Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 522 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 572 622 1022 1522 ... LastLast
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 24836
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17021

    Brittany D

    Got a meeting with her Wednesday. Any feedback on her would be appreciated.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brittany...napolis-702384

  2. #17020

    Becky Melinda

    Quote Originally Posted by QuestProtecter  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's just me, but I think this girl looks like Melinda Gates, she goes by Becky. Anyway, contacted this girl for a BBBJ. She quoted $. 60. Didn't meet her due to her being on the opposite side of town and me having to work. Will try her out when time allows. Has anyone seen her? She used to post regularly but I haven't seen any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/66544953
    Texted with her and really wanted to see her but the address she gave was a motel and I have quit doing those due to a couple of bad experiences. If she starts meeting at an apartment I will try her and report back.

  3. #17019

    If she was my type

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinterMike  [View Original Post]
    You have not visited her. Just want to make certain I have it right.
    If she was my type. I throw down to 300 to see her but she's not. If she is yours go for it.

  4. #17018

    Sooooo. You're all saying no,

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinterMike  [View Original Post]
    Any tried vero?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/66853502

    Quoted 150_200_300.

    Thanks, Mike.
    You have not visited her. Just want to make certain I have it right.

  5. #17017

    1 in 100

    1/100 WG posts look as good as the photos. They want to portray themselves the best that they can and that's understandable. I NEVER expect the WG to look like the advertisement at this point. If this is her best photo shoot, I would never call this one. Hard pass. Especially when you can get a DI girl for roughly the same money, no comparison! This hog needs to go to slaughter! We do know this though she's not afraid to put things in her mouth LOL. If you like big girls I would go see Candace, she's a pro and at least puts in the effort for hair / makeup etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by BFDeal  [View Original Post]
    The camera usually adds like 25 pounds. She's probably hot. Trying to contain myself here because I'm about ready to explode with laughter. I think I could stop on a pig farm in southern Indiana and find, um, I'm stopping right there.

    BFDeal.

  6. #17016
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1016

    Camera weight

    The camera usually adds like 25 pounds. She's probably hot. Trying to contain myself here because I'm about ready to explode with laughter. I think I could stop on a pig farm in southern Indiana and find, um, I'm stopping right there.

    BFDeal.

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinterMike  [View Original Post]
    Any tried vero?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/66853502

    Quoted 150_200_300.

    Thanks, Mike.

  7. #17015
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinterMike  [View Original Post]
    Any tried vero?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/66853502

    Quoted 150_200_300.

    Thanks, Mike.
    I haven't seen her, but you could do MUCH better for $$$.

  8. #17014

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her but just my opinion I think $300 is extremely high for her just going off the pics. You know almost every single girl looks better in there pics and about 30 lbs less. Not all but the majority do and she's on listcrawler. Just my honest opinion which doesn't mean shit at the end of the day.
    300 is high, but if the deets came in strong maybe. And sometimes quotes are opening Salvos. If I venture out I'll let ya know.

    Best to all.

  9. #17013
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinterMike  [View Original Post]
    Any tried vero?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/66853502

    Quoted 150_200_300.

    Thanks, Mike.
    I haven't seen her but just my opinion I think $300 is extremely high for her just going off the pics. You know almost every single girl looks better in there pics and about 30 lbs less. Not all but the majority do and she's on listcrawler. Just my honest opinion which doesn't mean shit at the end of the day.

  10. #17012

    Curious

    Any tried vero?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/66853502

    Quoted 150_200_300.

    Thanks, Mike.

  11. #17011

    She no showed me

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    IMO skip her.
    So I'd skip as well.

  12. #17010

    Check my review a month or so ago

    IMO skip her.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    I fucked her about 10 years ago at her home. She looked to be in her late 30's then so she is definitely mature. Not as attractive as I thought she would be but I got my dick sucked and did bang her pussy pretty good for sure. Pile drived that thing. She was game and certainly appreciated getting fucked hard. Don't recall if she swallowed my load but I believe she did. The biggest turn off for me was her rock hard tits. She is mixed by the way. One and done and moved on. Also, I don't remember any odors from her honeypot. Actually I am there to get off and I don't concern myself for her needs so no DATY. She has a man at home for that.

  13. #17009

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    For a mature lady her pics look pretty good.

    Can anybody give a report? I searched the forum, but can't find a pic or working to see if this the one discussed.

    Report of smelly pussy and somewhat older than advertised.

    PM is cool if you want to keep comments private.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...en-on/41217132
    I fucked her about 10 years ago at her home. She looked to be in her late 30's then so she is definitely mature. Not as attractive as I thought she would be but I got my dick sucked and did bang her pussy pretty good for sure. Pile drived that thing. She was game and certainly appreciated getting fucked hard. Don't recall if she swallowed my load but I believe she did. The biggest turn off for me was her rock hard tits. She is mixed by the way. One and done and moved on. Also, I don't remember any odors from her honeypot. Actually I am there to get off and I don't concern myself for her needs so no DATY. She has a man at home for that.

  14. #17008

    Chanel

    For a mature lady her pics look pretty good.

    Can anybody give a report? I searched the forum, but can't find a pic or working to see if this the one discussed.

    Report of smelly pussy and somewhat older than advertised.

    PM is cool if you want to keep comments private.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...en-on/41217132

  15. #17007
    Quote Originally Posted by Madii  [View Original Post]
    I've heard other reviews that says she looks a lot older than her pics. Do you think that's true?
    I don't think that's true at all. I'd say she's likely in her mid-to-late 30's. I'm guessing her photos and video were taken very recently. Probably in preparation for her US tour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape