Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Off-topic Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 110 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 1647
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1167
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    Liberals always fail to see their own hypocrisy.
    Whenever I see this posted by a conservative I realize there's just zero self-awareness left in that crowd.

  2. #1166
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Touche Pussy Cat you are 100 percent correct in your statement of what you said!! But you forgot to mention Trump Dump and his moronic Superspreader events nationwide last year.

    Just saying!
    Liberals always fail to see their own hypocrisy. It is liberal dem politicians that have pushed the mask scare tactics while not abiding by them.

    And Trump rallies didn't cause any "super spreading " any more than the Sturgis bike rally. Nothing but media hype.

    Breezy says hi BTW.

  3. #1165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    But the point is masks do little to nothing other than protecting others from someone actively sneezing inside their mask. Add to this the vast majority of masks being worn incorrectly, dirty and overused, or thin cloth ones bought at a swap meet.

    Masks are little more than virtue signaling and theatre.

    This is why the elites have huge gatherings with not a mask in sight. Think Gavin Newsom (sp?) at the fancy Bay Area restaurant, and Barack Obama birthday bash with hundreds of the rich, famous and connected without a single mask in sight.
    Touche Pussy Cat you are 100 percent correct in your statement of what you said!! But you forgot to mention Trump Dump and his moronic Superspreader events nationwide last year.

    Just saying!

  4. #1164

    Going to be in Vegas

    Orlando guy here. Going to be in Vegas in a few weeks. Was wondering if anyone could point me in a good direction or suggest a easy going women for a date. Was hoping to stay on the strip can't do a outcall to my place bc I have to share a room. Any help would be appreciative. Stay safe boys.

  5. #1163
    Quote Originally Posted by MNeiman  [View Original Post]
    Excuse me for breaking the Covid discussion but I have an actual Off-Topic question.

    I'll be heading to Paris in a few weeks and will have a little time to explore and wouldn't mind finding out what a 'French ***** really smells like'. LOL.

    I checked the WSG but not a ton of info and thought maybe someone here might have some insight or recommendations.

    Merci'.
    Try TER (www.theeroticreview.com).

  6. #1162

    Non-Covid Off Topic Question: Paris

    Excuse me for breaking the Covid discussion but I have an actual Off-Topic question.

    I'll be heading to Paris in a few weeks and will have a little time to explore and wouldn't mind finding out what a 'French ***** really smells like'. LOL.

    I checked the WSG but not a ton of info and thought maybe someone here might have some insight or recommendations.

    Merci'.

  7. #1161
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Seriously. Not. Say I've been vaccinated. I am very likely not to be hospitalized or die, but I can be infected. More likely asymptomatically precisely b / c I got my shot. So, I might be infective, but not know it. In those circumstances, if I were around someone who hadn't been vaccinated, like a kid under 12, or even just a vaccine denier, I could infect them. If I wear my mask, the likelihood of that is much less. So, I don't have any problem wearing a mask for the general well-being, I am sure it confers some protection on me as well.
    But the point is masks do little to nothing other than protecting others from someone actively sneezing inside their mask. Add to this the vast majority of masks being worn incorrectly, dirty and overused, or thin cloth ones bought at a swap meet.

    Masks are little more than virtue signaling and theatre.

    This is why the elites have huge gatherings with not a mask in sight. Think Gavin Newsom (sp?) at the fancy Bay Area restaurant, and Barack Obama birthday bash with hundreds of the rich, famous and connected without a single mask in sight.

  8. #1160
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    I got my vaccines to mitigate risk but I am well aware that masks are nothing more than theatre promoted to keep the populace scared and controlled.
    Seriously. Not. Say I've been vaccinated. I am very likely not to be hospitalized or die, but I can be infected. More likely asymptomatically precisely b / c I got my shot. So, I might be infective, but not know it. In those circumstances, if I were around someone who hadn't been vaccinated, like a kid under 12, or even just a vaccine denier, I could infect them. If I wear my mask, the likelihood of that is much less. So, I don't have any problem wearing a mask for the general well-being, I am sure it confers some protection on me as well.

  9. #1159

    You just

    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    Or have you been living in an ivory tower for the past 18 months, bubble boy?

    I think the kale salad you ordered from DoorDash just arrived. Better send down your dumbwaiter. Be sure to hold your breath until the driver leaves.
    Described yourself.

    Take it easy before you stroke out geriatric soy boy.

    I got my vaccines to mitigate risk but I am well aware that masks are nothing more than theatre promoted to keep the populace scared and controlled.

  10. #1158

    Do you understand what 'mitigating risks' means?

    Or have you been living in an ivory tower for the past 18 months, bubble boy?

    I think the kale salad you ordered from DoorDash just arrived. Better send down your dumbwaiter. Be sure to hold your breath until the driver leaves.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    At your false sense of security!

    Seeing multiple women (even if they weren't pros) is inherently risky during a "pandemic ".

    Seeing multiple ESCORTS. That are each seeing dozens of men from dozens of different cities every month?

    And you believe them if / when they tell you they are vaccinated and only see vaccinated clients? (And they are seeing their clients vaccination records too right?

    ROFL at your navet !

    But you do you, man!

  11. #1157

    Lmao!

    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    No moral superiority at all. Like I said, I didn't lecture her. And the conversation ended amicably. I don't wish to willingly expose myself to covid and am reasonably mitigating risks where I can. Which is absolutely my right. She's proudly engaging in behavior that's overrunning our healthcare system. One of those overburdened systems being right here, in Vegas. She'll definitely be fine without me, I wasn't suggesting otherwise. Because we know there are plenty of men who also don't deem covid much of a threat. And those sort of people should meet one another. I simply don't want to. I simply don't have to. There are too many women who view covid as something to take precautions over. So I'll see them instead. It really is that simple.

    Your smug response didn't offer anything and was unnecessary. But whatever. Do you, man.
    At your false sense of security!

    Seeing multiple women (even if they weren't pros) is inherently risky during a "pandemic ".

    Seeing multiple ESCORTS. That are each seeing dozens of men from dozens of different cities every month?

    And you believe them if / when they tell you they are vaccinated and only see vaccinated clients? (And they are seeing their clients vaccination records too right?

    ROFL at your naïveté !

    But you do you, man!

  12. #1156

    You're entitled to your opinion.

    No moral superiority at all. Like I said, I didn't lecture her. And the conversation ended amicably. I don't wish to willingly expose myself to covid and am reasonably mitigating risks where I can. Which is absolutely my right. She's proudly engaging in behavior that's overrunning our healthcare system. One of those overburdened systems being right here, in Vegas. She'll definitely be fine without me, I wasn't suggesting otherwise. Because we know there are plenty of men who also don't deem covid much of a threat. And those sort of people should meet one another. I simply don't want to. I simply don't have to. There are too many women who view covid as something to take precautions over. So I'll see them instead. It really is that simple.

    Your smug response didn't offer anything and was unnecessary. But whatever. Do you, man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aztekk  [View Original Post]
    Well done. The feeling of moral superiority must have been intoxicating. What a dumb tart, that girl. She will surely miss your business. It's a good thing she doesn't have a line of Johns stretching to Freemont street ready throw money at her. Hilarious.

  13. #1155
    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    I recently came across an SB who I thought I could spend a couple of days with. Conversation was great and we seemed to have good rapport. She made an offhand comment that bothered me, I almost left it alone but decided to follow up on it, so I asked her, 'Do you have a problem wearing masks and have you gotten vaccinated?

    She responded with, 'If you need someone who is going to wear a mask at all or is vaccinated, then I'm not the one for you! LOL!

    And I said, 'Thank you for your honesty. I won't lecture you, but I also won't see you. Have a good day!

    She then follows that up with, 'Wait, are you serious!'

    And I said, 'very serious. '

    I wasn't rude to her, but I'm not going to risk a breakthrough infection, (which I believe current studies show is around 1 in 5000), there are too many attractive, friendly women who take this seriously, and I really just have every right to mitigate my risks.
    Well done. The feeling of moral superiority must have been intoxicating. What a dumb tart, that girl. She will surely miss your business. It's a good thing she doesn't have a line of Johns stretching to Freemont street ready throw money at her. Hilarious.

  14. #1154
    I don't listen to Joe Rogan. If this supposed doctor discussed any details of this person's medical record with you, he broke HIPAA.

    Pretty sure this entire story is made-up. Either way, people do not just croak from covid without another contributing factor (s). You sound just as crazy as the people you're mocking; you're just the opposite side of the same coin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    The guy was a personal trainer, never had a drink or smoked anything in his life, he was 35, always preached to us about the crap we were eating, drinking and in some cases smoking. If we had not seen him in a while the first thing he asked us was if we had been to the Dr. for our annual check up. His Dr. Is a family friend, was shocked and told us he was one of the healthiest patients he had seen in years. It's amazing that you take what I said as false yet you believe what comes out of Joe Roggin's pie hole without question. Did you see him take Ivermectin?? There is not rhyme and reason with this virus, on the other side of that coin, I know people who lead very unhealthy lifestyles, got COVID but it was mild.

  15. #1153
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by HughKnow  [View Original Post]
    You didn't know anyone that was "healthy as can be" that subsequently died from Covid. That's utterly false. Maybe you weren't privy to whatever risk factors caused them to die, but that doesn't mean there wasn't one (or several).
    The guy was a personal trainer, never had a drink or smoked anything in his life, he was 35, always preached to us about the crap we were eating, drinking and in some cases smoking. If we had not seen him in a while the first thing he asked us was if we had been to the Dr. for our annual check up. His Dr. Is a family friend, was shocked and told us he was one of the healthiest patients he had seen in years. It's amazing that you take what I said as false yet you believe what comes out of Joe Roggin's pie hole without question. Did you see him take Ivermectin?? There is not rhyme and reason with this virus, on the other side of that coin, I know people who lead very unhealthy lifestyles, got COVID but it was mild.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape