Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 363 of 693 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 413 463 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 10391
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4961
    I cannot sustain a conversation with anyone on SA. I typically open with a message about something from the girl's profile or from her pictures to get the conversation started. Like if she's a student, I'll ask what she's studying, or we share some common interest, I'll ask about that. For the profiles with completely generic and useless information, I'll ask about something general, like if she has any pets. Some don't respond at all, which I don't mind, maybe they don't like my profile and that's fine. But a fair amount do start responding and we'll exchange a few messages back and forth and it seems like things are going okay. Then I'll just get left on read forever. Not blocked, just no response. I've done nothing to change the nature or scope of the conversation, the girl just stops replying. Is anyone else experiencing this? It's so odd. I know SA is a pure numbers game, but this is happening to me all the time. Do most of you just skip straight to talking numbers? Is my attempt at a normal conversation what's keeping me back? I have had success, so it's not all failure, but it's turning into kind of a tough nut to crack.

  2. #4960

    Any info

    Anyone have any luck or info with.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/71755...e-e999b56c6aeb

  3. #4959
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for continuing to talk about it, but I have a question about opening a new account. I've opened a new account and have gotten to the point of subscribing. If I subscribe, will they just take my money and ban me again immediately? I'm going to San Diego this weekend and Miami two weeks from now so I'd really, really like to get my SA account back up and running, but if it's just a waste of time, then I'll accept my fate and pass.
    No it will just auto ban you, you don't lose your money. They could be sued if they took money and didn't give you a single second of access.

    Make sure you use a different Credit card, Phone number, Address, Name. I even used a different IP address than the first one. Give them no way of connecting the dots.

  4. #4958
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for continuing to talk about it, but I have a question about opening a new account. I've opened a new account and have gotten to the point of subscribing. If I subscribe, will they just take my money and ban me again immediately? I'm going to San Diego this weekend and Miami two weeks from now so I'd really, really like to get my SA account back up and running, but if it's just a waste of time, then I'll accept my fate and pass.
    No it will just auto ban you, you don't lose your money. They could be sued if they took money and didn't give you a single second of access.

    Make sure you use a different Credit card, Phone number, Address, Name.

  5. #4957
    It seems you will have to try your luck. If you are going to risk it at least subscribe with their 33% or 25% discount they are offering.

    Also remember to don't use same name, same email, same phone, same photo, same method of payment. Change all of those in your new profile and subscription.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for continuing to talk about it, but I have a question about opening a new account. I've opened a new account and have gotten to the point of subscribing. If I subscribe, will they just take my money and ban me again immediately? I'm going to San Diego this weekend and Miami two weeks from now so I'd really, really like to get my SA account back up and running, but if it's just a waste of time, then I'll accept my fate and pass.

  6. #4956

    SA Banned Question

    Sorry for continuing to talk about it, but I have a question about opening a new account. I've opened a new account and have gotten to the point of subscribing. If I subscribe, will they just take my money and ban me again immediately? I'm going to San Diego this weekend and Miami two weeks from now so I'd really, really like to get my SA account back up and running, but if it's just a waste of time, then I'll accept my fate and pass.

  7. #4955
    Quote Originally Posted by DaCruz6  [View Original Post]
    Meeting this one for coffee meet. Any experience with this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a2ec8...f-fe750c115604
    I wanted to see her when she was on TNA. It looks like she got off of there last year. I was wondering if her prices went up or dropped. She won't respond to me.

    She posted that someone wanted bareback and said something to the effect of "he's a dirty, dirty man"...since then, I wanted her.

  8. #4954

    Kimiko

    Meeting this one for coffee meet. Any experience with this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a2ec8...f-fe750c115604

  9. #4953

    Pnwadventurist

    Another one looking for 500/ meet.

    Can't host, but pretty open.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/55dea...6-bf2739ca5822

  10. #4952
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjx1234  [View Original Post]
    She flaked on our first meetup. Now I know why, she's too busy trying to pry 500 out of one of you guys.

    (We hadn't talked price or activities yet. Also I am curious what happens when she smiles with her teeth showing).
    LOL won't be me. Something's wrong with that puffed up looking face.

  11. #4951
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjx1234  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/fa3a1...1-5ab21ab90a40

    Asked 500, would take 400. We keep almost connecting and then I get distracted by other stuff. Her (insert name of subscription-based porn creator site here) is fun, though.
    BrattyCrissy reads this site regularly. I'm PMing you. You dodged a bullet.

  12. #4950
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjx1234  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/fa3a1...1-5ab21ab90a40

    Asked 500, would take 400. We keep almost connecting and then I get distracted by other stuff. Her (insert name of subscription-based porn creator site here) is fun, though.
    I recalled talking with her and settle to 300 but we never met. She's been discussed before and I think she didn't like giving BJ.

  13. #4949

    BrattyCrissy

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fa3a1...1-5ab21ab90a40

    Asked 500, would take 400. We keep almost connecting and then I get distracted by other stuff. Her (insert name of subscription-based porn creator site here) is fun, though.

  14. #4948

    ZombieRitual


  15. #4947
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuma6  [View Original Post]
    Good God, thanks for the heads up. I was just about to message her. Let us know if you end up talking her down.
    She flaked on our first meetup. Now I know why, she's too busy trying to pry 500 out of one of you guys.

    (We hadn't talked price or activities yet. Also I am curious what happens when she smiles with her teeth showing).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape