Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,211 to 18,225 of 41280
-
09-14-21 16:29 #23070Senior Member

Posts: 31Jayda Cakes
Thank you Donk, for the recommendations.
Saw Jayda today. She's 100% real and 100% the lady in the pics! Comms and set-up went very smoothly. Once there, has to wait 10 minutes for her to get ready. No biggie. She is the person in the pics, short and petite, but with a bubble booty that is amazing on her small frame. No GFE, BBBJ, Kissing / Sucking or FIV, but that was known and clear from the start. MSOG was offered within duration of the date (HR). Started with nice CBJ (X2), and did CG, RCG, K9, Mish and finally CG again to finish. She has a great personality and is very accommodating. She's does what you want to do and when you want to do it, within the rules set forth and within the date timeframe. No rushing at all. Says she's here through the weekend. Today's donations were 120/160/260. Enjoy and treat her right!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/858234593472
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/67098619#.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 15:12 #23069Regular Member

Posts: 1Alexis in Ponte Vedra
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/320260983927
Has anyone seen Alexis in Ponte Vedra.
-
09-14-21 12:38 #23068Regular Member

Posts: 21Kass
I guess I got her In a good day. I got lucky.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 07:57 #23067Senior Member

Posts: 64Kat Tiger Paws
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/593947221546
This one has always intrigued me but I believe I've seen good and bad reviews? Anyone help me out?
-
09-14-21 05:26 #23066Senior Member

Posts: 690Kassidy Is One To Avoid
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/671185646230
Originally Posted by Arcangel888
[View Original Post]
I used to see her every couple of months, but her mic skills have been dropping so it had been a while. Seeing a positive review reminded me that she is still around and since the pi9 ckings were pour I decided to get some head relief.
When she opened the door, I almost walked away, and wish I had too! Darn she has really aged from old to really worn out. Kas is more than an older woman, she is a worn out provider who looks worn out.
High as a kite, which is her usual.
Got to business right away, and she still does DT really deep. But her mouth motions just do not have any skill. And she has no interest, she literally has sucked thousands of cocks over the decades and it shows, each cock is treated by her as a boring chore. She had no interest to please me.
But what gives her a super thumbs down by me is she failed to do what she agreed to do. Namely she said she would swallow my load and she did not even try! I said in my text, and when I meet at the door, and when she started, that I wanted her to swallow my load. She agreed every time to swallow. But Kas did not even try to swallow! She did not even Cim! Instead she just pulled away when I started to pop. I paid for CIM and she did not do CIM and did not swallow, both of which she agreed to do.
Waste of time, will never repeat.
-
09-13-21 21:49 #23065Senior Member

Posts: 186Ashlee
Had a pretty good time with Ashlee a few weeks back. She's had some mixed reviews but my experience FWIW was positive. Comms were good, the location was OK, had a pleasant time, she was lucid and engaged. The pics are her but flattering and filtered. I would say she is late 30's. I would meet again. Met her GF Grace in passing but have not hooked up. She looks like her pics.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/430960518152
-
09-13-21 20:38 #23064Senior Member

Posts: 104Thanks
You are doing good work. Thanks for saving me the trip. Came close, but location and pics should have told me this was a dead end! Stay safe.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 16:44 #23063Senior Member

Posts: 1260She's Not A Masseuse
Kristin may advertise as such, but don't expect any life-changing experience in both the massage or the fucking part. I snicker at the fact that she would attempt at trying to provide any type of "muscle" rubbing. You may get some b!+chy attitude and some type of touching.
Originally Posted by Wpgsh34
[View Original Post]
But don't take my word for it. Waste some money and give her a try.
-
09-13-21 16:44 #23062Senior Member

Posts: 224Sexy, hot time. Great smile.
What a great time I had with Carla. Pretty, sexy, fun. First time in a while I could say that. Loves oral. Super BBBJ. Get her while she is doing this. I will repeat. Airport. Jacksonville. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / exotic / Monday-sweets904-712-5344/862302775330.
-
09-13-21 16:22 #23061Senior Member

Posts: 653It definitely has I mainly blame the hustle community mainly due to the fact that the providers getting into the game are just here to get simple easy licks. I get it easy money and not much they need to do.
Originally Posted by YbScottyB
[View Original Post]
At this point I suggest sticking to the forum of providers who will give you a good time or hitting up the s. C. At least there what you see is what you get.
-
09-13-21 16:19 #23060Senior Member

Posts: 122Stg. You Deserve a Massage Today
Has anyone seen this one or any info. She advertises on STG as massage. Thought about hitting her up but looking for some info first.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/316992520332
-
09-13-21 15:53 #23059Regular Member

Posts: 14[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
09-13-21 15:01 #23058Senior Member

Posts: 205Great New!
Hi all,
Our favorite, certainly my favorite; Bedroom Barbie is back in town!
More importantly, back in the game!
Soon to be posting but for those who kept her number, its the one that ends in 3350.
PM for details if you need to.
Happy days!
Suit.
-
09-13-21 13:53 #23057Regular Member

Posts: 21Kassidy
I had a good experience with her. She Is kind of high and light hearted, her mic skills are deep and 10/10 do recommend. Any one else have seen her? Will repeat.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/165476520623
-
09-13-21 12:55 #23056Senior Member

Posts: 109Dang. I'm just moving here also. Let's see a rebound!
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





