Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 8117
-
09-10-21 22:01 #3542Senior Member

Posts: 239Toftt
I took one for the team and visited this one. She stays at one of the usual spots off I 10, not my favorite place to go to. Room was clean and tidy. Visited for hhr. She looked like the pics, body is pretty good. Slim torso and waist, Nice thick legs and big ass. Started with CBJ it was okay, she wasn't too enthusiastic during the session overall. Then went K9, pussy was pretty good and her ass was nice and thick but she didn't seem into it and seemed like she had other things on her mind. No vocals at all. Finished K9 in the bag. Had a short convo as I got dressed and said goodbyes.
Originally Posted by TStrong520
[View Original Post]
I don't think I will repeat, but if you want a thick ass to hit with K9 I'd say go for it. Maybe your experience will be different, as always YMMV.
-
09-10-21 20:26 #3541Regular Member

Posts: 1Long time lurker
I just moved here recently from Ohio. I've been seeing Winter's posts a lot lately and was wondering if anyone had seen her. I couldn't find anything about her so was thinking she's most likely not real or scamming, but you never know.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/66908114
-
09-09-21 13:47 #3540Senior Member

Posts: 245Dent?
You didn't put a dent in the little bastards head did you?
Originally Posted by TStrong520
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 00:45 #3539Senior Member

Posts: 239Anyone?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/66780060#.
Anyone taken the dive on this one? Seems attractive and those legs look great. If no one has taken the dive I will toftt.
-
09-08-21 23:23 #3538Senior Member

Posts: 158I wonder which one of our daily advertiser was his first victim?? News channels say boyfriend= manager.
Originally Posted by Uncivil
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 16:42 #3537Senior Member

Posts: 1287Well, some news reports say that a woman and her four kids were taken hostage. I'd like to think that a provider wouldn't be keeping her four kids with her, but in this hobby, who knows.
Originally Posted by Asfaloth54
[View Original Post]
Makes me not want to see providers at this hotel, though, just like all the murder hotels near 22nd and Craycroft.
-
09-08-21 15:31 #3536Regular Member

Posts: 1New Member
New member here, I'm mad I didn't find this place sooner. I was just curious if anyone had any experience with this provider. I'm thinking about scheduling with her.
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...tucson-9589074
-
09-07-21 15:05 #3535Senior Member

Posts: 185Armed suspect barricaded at Siegel Suites
https://www.kold.com/2021/09/07/auth...-10-irvington/
Originally Posted by Asfaloth54
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 14:49 #3534Senior Member

Posts: 73Bad news?
Police tape and LEO's at Siegel Suites. I know ladies that have worked there. Hoping for the best. 😥.
-
09-06-21 20:58 #3533Senior Member

Posts: 239The fit
Interesting. So she was loose and not enjoyable? LOL.
Originally Posted by ChicaLuv
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 16:46 #3532Senior Member

Posts: 995Not again
I saw her last year, just prior to her have a baby. She looked like her pics and was attractive enough. Good attitude, hair, mani / pedi & makeup. However, the "FIT" just wasn't right, maybe because she was about 7 months pregnant. She promised to make it up to me, but I never went back. Also, she often stays in the S. 29th hotels. Not good.
YMMV.
CL.
Originally Posted by TStrong520
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 16:38 #3531Senior Member

Posts: 995Amy
I reported on her several months ago. Her pics are accurate, apartment clean, but her service was horrible. So bad, that I wasn't able to finish. I would have gotten more out of Jacking Off. Maybe she was just having a bad day. I would not repeat.
YMMV.
CL.
Originally Posted by Raichu82;5527060[URL
-
09-06-21 11:13 #3530Regular Member

Posts: 4Rates?
Any idea what she charges Qv-Hr?
Originally Posted by OleSlick2
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 18:26 #3529Senior Member

Posts: 96Loose one?
I have been trying to find a provider to dream with a loose hole. I mean will try to fit anything in it, destroyed hole, etc. I know it's not what most of you are looking for.
Anyone know someone? I have tried a bunch, but none can take a fist or more.
-
09-05-21 17:02 #3528Senior Member

Posts: 96I've seen her, she was very nice, clean, smelled good etc. Photos are accurate, very sexy in person. I would definitely see her again!
Originally Posted by Raichu82
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




