Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 363 of 693 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 413 463 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 10388
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4958
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for continuing to talk about it, but I have a question about opening a new account. I've opened a new account and have gotten to the point of subscribing. If I subscribe, will they just take my money and ban me again immediately? I'm going to San Diego this weekend and Miami two weeks from now so I'd really, really like to get my SA account back up and running, but if it's just a waste of time, then I'll accept my fate and pass.
    No it will just auto ban you, you don't lose your money. They could be sued if they took money and didn't give you a single second of access.

    Make sure you use a different Credit card, Phone number, Address, Name.

  2. #4957
    It seems you will have to try your luck. If you are going to risk it at least subscribe with their 33% or 25% discount they are offering.

    Also remember to don't use same name, same email, same phone, same photo, same method of payment. Change all of those in your new profile and subscription.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for continuing to talk about it, but I have a question about opening a new account. I've opened a new account and have gotten to the point of subscribing. If I subscribe, will they just take my money and ban me again immediately? I'm going to San Diego this weekend and Miami two weeks from now so I'd really, really like to get my SA account back up and running, but if it's just a waste of time, then I'll accept my fate and pass.

  3. #4956

    SA Banned Question

    Sorry for continuing to talk about it, but I have a question about opening a new account. I've opened a new account and have gotten to the point of subscribing. If I subscribe, will they just take my money and ban me again immediately? I'm going to San Diego this weekend and Miami two weeks from now so I'd really, really like to get my SA account back up and running, but if it's just a waste of time, then I'll accept my fate and pass.

  4. #4955
    Quote Originally Posted by DaCruz6  [View Original Post]
    Meeting this one for coffee meet. Any experience with this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a2ec8...f-fe750c115604
    I wanted to see her when she was on TNA. It looks like she got off of there last year. I was wondering if her prices went up or dropped. She won't respond to me.

    She posted that someone wanted bareback and said something to the effect of "he's a dirty, dirty man"...since then, I wanted her.

  5. #4954

    Kimiko

    Meeting this one for coffee meet. Any experience with this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a2ec8...f-fe750c115604

  6. #4953

    Pnwadventurist

    Another one looking for 500/ meet.

    Can't host, but pretty open.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/55dea...6-bf2739ca5822

  7. #4952
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjx1234  [View Original Post]
    She flaked on our first meetup. Now I know why, she's too busy trying to pry 500 out of one of you guys.

    (We hadn't talked price or activities yet. Also I am curious what happens when she smiles with her teeth showing).
    LOL won't be me. Something's wrong with that puffed up looking face.

  8. #4951
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjx1234  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/fa3a1...1-5ab21ab90a40

    Asked 500, would take 400. We keep almost connecting and then I get distracted by other stuff. Her (insert name of subscription-based porn creator site here) is fun, though.
    BrattyCrissy reads this site regularly. I'm PMing you. You dodged a bullet.

  9. #4950
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjx1234  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/fa3a1...1-5ab21ab90a40

    Asked 500, would take 400. We keep almost connecting and then I get distracted by other stuff. Her (insert name of subscription-based porn creator site here) is fun, though.
    I recalled talking with her and settle to 300 but we never met. She's been discussed before and I think she didn't like giving BJ.

  10. #4949

    BrattyCrissy

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fa3a1...1-5ab21ab90a40

    Asked 500, would take 400. We keep almost connecting and then I get distracted by other stuff. Her (insert name of subscription-based porn creator site here) is fun, though.

  11. #4948

    ZombieRitual


  12. #4947
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuma6  [View Original Post]
    Good God, thanks for the heads up. I was just about to message her. Let us know if you end up talking her down.
    She flaked on our first meetup. Now I know why, she's too busy trying to pry 500 out of one of you guys.

    (We hadn't talked price or activities yet. Also I am curious what happens when she smiles with her teeth showing).

  13. #4946
    Quote Originally Posted by Jy2019  [View Original Post]
    How to find images that are fake. I tried uploading to google image for image search but it doesn't really find matches like insta profiles. Any tips you can share?
    I find Yandex to be a much better "Search by Image" engine than Google. It has worked for me almost every time AFAIK.

  14. #4945
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    This one is 500/meet

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3c0e1080-ad4d-4afb-88f8-b26f34b35b62
    Good God, thanks for the heads up. I was just about to message her. Let us know if you end up talking her down.

  15. #4944
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I looked at her a few times and rejected her. I just can't deal with people that put their political beliefs on display (even if I might agree with them). It generally means they are a pain in the ass.
    Yeah, but at 25 that's not unexpected. I doubt she'll be doing much taking when we meet, she seems semi-pro.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape