Mysterious Arabian.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e9462...8-b551c2570e3c

    This one said her ppm is. 2 K! LMAOOOO!! I asked her is that per Month or per Meet?? She confirmed per Meet. Wow.

  3. #7142

    EvenWill

    I saw this one back when she was 19 yo. Ton of fun, enjoyed rough sex and allowed me a BBFSCIP finish. Think she's at American now, cute little amateur model.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/49bb1...d-c44820429c4f

  4. #7141

    Not for LEO

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    It's the term used for a long time in escort reviews. Not sure exactly how or why it started, but my assumption is that it is intended to leave open plausible deniability if LEO were to crack down somehow. I doubt that would really fly though, but I bet it's more habit than anything else at this point.
    But in general for any social media moral code of conduct warriors who might someone associate a profile with a person and decides to go on a crusade. It's all a fantasy.

  5. #7140

    BobLobLa

    She real, and a old SB of my She drop me a few months, because she didn't want to be on birth control anymore. I had a blast, but I'm not going to do cover with a girl I CIP before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/c488e...1-0a176a57ab52

    Any report on her here? She is DTF, down to discussing her "price" which gives me a pro vibe.

  6. #7139
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/f4d9c...3-fc212077dfe9

    Sob story about earning minimum wage at a day care center so she can get free day care for her kid.

    Recovering from reproductive surgery, but happy to be eye candy over dinner until she can bang it out (which would be never).

    Claims this is not her first rodeo -- hell if I could get someone to pay me to eat dinner it would be my fultime job!
    I noticed she's got "Seeking Trans" as one of her profile tags. Do you know Is she really a "She"?

  7. #7138

    Pay me for being pretty

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f4d9c...3-fc212077dfe9

    Sob story about earning minimum wage at a day care center so she can get free day care for her kid.

    Recovering from reproductive surgery, but happy to be eye candy over dinner until she can bang it out (which would be never).

    Claims this is not her first rodeo -- hell if I could get someone to pay me to eat dinner it would be my fultime job!

  8. #7137
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity, why do some of you always refer to time spent with a girl as a "dream?" I see it all over the massage board and I just don't get it? It honestly makes no sense to me. Not trying to be a dick, I'm just curious why this term is used.
    It's the term used for a long time in escort reviews. Not sure exactly how or why it started, but my assumption is that it is intended to leave open plausible deniability if LEO were to crack down somehow. I doubt that would really fly though, but I bet it's more habit than anything else at this point.

  9. #7136
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity, why do some of you always refer to time spent with a girl as a "dream?" I see it all over the massage board and I just don't get it? It honestly makes no sense to me. Not trying to be a dick, I'm just curious why this term is used.
    It's old-school verbiage you see used more frequently in the escort community as a way of covering their ass. They use that in case somehow / someway Uncle LEO finds and uses their reviews, is able to connect the review back to them and decides to press charges / prosecute they can say they were just posting that they "had a dream about" said gal as opposed to just saying "I met and banged" said gal. No idea if it's actually a way of keeping your ass any safer and actually holds up in a court of law.

  10. #7135

    Fire_emoji

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c488e...1-0a176a57ab52

    Any report on her here? She is DTF, down to discussing her "price" which gives me a pro vibe.

  11. #7134
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity, why do some of you always refer to time spent with a girl as a "dream?" I see it all over the massage board and I just don't get it? It honestly makes no sense to me. Not trying to be a dick, I'm just curious why this term is used.

  12. #7133

    Danilezzi

    https://www.seeking.com/member/275e1...8-f5d58f171dcb

    Looking for money for books for school. Today - no idea / discussion of meeting. Apparently handing cash out to random strangers on the internet is some kind of thing. Not my thing but hey, to each his own.

  13. #7132

    Report of a dream I had with SB

    https://www.seeking.com/member/be637...4-19761b124b6b

    Had a dream with this one. She's nice to chat with and we agreed on a date / time within two days, always a good sign, she agreed to a ppm 400 but no specifics were discussed on what she'll be down to other than meet up, but I had a sense that things will go well if we hit which in most cases do with me. Took her out to dinner, chatted about things, and she was in no hurry to leave, so I brought up spending more private time which she agreed right away. Off we went and had a good time, BBFSCIP, with multiple position. She works out and has toned body. Treat her well and she will do back.

  14. #7131
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Now that's a steal.
    Like seriously what do these dumb WGs think they can offer with chatting with their dumb asses.

    I know there are plenty of simps that are so starved for any interaction would pay that shit.

  15. #7130

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape