Thread: Off-topic Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 1647
-
09-13-21 20:29 #1167Senior Member

Posts: 3417Whenever I see this posted by a conservative I realize there's just zero self-awareness left in that crowd.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe21
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 20:04 #1166Senior Member

Posts: 403Liberals always fail to see their own hypocrisy. It is liberal dem politicians that have pushed the mask scare tactics while not abiding by them.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
And Trump rallies didn't cause any "super spreading " any more than the Sturgis bike rally. Nothing but media hype.
Breezy says hi BTW.
-
09-13-21 19:13 #1165Senior Member

Posts: 2989Haha
Touche Pussy Cat you are 100 percent correct in your statement of what you said!! But you forgot to mention Trump Dump and his moronic Superspreader events nationwide last year.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe21
[View Original Post]
Just saying!
-
09-13-21 16:33 #1164Senior Member

Posts: 32Going to be in Vegas
Orlando guy here. Going to be in Vegas in a few weeks. Was wondering if anyone could point me in a good direction or suggest a easy going women for a date. Was hoping to stay on the strip can't do a outcall to my place bc I have to share a room. Any help would be appreciative. Stay safe boys.
-
09-13-21 16:04 #1163Senior Member

Posts: 235Try TER (www.theeroticreview.com).
Originally Posted by MNeiman
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 11:45 #1162Senior Member

Posts: 309Non-Covid Off Topic Question: Paris
Excuse me for breaking the Covid discussion but I have an actual Off-Topic question.
I'll be heading to Paris in a few weeks and will have a little time to explore and wouldn't mind finding out what a 'French ***** really smells like'. LOL.
I checked the WSG but not a ton of info and thought maybe someone here might have some insight or recommendations.
Merci'.
-
09-13-21 10:07 #1161Senior Member

Posts: 403But the point is masks do little to nothing other than protecting others from someone actively sneezing inside their mask. Add to this the vast majority of masks being worn incorrectly, dirty and overused, or thin cloth ones bought at a swap meet.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
Masks are little more than virtue signaling and theatre.
This is why the elites have huge gatherings with not a mask in sight. Think Gavin Newsom (sp?) at the fancy Bay Area restaurant, and Barack Obama birthday bash with hundreds of the rich, famous and connected without a single mask in sight.
-
09-12-21 17:15 #1160Senior Member

Posts: 3338Seriously. Not. Say I've been vaccinated. I am very likely not to be hospitalized or die, but I can be infected. More likely asymptomatically precisely b / c I got my shot. So, I might be infective, but not know it. In those circumstances, if I were around someone who hadn't been vaccinated, like a kid under 12, or even just a vaccine denier, I could infect them. If I wear my mask, the likelihood of that is much less. So, I don't have any problem wearing a mask for the general well-being, I am sure it confers some protection on me as well.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe21
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-21 12:16 #1159Senior Member

Posts: 403You just
Described yourself.
Originally Posted by DJprofessorK
[View Original Post]
Take it easy before you stroke out geriatric soy boy.
I got my vaccines to mitigate risk but I am well aware that masks are nothing more than theatre promoted to keep the populace scared and controlled.
-
09-12-21 12:04 #1158Senior Member

Posts: 229Do you understand what 'mitigating risks' means?
Or have you been living in an ivory tower for the past 18 months, bubble boy?
I think the kale salad you ordered from DoorDash just arrived. Better send down your dumbwaiter. Be sure to hold your breath until the driver leaves.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe21
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-21 11:10 #1157Senior Member

Posts: 403Lmao!
At your false sense of security!
Originally Posted by DJprofessorK
[View Original Post]
Seeing multiple women (even if they weren't pros) is inherently risky during a "pandemic ".
Seeing multiple ESCORTS. That are each seeing dozens of men from dozens of different cities every month?
And you believe them if / when they tell you they are vaccinated and only see vaccinated clients? (And they are seeing their clients vaccination records too right?
ROFL at your naïveté !
But you do you, man!
-
09-12-21 09:46 #1156Senior Member

Posts: 229You're entitled to your opinion.
No moral superiority at all. Like I said, I didn't lecture her. And the conversation ended amicably. I don't wish to willingly expose myself to covid and am reasonably mitigating risks where I can. Which is absolutely my right. She's proudly engaging in behavior that's overrunning our healthcare system. One of those overburdened systems being right here, in Vegas. She'll definitely be fine without me, I wasn't suggesting otherwise. Because we know there are plenty of men who also don't deem covid much of a threat. And those sort of people should meet one another. I simply don't want to. I simply don't have to. There are too many women who view covid as something to take precautions over. So I'll see them instead. It really is that simple.
Your smug response didn't offer anything and was unnecessary. But whatever. Do you, man.
Originally Posted by Aztekk
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-21 03:14 #1155Senior Member

Posts: 369Well done. The feeling of moral superiority must have been intoxicating. What a dumb tart, that girl. She will surely miss your business. It's a good thing she doesn't have a line of Johns stretching to Freemont street ready throw money at her. Hilarious.
Originally Posted by DJprofessorK
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 21:02 #1154Regular Member

Posts: 8I don't listen to Joe Rogan. If this supposed doctor discussed any details of this person's medical record with you, he broke HIPAA.
Pretty sure this entire story is made-up. Either way, people do not just croak from covid without another contributing factor (s). You sound just as crazy as the people you're mocking; you're just the opposite side of the same coin.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 20:40 #1153Senior Member

Posts: 1570The guy was a personal trainer, never had a drink or smoked anything in his life, he was 35, always preached to us about the crap we were eating, drinking and in some cases smoking. If we had not seen him in a while the first thing he asked us was if we had been to the Dr. for our annual check up. His Dr. Is a family friend, was shocked and told us he was one of the healthiest patients he had seen in years. It's amazing that you take what I said as false yet you believe what comes out of Joe Roggin's pie hole without question. Did you see him take Ivermectin?? There is not rhyme and reason with this virus, on the other side of that coin, I know people who lead very unhealthy lifestyles, got COVID but it was mild.
Originally Posted by HughKnow
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




