Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23081

    HardyWood & Bryar Rose

    Anyone pulled the trigger on HardyWood?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/189196806887

    And what all happened to Bryar Rose? Seems like she dropped off the Earth. LOL.

  2. #23080
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboTwitch  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't agree more. Sucks that happened to you. A bit annoying for sure. But she definitely is worth it. And she really is probably the most reliable / dependable no bullshit, fun time you can have around here. She's definitely not a game player.

    As someone who has seen her multiple times I can promise you that she's definitely NOT like the typical providers. And for the cashapp thing, she's perfectly fine waiting until you're there or after the visit before you give her a dime. I'm sure she's got her own demons like they all do, but she's definitely NOT a scammer.
    Not trying to say she's a scammer just more so disappointed in her. I've been with her before to when she first started in that hotel in Phillips. It's just now since explored more of the hobby I was expecting her to honestly come correct is all I'm saying and treat this as the business situation it is.

  3. #23079

    Yup, she's a freak and a lot of fun.

    Definitely looking forward to my next adventure with this kinky little sex toy. You also hit the nail on the head. This girl is in demand, if your late she's going to rush you as she has other appointments. If your really late she maybe with the next person already. Her donations are reasonable so book the longer appointment and take your time.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlaWill  [View Original Post]
    Saw Harley this afternoon. She was looking pretty sexy walking through my hotel lobby in her little black dress. I had a surprise waiting for her in the room. I had her belated birthday present. We had planned to get together for some birthday fun but I had to change schedule. We certainly made up for it today! I picked up a set of anal plugs and a vibrator for her. Once in the room I had her strip down and put that beautiful ass up for me. Lubed up the largest plug and told her "go big or go home" as I worked it in. She took a deep breath as it went in all the way. Her only comment was it was cold. Then I had my way with her for the next hour. I had her leave the plug in for the next guy. She mentioned she had a 40 minute drive for the next appointment. Hope the next guy enjoys her new toys as much as we did. I'm sure some of you will be seeing her with her new toys too. I did snap a few photos of her while I had my way with her.

    Harley's a real sweetheart. I've never had an issue with comms or being on time. She's a "Fun & Freaky" girl with no limits to the fun you can have with her. My advice is be on time and stay on time.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...7/040560584864

  4. #23078

    Agreed

    Couldn't agree more. Sucks that happened to you. A bit annoying for sure. But she definitely is worth it. And she really is probably the most reliable / dependable no bullshit, fun time you can have around here. She's definitely not a game player.

    As someone who has seen her multiple times I can promise you that she's definitely NOT like the typical providers. And for the cashapp thing, she's perfectly fine waiting until you're there or after the visit before you give her a dime. I'm sure she's got her own demons like they all do, but she's definitely NOT a scammer.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJeff4040  [View Original Post]
    Hey man, I don't know how long it's been since you had Jess, but your missing out. Funny enough, I've had a similar experience here I've bought drinks, and she ends up passing out once I got to the hotel some time ago LOL. Jess has always been reliable and courteous, so I wouldn't take this hiccup as knock on her as a person. I'd try to play nice with her if you truly want to meet up with her. It's worth.

  5. #23077

    Honey

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/113852011637

    Tiny girl with a little bit of baby fat. Was enthusiastic during our session. Took a good pounding. I enjoyed myself and would recommend.

  6. #23076

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    So I had a setup to meet big tit Jess if you guys remember who's the short Hispanic women with the name implied. See any ways she's in town, I ask can I head your way she sends the address I'm like alright cool. She tells me she prefers cashapp. I don't do that just in case things head south. She's like alright cool but hey can you buy me some beer on the way here just take it out of my donation.

    Now before this appointment, we had a prior arrangement where she asked me to get her beer got to the hotel she was passed out drunk and didn't respond till the next day. So from that last experience I tell her no and that she should order some herself.

    She then responds saying K then goes into a fit saying it's more going to cost her 30 bucks for someone to bring her beer. While she had already given me her address and I arrive and I get no answer.

    The lesson here is if they act like this over a small push back it's wise in person. Two if I would of cashapp her I would of been out 120 coins we agreed to instead of some gas in the car. So watchful eye everyone.
    Hey man, I don't know how long it's been since you had Jess, but your missing out. Funny enough, I've had a similar experience here I've bought drinks, and she ends up passing out once I got to the hotel some time ago LOL. Jess has always been reliable and courteous, so I wouldn't take this hiccup as knock on her as a person. I'd try to play nice with her if you truly want to meet up with her. It's worth.

  7. #23075

    Multiple reports.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxps  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/320260983927

    Has anyone seen Alexis in Ponte Vedra.
    There are several reports here bro. Mostly mixed but the recent ones are negative. She wants you to finish quick & is just burnt out IMHO.

    I did a review on her. Tremendous flake as well!

  8. #23074

    Really a great sexual, relaxing time. White, perfect smile to rock

    Follow up Guys who know me from here, do not miss this.

    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    What a great time I had with Carla. Pretty, sexy, fun. First time in a while I could say that. Loves oral. Super BBBJ. Get her while she is doing this. I will repeat. Airport. Jacksonville. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / exotic / Monday-sweets904-712-5344/862302775330.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails It was good.jpg‎  

  9. #23073

    Katy Kat Paws

    She's been in and out for years from BP to STG to walking 103. Been everything from nice and curvy to fat and sloppy. I've seen her like 3 times over the years for. 6 or. 8 and I think she has no limits but I always covered up. Each time she was ok and no complaints, she's a bigger honking girl like 5'9" or something and could take a pounding. She's around JTB this week and I pinged her but haven't connected yet. As always YMMV and these chics change from year to year like a roller coaster.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDawg  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/593947221546

    This one has always intrigued me but I believe I've seen good and bad reviews? Anyone help me out?

  10. #23072

    Harley, another great time

    Saw Harley this afternoon. She was looking pretty sexy walking through my hotel lobby in her little black dress. I had a surprise waiting for her in the room. I had her belated birthday present. We had planned to get together for some birthday fun but I had to change schedule. We certainly made up for it today! I picked up a set of anal plugs and a vibrator for her. Once in the room I had her strip down and put that beautiful ass up for me. Lubed up the largest plug and told her "go big or go home" as I worked it in. She took a deep breath as it went in all the way. Her only comment was it was cold. Then I had my way with her for the next hour. I had her leave the plug in for the next guy. She mentioned she had a 40 minute drive for the next appointment. Hope the next guy enjoys her new toys as much as we did. I'm sure some of you will be seeing her with her new toys too. I did snap a few photos of her while I had my way with her.

    Harley's a real sweetheart. I've never had an issue with comms or being on time. She's a "Fun & Freaky" girl with no limits to the fun you can have with her. My advice is be on time and stay on time.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...7/040560584864
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Harley insert 21.jpg‎   Harley New Toy 21.jpg‎   Harley Standing 21.jpg‎  

  11. #23071

    Big tit jess

    So I had a setup to meet big tit Jess if you guys remember who's the short Hispanic women with the name implied. See any ways she's in town, I ask can I head your way she sends the address I'm like alright cool. She tells me she prefers cashapp. I don't do that just in case things head south. She's like alright cool but hey can you buy me some beer on the way here just take it out of my donation.

    Now before this appointment, we had a prior arrangement where she asked me to get her beer got to the hotel she was passed out drunk and didn't respond till the next day. So from that last experience I tell her no and that she should order some herself.

    She then responds saying K then goes into a fit saying it's more going to cost her 30 bucks for someone to bring her beer. While she had already given me her address and I arrive and I get no answer.

    The lesson here is if they act like this over a small push back it's wise in person. Two if I would of cashapp her I would of been out 120 coins we agreed to instead of some gas in the car. So watchful eye everyone.

  12. #23070

    Jayda Cakes

    Thank you Donk, for the recommendations.

    Saw Jayda today. She's 100% real and 100% the lady in the pics! Comms and set-up went very smoothly. Once there, has to wait 10 minutes for her to get ready. No biggie. She is the person in the pics, short and petite, but with a bubble booty that is amazing on her small frame. No GFE, BBBJ, Kissing / Sucking or FIV, but that was known and clear from the start. MSOG was offered within duration of the date (HR). Started with nice CBJ (X2), and did CG, RCG, K9, Mish and finally CG again to finish. She has a great personality and is very accommodating. She's does what you want to do and when you want to do it, within the rules set forth and within the date timeframe. No rushing at all. Says she's here through the weekend. Today's donations were 120/160/260. Enjoy and treat her right!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/858234593472

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/67098619#.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    Try one of these 2:

    Jayda: https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/67056418.

    Mya: https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/67046682.

    I've had both, and they were both awesome for me.

  13. #23069

    Alexis in Ponte Vedra

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/320260983927

    Has anyone seen Alexis in Ponte Vedra.

  14. #23068

    Kass

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/671185646230

    I used to see her every couple of months, but her mic skills have been dropping so it had been a while. Seeing a positive review reminded me that she is still around and since the pi9 ckings were pour I decided to get some head relief.

    When she opened the door, I almost walked away, and wish I had too! Darn she has really aged from old to really worn out. Kas is more than an older woman, she is a worn out provider who looks worn out.

    High as a kite, which is her usual.

    Got to business right away, and she still does DT really deep. But her mouth motions just do not have any skill. And she has no interest, she literally has sucked thousands of cocks over the decades and it shows, each cock is treated by her as a boring chore. She had no interest to please me.

    But what gives her a super thumbs down by me is she failed to do what she agreed to do. Namely she said she would swallow my load and she did not even try! I said in my text, and when I meet at the door, and when she started, that I wanted her to swallow my load..
    I guess I got her In a good day. I got lucky.

  15. #23067

    Kat Tiger Paws

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/593947221546

    This one has always intrigued me but I believe I've seen good and bad reviews? Anyone help me out?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape