Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 521 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 571 621 1021 1521 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 24808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17008

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar502  [View Original Post]
    Saw her ad on EB, looks hot.
    Communicated with her. I asked if she was as currently as hot as her as pics, she said yes but I finally got her to send a verification pic and she's at least 15 to 20 heavier so I passed.

  2. #17007

    I agree she is awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    After 2 failed attempts Candace reached out to me to make things right. We met up recently and I have to say she is very enthusiastic and I didn't need to bark orders at her to be adventurous. We clicked pretty well and did several positions but I would say that her oral skills are very good. Her prices are very reasonable. Her home is nice / clean / orderly and she's very down to earth and welcoming. I would happily see her again! If you can't deal with BBW then I would suggest a skip. If you don't care then take the time and go see her.

    Fitz.
    I think Candace is one of the best I've ever seen. We've just clicked for the last 10 years or so. Wish I could see here more.

    I'm definitely a natural breast man and hers are just plain huge. I enjoy being with her every time I see here.

  3. #17006

    Any oneexperianced Harley on EB?

    Saw her ad on EB, looks hot.

  4. #17005

    Candace38 G

    After 2 failed attempts Candace reached out to me to make things right. We met up recently and I have to say she is very enthusiastic and I didn't need to bark orders at her to be adventurous. We clicked pretty well and did several positions but I would say that her oral skills are very good. Her prices are very reasonable. Her home is nice / clean / orderly and she's very down to earth and welcoming. I would happily see her again! If you can't deal with BBW then I would suggest a skip. If you don't care then take the time and go see her.

    Fitz.

  5. #17004

    Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    She hasn't responded back to me yet today, but if I try her I will review her.
    I haven't seen her around since last year. She used to hang with white Sky who posts intermittently now again as well. I had them both at same time spring 2020 which was nice. Had her solo a few weeks later. Head is really decent as I recall. She had some videos on her ad that showed off her skills back then. At the time she had some guy that was hanging around the area, but never bothered anything. Might try her again now that I see she's back.

  6. #17003

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagmri;5526171[URL
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/66545856[/URL]

    Is this the same Lexie but with a new number?
    Looks like her haven't tried new number.

  7. #17002

    Lexie northside

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/66545856

    Is this the same Lexie but with a new number?

    Some of the pictures look simiar a couple are of someone else.

    Anyone tried her under this number?

  8. #17001

    Read previous post 16224

    Quote Originally Posted by ImMe1112  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about her? Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...399/3177026083
    I reviewed her as did someone else back in April.

  9. #17000
    Quote Originally Posted by QuestProtecter  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's just me, but I think this girl looks like Melinda Gates, she goes by Becky. Anyway, contacted this girl for a BBBJ. She quoted $. 60. Didn't meet her due to her being on the opposite side of town and me having to work. Will try her out when time allows. Has anyone seen her? She used to post regularly but I haven't seen any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/66544953
    She hasn't responded back to me yet today, but if I try her I will review her.

  10. #16999

    Melinda Gates

    Maybe it's just me, but I think this girl looks like Melinda Gates, she goes by Becky. Anyway, contacted this girl for a BBBJ. She quoted $. 60. Didn't meet her due to her being on the opposite side of town and me having to work. Will try her out when time allows. Has anyone seen her? She used to post regularly but I haven't seen any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/66544953

  11. #16998
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    She's already had a couple reviews that were worse situations. You got off easy.
    Funnily enough I read that review a while back, but couldn't connect it to her. Wish users would attach a pic along with a review.

  12. #16997
    Quote Originally Posted by MayTag4040  [View Original Post]
    Was she 5 foot tall?
    She was pretty short AFAIK. Her ad says 4'7".

  13. #16996

    Ongoing legit provider

    Hey fellow mongers, I'm looking for a younger legit provider for an ongoing thing if you all have any suggestions, will also be looking to set up a gangbang / threesomes and foursomes, I do have another female to add to the mix, and help will be much appreciated, you can private message me if you'd like!

  14. #16995

    Kiki Dangerous

    Anyone know anything about her? Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...399/3177026083

  15. #16994
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Dig a little deeper as there is a blog below dedicated entirely to DI. You'll find what you're looking for there.
    Well now I feel dumb. I kept using the search function.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape