Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 17699
-
09-12-21 20:00 #8114Senior Member

Posts: 140Finally saw Reanne
I've been pretty much focused on Maneater for a couple years but she disappeared about 3 weeks ago so I'm experimenting a little more. I've seen some of you guys say Reanne gives one of the best BBBJ's ever. Looking at the pictures online I wasn't really expecting much, but she is really cute, great spinner body and has a fantastic, sexy attitude. $150 and she gave me a nice teasing massage, rubbing her tits on my back and kissing my neck, then on the flip she went to town. Not sure if I could have had FS because. Well the BBBJ cim was just awesome. Maybe next time I'll see about other extras. If only every hooker had her attitude!
-
09-12-21 15:43 #8113Senior Member

Posts: 126Exactly
This is prime reason "I don't" send a deposit. But if you do, no matter how, call your bank and tell them you didn't authorize that transaction. Do that before it's processed. They'll get your money back and they'll be shit out of luck. These skanks tried that with me one time with the hopes of 3's company action. I sent them 100 bucks with Apple Pay and then crickets. Called the bank immediately and they got my money back. They were actually stupid enough to call me bitching saying they were coming. Told her to pack sand and blocked her. Stay safe my friends and don't do deposits no matter what!
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-21 09:47 #8112Senior Member

Posts: 85Fake
Obviously fake.
Originally Posted by Yorgi1
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-21 09:36 #8111Senior Member

Posts: 111Anyone?
I'm foolish to even ask but if she isn't fake I'd sure like to know.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/66946674#.
-
09-12-21 09:19 #8110Senior Member

Posts: 296Deposit
I lost $50 one time. The girl did even send me a verification pic that I asked for. She then asked for a deposit to book my visit. Dumb ass me gave her. $50 through cash app. When I got to her hotel, she ghosted and never replied my text. So, never ever deposit before you see the tits and pussy in person.
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-21 09:11 #8109Senior Member

Posts: 296Kay
Can you share a link to her ad?
Originally Posted by Ekim1976
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 16:34 #8108Senior Member

Posts: 243Another "deposit" scammer?!
Does anyone actually give these hoes deposits before meeting them?!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/66948276
-
09-11-21 11:10 #8107Senior Member

Posts: 170No. Talked about this a while back. She could not be contacted in spite of those reviews by anyone that I know of here.
Originally Posted by RockBottom47
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 10:58 #8106Senior Member

Posts: 382A family that plays together.
Not my type but is this really Mom and her 2 daughter's?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/66951702
I know some daughters' follow is Mom's foot steps like Abby's daughter.
-
09-11-21 10:00 #8105Regular Member

Posts: 20I have seen her about a year ago. It's more of a FS versus a massage. I had an ok time. She was located in Central West End. Her incall was nice and she had a massage table set up in her living room.
Originally Posted by JSteel80
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 05:58 #8104Senior Member

Posts: 59Alyssa Love
Has any seen her? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/66838485#.
-
09-10-21 13:49 #8103Senior Member

Posts: 50Avoid
I would avoid, there are a lot of Red Flags here.
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 12:11 #8102Senior Member

Posts: 139I see she is on LC now and like aiming said seems she is hustling but I guess that's fine since she is getting started. Maybe being on lc you will see the price drop a bit but I saw her when she was still at angels I did mention she was short and a bbw which I am not into but she worked out for my big natural fix. Since I am not into bbw I only enjoyed positions that showed off her big tits she was nice and tried to accommodate all of my requests. For guys that are into a short aa bbw I think they will enjoy time with her otherwise YMMV.
Originally Posted by Paulieb9601
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 11:46 #8101Regular Member

Posts: 13Saw her last week and actually had a lot of fun. 300 for everything for an hour. Not sure what BBBJ, DATY, and that kinda stuff is individually.
Originally Posted by Paulieb9601
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 22:48 #8100Senior Member

Posts: 307Petite STG girl
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...s/778988236893
Has anyone seen her at all? I just want to confirm she's not LE. She gets really explicit on phone (mentioned no bareback no anal multiple times) which freaks me out. I don't mind TOFTT but not to the point that I get in trouble with the law.










Reply With Quote





