Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 541 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 8113
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3538
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    Well, some news reports say that a woman and her four kids were taken hostage. I'd like to think that a provider wouldn't be keeping her four kids with her, but in this hobby, who knows.

    Makes me not want to see providers at this hotel, though, just like all the murder hotels near 22nd and Craycroft.
    I wonder which one of our daily advertiser was his first victim?? News channels say boyfriend= manager.

  2. #3537
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1286
    Quote Originally Posted by Asfaloth54  [View Original Post]
    Police tape and LEO's at Siegel Suites. I know ladies that have worked there. Hoping for the best. 😥.
    Well, some news reports say that a woman and her four kids were taken hostage. I'd like to think that a provider wouldn't be keeping her four kids with her, but in this hobby, who knows.

    Makes me not want to see providers at this hotel, though, just like all the murder hotels near 22nd and Craycroft.

  3. #3536

    New Member

    New member here, I'm mad I didn't find this place sooner. I was just curious if anyone had any experience with this provider. I'm thinking about scheduling with her.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...tucson-9589074

  4. #3535

    Armed suspect barricaded at Siegel Suites

    Quote Originally Posted by Asfaloth54  [View Original Post]
    Police tape and LEO's at Siegel Suites. I know ladies that have worked there. Hoping for the best. 😥.
    https://www.kold.com/2021/09/07/auth...-10-irvington/

  5. #3534

    Bad news?

    Police tape and LEO's at Siegel Suites. I know ladies that have worked there. Hoping for the best. 😥.

  6. #3533

    The fit

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicaLuv  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year, just prior to her have a baby. She looked like her pics and was attractive enough. Good attitude, hair, mani / pedi & makeup. However, the "FIT" just wasn't right, maybe because she was about 7 months pregnant. She promised to make it up to me, but I never went back. Also, she often stays in the S. 29th hotels. Not good.

    YMMV.

    CL.
    Interesting. So she was loose and not enjoyable? LOL.

  7. #3532

    Not again

    I saw her last year, just prior to her have a baby. She looked like her pics and was attractive enough. Good attitude, hair, mani / pedi & makeup. However, the "FIT" just wasn't right, maybe because she was about 7 months pregnant. She promised to make it up to me, but I never went back. Also, she often stays in the S. 29th hotels. Not good.

    YMMV.

    CL.

    Quote Originally Posted by TStrong520  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I'm interested by her big white butt. Anyone got any intel on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/66550929

  8. #3531

    Amy

    I reported on her several months ago. Her pics are accurate, apartment clean, but her service was horrible. So bad, that I wasn't able to finish. I would have gotten more out of Jacking Off. Maybe she was just having a bad day. I would not repeat.

    YMMV.

    CL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raichu82;5527060[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/tucson/66615813[/URL]

  9. #3530

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by OleSlick2  [View Original Post]
    Amy's great. Very relaxed, but kinda business like. Pictures accurate. My dream about her was a while ago and only lasted 15 minutes but was worth every cent, and her rates are very reasonable. Incall is a duplex on some little street right off Broadway. Would recommend, as always YMMV.
    Any idea what she charges Qv-Hr?

  10. #3529

    Loose one?

    I have been trying to find a provider to dream with a loose hole. I mean will try to fit anything in it, destroyed hole, etc. I know it's not what most of you are looking for.

    Anyone know someone? I have tried a bunch, but none can take a fist or more.

  11. #3528
    I've seen her, she was very nice, clean, smelled good etc. Photos are accurate, very sexy in person. I would definitely see her again!

  12. #3527

    Other Missy

    Hey. Been out of the scene for a minute. I was wondering if anyone has had a dream with this girl? Any info appreciated.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...e-you/40956426

  13. #3526

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Raichu82;5527060[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/tucson/66615813[/URL]
    Amy's great. Very relaxed, but kinda business like. Pictures accurate. My dream about her was a while ago and only lasted 15 minutes but was worth every cent, and her rates are very reasonable. Incall is a duplex on some little street right off Broadway. Would recommend, as always YMMV.

  14. #3525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 144

    Failed Mission

    My trip to Arizona has concluded, before the trip I attempted contact with a few escorts, I heard back from one, goes by Rori. I text with questions and when I would be in Tucson, get a reply a day or 2 later saying yes. Day before going to Tucson, I made another text about rates and where I would be located and heard nothing back. Ended up at a strip club, that report will be later.

    https://callescort.org/520-523-0704

  15. #3524
    Save your money. She's been posting for 6+ years using the same pics. Previous reports from years ago indicates she is much larger and a low quality provider. I'm sure her butt is still big though.

    Quote Originally Posted by TStrong520  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I'm interested by her big white butt. Anyone got any intel on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/66550929

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape