Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 244 of 523 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 294 344 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 7843
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4198
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    Mandatory for me also. Never leave home without it. And here's a good example of what Streetview showed me about the location a Waterbury provider was working out of. Took one look and passed on that date. There have a been a few other that rival Norman Bates's Victorian but this one stands out.
    That's exactly what I'm talking about. I've done the same for notels and homes. One time, I was planning to visit a private home in a middle class suburb. It turned out to be NEXT DOOR to a good friend of my wife's, where I been for social engagements. During visits, my wife's friend had even made comments about the neighbor's activities. The address didn't ring a bell when the provider sent it, but the photo sure did and I passed on the visit. It would have been awesome leaving the provider and waving to my wife's pal from the parallel driveway.

    Also, in nicer areas, Ring, Arlo, and other cameras are everywhere today. Pulling in, parking, and going about your business is less likely to land you on some sort of neighborhood watch app than slowly driving though looking for things, stopping in front of several addresses, or other activities someone who's been there before won't do. My own neighborhood is covered with them, and stopping in front of several houses, going to the wrong door, etc. Are almost guaranteed to get your picture shared.

    Checking new places is not optional for me either, I meant that only for those who don't see the value.

  2. #4197

    Google StreetView Example

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    For me, it's completely mandatory when heading into an unknown area. Getting the lay of the land, streets, and buildings helps avoid surprises and makes recognition easier, whether walking or driving. More info is better especially if helps my safety. I don't want to pull out my gun for every little thing. It could hurt my arm! 😁. My other pistol needs all the exercise it can get.

    BMD.
    Mandatory for me also. Never leave home without it. And here's a good example of what Streetview showed me about the location a Waterbury provider was working out of. Took one look and passed on that date. There have a been a few others that rival Norman Bates's Victorian but this one stands out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 2.28.46 PM.jpg‎  

  3. #4196
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Of course. It's not magic, only a helpful resource in some instances.
    (snipped)
    Checking out Street View before a visit is 100% optional.
    For me, it's completely mandatory when heading into an unknown area. Getting the lay of the land, streets, and buildings helps avoid surprises and makes recognition easier, whether walking or driving. More info is better especially if helps my safety. I don't want to pull out my gun for every little thing. It could hurt my arm! 😁. My other pistol needs all the exercise it can get.

    BMD.

  4. #4195
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious as to how it can "make you look like you belong there"? There's a lot of Waterbury that I will never look like I belong there, and I lived in Waterbury for 21 years. Looking at Google street view is never going to change that.
    Of course. It's not magic, only a helpful resource in some instances.

    What I mean by that it can eliminate you driving up and down a street trying to locate an address or walking around a hotel pulling on locked doors, or possibly help you with a plan on arrival, parking, and departure. A few less things that might make you stand out. It may even make one pass on a visit completely based on the look of the street or building, as I have on occasion.

    Of course it isn't going to turn your hooptie into a current year M5 in a high end neighborhood, nor will it change your clothing or hair color to match everyone on the porch next door. Checking out Street View before a visit is 100% optional.

  5. #4194

    Never mind

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one I have seen her ads for awhile vaguely remember a report awhile back can't remember if good or bad, just went through like 10 pages and nothing on her let me know wouldn't mind hitting her in poop chute of its worth it.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/838098329037
    Never mind I found it definitely based on Poos report will pass big time.

  6. #4193

    Tiffany. All caps

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Oh, great, another Tiffany in Waterbury, LOL! She won't be confused with the other two, though.

    Blue.
    Saw that ad and assumed a scam, as the ALL CAPS posts seem to be.

  7. #4192

    Info?

    Any info on this one I have seen her ads for awhile vaguely remember a report awhile back can't remember if good or bad, just went through like 10 pages and nothing on her let me know wouldn't mind hitting her in poop chute of its worth it.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/838098329037

  8. #4191

    She is not bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    I've been checking out your posts for a few weeks now, and considered visiting. I have texted you for information, and once, out of the blue, I received a text from your # with 2 pictures attached. One of you, and one of some guy. I wasn't sure what that was all about. Kinda confused me, and was a little put off.
    Hey Kant D, DirkDiggy, what's up boys. Hope the eternal hunt for tail has been treating you both well of late. Just wanted to drop a bit of info on this one you've been inquiring about. I saw her several months ago, either late last yr or early this year over at her place. Definitely her pics and looks better in person. For the life of me, not sure why she posts some unflattering facial pics. Might as well post some with a big load drippin, like I have seen others do of late LOL, least that is a huge selling point. Another one, huge selling point that is, she can be proud of is that mouth of hers. She has one of the best bbjs I have had in the past year so far. Definite top 5, top 10 at the worst. Eager to please and eager for any instruction if you want. Can go nice and sloppy slow or hard and furious fast, perfect for what she has been offering lately, that 60 blo and go. If she were closer and didn't miss my texts when I happen to be in her area indicated on her ad, I would have dumped countless loads in her already. She is a pretty good fuck too, body isn't as good as her shine, admittedly the shine is excellent though. Has a bit of midsection issues though, weight wise but only in the belly area, some flab and loose skin, perhaps from a kid or kids and the residual weight gain and loss. Still didn't stop me from putting her to her belly on the bed at her place and mounting her doggy, poundin it out until I filled the bag till it was bursting at the seams LOL. All for 80. She is very accommodating and has a great, eager to please personality. I was a little leery about her walkup and apartment situation, but she put me at ease and assured me, showin me it was just her there. I think she has a roommate (baby daddy / boyfriend?) who was downstairs working in the garage not far away, but didn't seem to be really hovering or monitoring or watching in any way, as a "manager" often would or does. There was no rush whatsoever on her part and she did everything possible to please and service my carnal needs. Like a good girl should LOL. I am not huge on the parking situation as it is all residential, so you have to park up the road a bit and walk down a rather quiet road and even the walk up to her place leaves me feeling exposed, but I suppose it is more my paranoia than anything else making me feel like everyone is watching me. Clearly that may not be the case, but it is a residential area, so bear that in mind. Still worth the trip for great deal on a bbj from a skilled provider who really gets into it and appears to really enjoy her time on the knob and shaft.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...h/712764196577

  9. #4190

    Tiffany 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Reamztor  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys any information on this one. Image search shows post in different parts of CT which isn't too uncommon https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...3/070767577250.
    Oh, great, another Tiffany in Waterbury, LOL! She won't be confused with the other two, though.

    Blue.

  10. #4189
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Guys, Don't forget Google Street View as one of the resources to check out locations. Not only can you get a general peek, that peek can help you look more like you've been there before and belong there to casual onlookers. It sure beats slowly cruising or walking around a neighborhood or hotel / motel, looking for the entrance, etc.
    I'm curious as to how it can "make you look like you belong there"? There's a lot of Waterbury that I will never look like I belong there, and I lived in Waterbury for 21 years. Looking at Google street view is never going to change that. That being said, you have a great point about it being a great tool to check out the lay of the land. It will show you a lot to make you familiar with the area, but won't necessarily tell you about how safe the area is either. I do use the site for different things, though.

    Blue.

  11. #4188

    Tiffany

    Hey guys any information on this one. Image search shows post in different parts of CT which isn't too uncommon https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...3/070767577250.

  12. #4187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Mohawk St. Is in a residential part of Waterbury. The biggest danger would probably be the neighbors noticing men coming and going. However, you never know who will be in the residence with her.

    Be careful everywhere.
    Guys, Don't forget Google Street View as one of the resources to check out locations. Not only can you get a general peek, that peek can help you look more like you've been there before and belong there to casual onlookers. It sure beats slowly cruising or walking around a neighborhood or hotel / motel, looking for the entrance, etc.

  13. #4186

    When I texted you

    I've been checking out your posts for a few weeks now, and considered visiting. I have texted you for information, and once, out of the blue, I received a text from your # with 2 pictures attached. One of you, and one of some guy. I wasn't sure what that was all about. Kinda confused me, and was a little put off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mona223  [View Original Post]
    Kant Delay,

    You are more than welcome to send me a text or call through STG and we can talk. As for the ignorant response referring to "sores on my face", and "being run down from the street" neither are true as I am not a "walker" and have my own place and there are no sores only scars from an allergic reaction to a lotion I tried. Smh.

    I would love to chat and hope to hear from you soon, and you can form your own opinion and thoughts on me, my personality and service (which of course is Grade-A! LOL.

  14. #4185
    Quote Originally Posted by Idkwtf  [View Original Post]
    Going by the context, I would presume he's referring to scammers.
    Something like that. They'll know your phone number is active and put it on a list to sell. You may get a bunch of unknown callers trying to sell you bogus products or services.

    Hopefully, you're using an old styled flip burner phone. Further, never answer them.

    BMD.

  15. #4184

    Mohawk St

    Quote Originally Posted by Sn0903  [View Original Post]
    I know she has been reviewed in the past good and bad, but curious if anyone has seen her recently? She looks cute if the pics are accurate, but we all know how fast these girls can go down hill. Also- she's in a private residence on Mohawk so curious if it's safe? Sorry I'm not from the Waterbury area. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks and stay safe out there.
    Mohawk St. Is in a residential part of Waterbury. The biggest danger would probably be the neighbors noticing men coming and going. However, you never know who will be in the residence with her.

    Be careful everywhere.

    Blue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape