Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 244 of 524 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 294 344 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 7853
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4208

    Nope

    Save your money.

  2. #4207
    Quote Originally Posted by LegMan69  [View Original Post]
    Ad has been deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reamztor  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys any information on this one. Image search shows post in different parts of CT which isn't too uncommon https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...3/070767577250.
    Try this one, Tiffany from Waterbury.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...1/295935383066

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 585F9556-ACAD-494E-8BEC-9D2245AFBFF7.jpg‎   ADC33D09-9C05-42DC-881E-0312392C7A50.jpg‎  

  3. #4206

  4. #4205

    Not found

    Quote Originally Posted by Reamztor  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys any information on this one. Image search shows post in different parts of CT which isn't too uncommon https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...3/070767577250.
    Ad has been deleted.

  5. #4204
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    I wonder why more women don't come on here and defend themselves? I think it would drum up more business for them if they were more interactive with us on here.
    I wish the scammers would post to defend themselves. That would be fun.

  6. #4203

    Tiffany who?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Oh, great, another Tiffany in Waterbury, LOL! She won't be confused with the other two, though.

    Blue.
    That link didn't last long. Back to two.

  7. #4202

    Google View

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious as to how it can "make you look like you belong there"? There's a lot of Waterbury that I will never look like I belong there, and I lived in Waterbury for 21 years. Looking at Google street view is never going to change that. That being said, you have a great point about it being a great tool to check out the lay of the land. It will show you a lot to make you familiar with the area, but won't necessarily tell you about how safe the area is either. I do use the site for different things, though.

    Blue.
    I use it all the time just to see what I'm getting myself into. If the house looks like a crack house I will avoid. I check the surrounding if there are people hanging out. GV is one of the most useful tools in our hobby. Also great for motels.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  8. #4201

    Female responses

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    I wonder why more women don't come on here and defend themselves? I think it would drum up more business for them if they were more interactive with us on here.
    Generally, when women post they get booed off the site. A lot of guys very much do not want their input, and it gets very contentious, often ending with a moderator stepping in. At the best, women's responses are seen as advertising, and there are other forums for that. I know a lot of providers who do read the forums though.

  9. #4200

    I like it

    Quote Originally Posted by Mona223  [View Original Post]
    Kant Delay,

    You are more than welcome to send me a text or call through STG and we can talk. As for the ignorant response referring to "sores on my face", and "being run down from the street" neither are true as I am not a "walker" and have my own place and there are no sores only scars from an allergic reaction to a lotion I tried. Smh.

    I would love to chat and hope to hear from you soon, and you can form your own opinion and thoughts on me, my personality and service (which of course is Grade-A! LOL.
    I wonder why more women don't come on here and defend themselves? I think it would drum up more business for them if they were more interactive with us on here.

  10. #4199

    Other helpful Sites

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    That's exactly what I'm talking about. I've done the same for notels and homes. One time, I was planning to visit a private home in a middle class suburb. It turned out to be NEXT DOOR to a good friend of my wife's, where I been for social engagements. During visits, my wife's friend had even made comments about the neighbor's activities. The address didn't ring a bell when the provider sent it, but the photo sure did and I passed on the visit. It would have been awesome leaving the provider and waving to my wife's pal from the parallel driveway.

    Also, in nicer areas, Ring, Arlo, and other cameras are everywhere today. Pulling in, parking, and going about your business is less likely to land you on some sort of neighborhood watch app than slowly driving though looking for things, stopping in front of several addresses, or other activities someone who's been there before won't do. My own neighborhood is covered with them, and stopping in front of several houses, going to the wrong door, etc. Are almost guaranteed to get your picture shared.

    Checking new places is not optional for me either, I meant that only for those who don't see the value.
    I've also had situations where Streetview shows a place that was in such bad condition it was hard to believe even the worst drug dealing junkies would occupy it. Like it was about to be torn down. Thinking it was a setup to get robbed at, I took an alternative look on Zillow or Realtor and it showed an updated view AFTER the timestamp on the Google pic. In this case it had totally renovated. The problem was the provider who was working there had not been renovated, so I had to do a quick about face with a lame excuse and high tailed it out of there.

  11. #4198
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1235
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    Mandatory for me also. Never leave home without it. And here's a good example of what Streetview showed me about the location a Waterbury provider was working out of. Took one look and passed on that date. There have a been a few other that rival Norman Bates's Victorian but this one stands out.
    That's exactly what I'm talking about. I've done the same for notels and homes. One time, I was planning to visit a private home in a middle class suburb. It turned out to be NEXT DOOR to a good friend of my wife's, where I been for social engagements. During visits, my wife's friend had even made comments about the neighbor's activities. The address didn't ring a bell when the provider sent it, but the photo sure did and I passed on the visit. It would have been awesome leaving the provider and waving to my wife's pal from the parallel driveway.

    Also, in nicer areas, Ring, Arlo, and other cameras are everywhere today. Pulling in, parking, and going about your business is less likely to land you on some sort of neighborhood watch app than slowly driving though looking for things, stopping in front of several addresses, or other activities someone who's been there before won't do. My own neighborhood is covered with them, and stopping in front of several houses, going to the wrong door, etc. Are almost guaranteed to get your picture shared.

    Checking new places is not optional for me either, I meant that only for those who don't see the value.

  12. #4197

    Google StreetView Example

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    For me, it's completely mandatory when heading into an unknown area. Getting the lay of the land, streets, and buildings helps avoid surprises and makes recognition easier, whether walking or driving. More info is better especially if helps my safety. I don't want to pull out my gun for every little thing. It could hurt my arm! 😁. My other pistol needs all the exercise it can get.

    BMD.
    Mandatory for me also. Never leave home without it. And here's a good example of what Streetview showed me about the location a Waterbury provider was working out of. Took one look and passed on that date. There have a been a few others that rival Norman Bates's Victorian but this one stands out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 2.28.46 PM.jpg‎  

  13. #4196
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Of course. It's not magic, only a helpful resource in some instances.
    (snipped)
    Checking out Street View before a visit is 100% optional.
    For me, it's completely mandatory when heading into an unknown area. Getting the lay of the land, streets, and buildings helps avoid surprises and makes recognition easier, whether walking or driving. More info is better especially if helps my safety. I don't want to pull out my gun for every little thing. It could hurt my arm! 😁. My other pistol needs all the exercise it can get.

    BMD.

  14. #4195
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1235
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious as to how it can "make you look like you belong there"? There's a lot of Waterbury that I will never look like I belong there, and I lived in Waterbury for 21 years. Looking at Google street view is never going to change that.
    Of course. It's not magic, only a helpful resource in some instances.

    What I mean by that it can eliminate you driving up and down a street trying to locate an address or walking around a hotel pulling on locked doors, or possibly help you with a plan on arrival, parking, and departure. A few less things that might make you stand out. It may even make one pass on a visit completely based on the look of the street or building, as I have on occasion.

    Of course it isn't going to turn your hooptie into a current year M5 in a high end neighborhood, nor will it change your clothing or hair color to match everyone on the porch next door. Checking out Street View before a visit is 100% optional.

  15. #4194

    Never mind

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one I have seen her ads for awhile vaguely remember a report awhile back can't remember if good or bad, just went through like 10 pages and nothing on her let me know wouldn't mind hitting her in poop chute of its worth it.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/838098329037
    Never mind I found it definitely based on Poos report will pass big time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape