Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 639 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 689 739 1139 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8151

    Gold standard

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    I saw Eden today and had a wonderful time as usual (https://stlouis.rubratings.com/192666). A lovely lady who provides great service that always works for this old timer! She also is excellent when it comes to communication and scheduling. As a result I feel that she is the gold standard in St. Louis, at least IMHO!
    Violently agree with you.

  2. #8150

    Lex

    Set up an appointment today with Lex. I went to her hotel. Texted her and waited for 45 min. Crickets.

    Has any one had any luck?

    https://callescort.org/314-375-3915

  3. #8149

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    I don't see 1500 worth of pussy here, even if it was without a condom its best example of GPS in my opinion, but you guys go have fun.
    I agree. Long time lurker, and hobbiest. I have to say she has probably priced herself out of this market. Nice to see the quality but this isn't NYC, LA or SF.

    I hope she does well and that some / many of you enjoy her though.

  4. #8148

    1000% Agree--Eden is amazing and the true Gold Standard in St. Louis

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    I saw Eden today and had a wonderful time as usual (https://stlouis.rubratings.com/192666). A lovely lady who provides great service that always works for this old timer! She also is excellent when it comes to communication and scheduling. As a result I feel that she is the gold standard in St. Louis, at least IMHO!
    Eden is wonderful, creating an atmosphere of sexual energy combined with sheer intelligence and beauty!

  5. #8147

    Rosie

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisstl  [View Original Post]
    Playboy bunny visiting St. Louis on Oct. 4 . Anyone wants to partake? 3 K minimum for 2 hrs admission.

    I would love to, but it will burn a big hole in my hobby budget!!

    http://www.rosieaverett.com/
    I don't see 1500 worth of pussy here, even if it was without a condom its best example of GPS in my opinion, but you guys go have fun.

  6. #8146

    Kourtnee

    Quote Originally Posted by BukkakeLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I have been considering taking the plunge on this one for a while.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6362299332

    I have texted her a few times trying to set something up but as others have mentioned she takes forever to respond so we were never able to get together. She has changed her ad a couple of times and in the most recent one she mentions no drugs because it's cured her nothing but problems. The really slow response time would make a lot of sense if she has a habit. On the other hand comment and reviews on EB seem to be largely positive with no mention of serious drug use. Does anyone have the 411 on her "problems" and if they might get you a visit from uncle LEO in Soco?
    Well I heard from her set an appt. On Mon. Crickets. Ask her what's a good time for today she says 12 noon, ok great crickets again.

  7. #8145

    The Gold Standard

    I saw Eden today and had a wonderful time as usual (https://stlouis.rubratings.com/192666). A lovely lady who provides great service that always works for this old timer! She also is excellent when it comes to communication and scheduling. As a result I feel that she is the gold standard in St. Louis, at least IMHO!

  8. #8144

    1500/ hr

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisstl  [View Original Post]
    Playboy bunny visiting St. Louis on Oct. 4 . Anyone wants to partake? 3 K minimum for 2 hrs admission.

    I would love to, but it will burn a big hole in my hobby budget!!

    http://www.rosieaverett.com/
    Damn, 1500/ hr or 1. 314 million per year. Fuck, this is a lot more expensive than getting a wife. Although, as expensive as she is, ya don't have to deal with the wife's issues that drive ya crazy.

  9. #8143
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisstl  [View Original Post]
    Playboy bunny visiting St. Louis on Oct. 4 . Anyone wants to partake? 3 K minimum for 2 hrs admission.

    I would love to, but it will burn a big hole in my hobby budget!!

    http://www.rosieaverett.com/
    Chris,

    I saw Scarlett Presley earlier this year twice and she is also a Playboy bunny. On Oct 20-22. $800 Hr and 2 for $1600.

    She is very much worth visiting again.

    https://www.scarlettpresley.com/

  10. #8142

    Rosie Averett

    Playboy bunny visiting St. Louis on Oct. 4 . Anyone wants to partake? 3 K minimum for 2 hrs admission.

    I would love to, but it will burn a big hole in my hobby budget!!

    http://www.rosieaverett.com/

  11. #8141

    Kourtnee South County

    I have been considering taking the plunge on this one for a while.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6362299332

    I have texted her a few times trying to set something up but as others have mentioned she takes forever to respond so we were never able to get together. She has changed her ad a couple of times and in the most recent one she mentions no drugs because it's cured her nothing but problems. The really slow response time would make a lot of sense if she has a habit. On the other hand comment and reviews on EB seem to be largely positive with no mention of serious drug use. Does anyone have the 411 on her "problems" and if they might get you a visit from uncle LEO in Soco?

  12. #8140
    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to see Mel for awhile, and took advantage of her recent incall (she usually does car dates only). She was very responsive with her communication beforehand. She was waiting outside on the walkway in front of her room, and when I got there I was glad to see that she is every bit as cute as her pictures. She is very thin and petite, with A cup titties, a small waist and a tight little ass. We started with a pretty good BBBJ. I asked for 69, but she said that she doesn't really enjoy DATY. We put the cover on and went through a variety of positions until I blew in the bag. Cleaned up, gave her a hug and I was on my way.

    She was really sweet and seems like a genuinely nice person. 160 for hh.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3147565605
    I wish she sees aa. I definitely would like to try her.

  13. #8139

    My post #8084

    Quote Originally Posted by Mopar86  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys has anyone seen this girl?

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...l/011675689853

    I was looking for a name but couldn't find one. I'm a bit stuck right now my main is out of the game so I'm looking for something new but it just seems like nothing is out there. As always thanks and everyone say safe.
    Look at my report number #8084.

  14. #8138

  15. #8137
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Mel

    I've been wanting to see Mel for awhile, and took advantage of her recent incall (she usually does car dates only). She was very responsive with her communication beforehand. She was waiting outside on the walkway in front of her room, and when I got there I was glad to see that she is every bit as cute as her pictures. She is very thin and petite, with A cup titties, a small waist and a tight little ass. We started with a pretty good BBBJ. I asked for 69, but she said that she doesn't really enjoy DATY. We put the cover on and went through a variety of positions until I blew in the bag. Cleaned up, gave her a hug and I was on my way.

    She was really sweet and seems like a genuinely nice person. 160 for hh.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3147565605

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape