Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 10388
-
09-11-21 05:27 #4973Senior Member

Posts: 1209Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by FantasyManJ
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 14:12 #4972Senior Member

Posts: 2184Kimiko
Originally Posted by DaCruz6
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
Yes. I did not see her but remember her pics well. She was on TNA for a bit. She has this really sexy look to her. I always wanted to fuck her. Please do let us know if you do end up meeting her bro.
Originally Posted by DaCruz6
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 09:25 #4971Senior Member

Posts: 49This is good advice. Have a number that's reasonable but nowhere near GPS level. Lots of new girls will take time to realize that's real and will come back to you. You can't tell them how it all works though, they need to come to that realization themselves. It happens quite a bit.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 00:02 #4970Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
09-09-21 19:22 #4969Senior Member

Posts: 1544Yes. I've been lusting after her for about 2 years now.
Originally Posted by DaCruz6
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 19:09 #4968Senior Member

Posts: 40Kimiko
LOL oh this b used to be on tna? Either way I'll post an update after meet.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 15:33 #4967Senior Member

Posts: 135RE: Doesn't Like Giving BJ's
Well, now we know why her title is "Lonely In Seattle".
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 13:34 #4966Senior Member

Posts: 157Tgtbt
This one, favorites me and has a half photo shot that is blurry. I send a note, and get invited to orgy party!
TGTBT IMO, but if any of you are more adventurous, have at it.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c2656...1-c4c64069fe0c
-
09-09-21 13:26 #4965Senior Member

Posts: 2184BrattyCrissy
Originally Posted by Rjx1234
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
She is a skank. Someone should let her know that BJs are not degrading to women. What she does and her attitude towards this hobby, herself and men is degrading to women.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 11:59 #4964Senior Member

Posts: 1544She says BJs are "degrading to women" but will let you lick her pussy for days. Since I mentioned that a poster dodged a bullet by not seeing her, I've received several pms and even some texts from people that have seen her and not one of them had anything positive to say about the experience. From "disappointing" to "fucking miserable". I know she reads this site, so maybe she will change or get out of the business. When the consensus is that spending money on you is waste, maybe you should try a new profession.
Originally Posted by CogelonSeattle
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 11:11 #4963Senior Member

Posts: 1544That happens all of the time. I just assume they aren't interested or have a "better" catch on the line. From the women I spoke with, there are guys that message them, brag about their huge amount of wealth and then promise to do all of these great things for them. Eventually, they realize it's BS and move on to us. I don't talk numbers until the meet & greet. I learned quickly that the amount they want changes drastically once they sit and talk to me and realize I'm actually nice, somewhat honest, not a serial killer and actually fuckable. I do a little light screening to insure that I'm not dealing with someone with GPS. Even then, the fact that I simply tell them they are out of my range, let them know I don't want to waste their time and wish them well has them come back to me with a lower number.
Originally Posted by Smuma6
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 10:54 #4962Senior Member

Posts: 906What I think
My hard-core rule is to never, ever talk numbers in messages on the site. Switch over to a burner phone and communicate via text.
Originally Posted by Smuma6
[View Original Post]
That leads to the second thing: I give them a burner number within the first three messages or so and change the venue to text.
-
09-09-21 10:00 #4961Senior Member

Posts: 49I cannot sustain a conversation with anyone on SA. I typically open with a message about something from the girl's profile or from her pictures to get the conversation started. Like if she's a student, I'll ask what she's studying, or we share some common interest, I'll ask about that. For the profiles with completely generic and useless information, I'll ask about something general, like if she has any pets. Some don't respond at all, which I don't mind, maybe they don't like my profile and that's fine. But a fair amount do start responding and we'll exchange a few messages back and forth and it seems like things are going okay. Then I'll just get left on read forever. Not blocked, just no response. I've done nothing to change the nature or scope of the conversation, the girl just stops replying. Is anyone else experiencing this? It's so odd. I know SA is a pure numbers game, but this is happening to me all the time. Do most of you just skip straight to talking numbers? Is my attempt at a normal conversation what's keeping me back? I have had success, so it's not all failure, but it's turning into kind of a tough nut to crack.
-
09-09-21 00:05 #4960Senior Member

Posts: 71Any info
Anyone have any luck or info with.
https://www.seeking.com/member/71755...e-e999b56c6aeb
-
09-08-21 20:15 #4959Senior Member

Posts: 338No it will just auto ban you, you don't lose your money. They could be sued if they took money and didn't give you a single second of access.
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
Make sure you use a different Credit card, Phone number, Address, Name. I even used a different IP address than the first one. Give them no way of connecting the dots.












Reply With Quote




