Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 7852
-
09-14-21 15:19 #4207Senior Member

Posts: 5229
Originally Posted by LegMan69
[View Original Post]
Try this one, Tiffany from Waterbury.
Originally Posted by Reamztor
[View Original Post]
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...1/295935383066
BMD.
-
09-14-21 13:34 #4206Senior Member

Posts: 389MILF naugatuck
Any info here? https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/833759352642.
-
09-13-21 20:45 #4205Senior Member

Posts: 254Not found
Ad has been deleted.
Originally Posted by Reamztor
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 20:30 #4204Senior Member

Posts: 2148I wish the scammers would post to defend themselves. That would be fun.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 20:22 #4203Senior Member

Posts: 2148Tiffany who?
That link didn't last long. Back to two.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 20:21 #4202Senior Member

Posts: 2148Google View
I use it all the time just to see what I'm getting myself into. If the house looks like a crack house I will avoid. I check the surrounding if there are people hanging out. GV is one of the most useful tools in our hobby. Also great for motels.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
09-13-21 17:18 #4201Senior Member

Posts: 337Female responses
Generally, when women post they get booed off the site. A lot of guys very much do not want their input, and it gets very contentious, often ending with a moderator stepping in. At the best, women's responses are seen as advertising, and there are other forums for that. I know a lot of providers who do read the forums though.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 16:30 #4200Senior Member

Posts: 792I like it
I wonder why more women don't come on here and defend themselves? I think it would drum up more business for them if they were more interactive with us on here.
Originally Posted by Mona223
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 15:22 #4199Senior Member

Posts: 551Other helpful Sites
I've also had situations where Streetview shows a place that was in such bad condition it was hard to believe even the worst drug dealing junkies would occupy it. Like it was about to be torn down. Thinking it was a setup to get robbed at, I took an alternative look on Zillow or Realtor and it showed an updated view AFTER the timestamp on the Google pic. In this case it had totally renovated. The problem was the provider who was working there had not been renovated, so I had to do a quick about face with a lame excuse and high tailed it out of there.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 14:53 #4198Senior Member

Posts: 1234That's exactly what I'm talking about. I've done the same for notels and homes. One time, I was planning to visit a private home in a middle class suburb. It turned out to be NEXT DOOR to a good friend of my wife's, where I been for social engagements. During visits, my wife's friend had even made comments about the neighbor's activities. The address didn't ring a bell when the provider sent it, but the photo sure did and I passed on the visit. It would have been awesome leaving the provider and waving to my wife's pal from the parallel driveway.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
Also, in nicer areas, Ring, Arlo, and other cameras are everywhere today. Pulling in, parking, and going about your business is less likely to land you on some sort of neighborhood watch app than slowly driving though looking for things, stopping in front of several addresses, or other activities someone who's been there before won't do. My own neighborhood is covered with them, and stopping in front of several houses, going to the wrong door, etc. Are almost guaranteed to get your picture shared.
Checking new places is not optional for me either, I meant that only for those who don't see the value.
-
09-13-21 14:34 #4197Senior Member

Posts: 551Google StreetView Example
Mandatory for me also. Never leave home without it. And here's a good example of what Streetview showed me about the location a Waterbury provider was working out of. Took one look and passed on that date. There have a been a few others that rival Norman Bates's Victorian but this one stands out.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 13:49 #4196Senior Member

Posts: 5229For me, it's completely mandatory when heading into an unknown area. Getting the lay of the land, streets, and buildings helps avoid surprises and makes recognition easier, whether walking or driving. More info is better especially if helps my safety. I don't want to pull out my gun for every little thing. It could hurt my arm! 😁. My other pistol needs all the exercise it can get.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
09-13-21 12:48 #4195Senior Member

Posts: 1234Of course. It's not magic, only a helpful resource in some instances.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
What I mean by that it can eliminate you driving up and down a street trying to locate an address or walking around a hotel pulling on locked doors, or possibly help you with a plan on arrival, parking, and departure. A few less things that might make you stand out. It may even make one pass on a visit completely based on the look of the street or building, as I have on occasion.
Of course it isn't going to turn your hooptie into a current year M5 in a high end neighborhood, nor will it change your clothing or hair color to match everyone on the porch next door. Checking out Street View before a visit is 100% optional.
-
09-13-21 11:39 #4194Senior Member

Posts: 476Never mind
Never mind I found it definitely based on Poos report will pass big time.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 11:25 #4193Senior Member

Posts: 930Tiffany. All caps
Saw that ad and assumed a scam, as the ALL CAPS posts seem to be.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





