Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 8113
-
09-08-21 23:23 #3538Senior Member

Posts: 158I wonder which one of our daily advertiser was his first victim?? News channels say boyfriend= manager.
Originally Posted by Uncivil
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 16:42 #3537Senior Member

Posts: 1286Well, some news reports say that a woman and her four kids were taken hostage. I'd like to think that a provider wouldn't be keeping her four kids with her, but in this hobby, who knows.
Originally Posted by Asfaloth54
[View Original Post]
Makes me not want to see providers at this hotel, though, just like all the murder hotels near 22nd and Craycroft.
-
09-08-21 15:31 #3536Regular Member

Posts: 1New Member
New member here, I'm mad I didn't find this place sooner. I was just curious if anyone had any experience with this provider. I'm thinking about scheduling with her.
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...tucson-9589074
-
09-07-21 15:05 #3535Senior Member

Posts: 185Armed suspect barricaded at Siegel Suites
https://www.kold.com/2021/09/07/auth...-10-irvington/
Originally Posted by Asfaloth54
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 14:49 #3534Senior Member

Posts: 73Bad news?
Police tape and LEO's at Siegel Suites. I know ladies that have worked there. Hoping for the best. 😥.
-
09-06-21 20:58 #3533Senior Member

Posts: 239The fit
Interesting. So she was loose and not enjoyable? LOL.
Originally Posted by ChicaLuv
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 16:46 #3532Senior Member

Posts: 995Not again
I saw her last year, just prior to her have a baby. She looked like her pics and was attractive enough. Good attitude, hair, mani / pedi & makeup. However, the "FIT" just wasn't right, maybe because she was about 7 months pregnant. She promised to make it up to me, but I never went back. Also, she often stays in the S. 29th hotels. Not good.
YMMV.
CL.
Originally Posted by TStrong520
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 16:38 #3531Senior Member

Posts: 995Amy
I reported on her several months ago. Her pics are accurate, apartment clean, but her service was horrible. So bad, that I wasn't able to finish. I would have gotten more out of Jacking Off. Maybe she was just having a bad day. I would not repeat.
YMMV.
CL.
Originally Posted by Raichu82;5527060[URL
-
09-06-21 11:13 #3530Regular Member

Posts: 4Rates?
Any idea what she charges Qv-Hr?
Originally Posted by OleSlick2
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 18:26 #3529Senior Member

Posts: 96Loose one?
I have been trying to find a provider to dream with a loose hole. I mean will try to fit anything in it, destroyed hole, etc. I know it's not what most of you are looking for.
Anyone know someone? I have tried a bunch, but none can take a fist or more.
-
09-05-21 17:02 #3528Senior Member

Posts: 96I've seen her, she was very nice, clean, smelled good etc. Photos are accurate, very sexy in person. I would definitely see her again!
Originally Posted by Raichu82
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 11:38 #3527Senior Member

Posts: 85Other Missy
Hey. Been out of the scene for a minute. I was wondering if anyone has had a dream with this girl? Any info appreciated.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...e-you/40956426
-
09-04-21 17:27 #3526Regular Member

Posts: 2Amy
Amy's great. Very relaxed, but kinda business like. Pictures accurate. My dream about her was a while ago and only lasted 15 minutes but was worth every cent, and her rates are very reasonable. Incall is a duplex on some little street right off Broadway. Would recommend, as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by Raichu82;5527060[URL
-
09-04-21 13:44 #3525Senior Member

Posts: 144Failed Mission
My trip to Arizona has concluded, before the trip I attempted contact with a few escorts, I heard back from one, goes by Rori. I text with questions and when I would be in Tucson, get a reply a day or 2 later saying yes. Day before going to Tucson, I made another text about rates and where I would be located and heard nothing back. Ended up at a strip club, that report will be later.
https://callescort.org/520-523-0704
-
09-04-21 11:03 #3524Senior Member

Posts: 344Save your money. She's been posting for 6+ years using the same pics. Previous reports from years ago indicates she is much larger and a low quality provider. I'm sure her butt is still big though.
Originally Posted by TStrong520
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




