Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,781 to 12,795 of 24516
-
09-08-21 17:50 #11736Senior Member

Posts: 56https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...698/2026078239
Originally Posted by TheSkydiver
[View Original Post]
If this is the faith your referring to. She is currently in the college park area. I know this is my first post. I'm a long time lurker and don't hobby much.
-
09-08-21 16:51 #11735Senior Member

Posts: 1625Aberdeen Sam once worked from an abandoned house near the Circle at WW and she played the cash and dash game with me. This was in 2019.
Originally Posted by TheSkydiver
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 15:51 #11734Senior Member

Posts: 414Russian
Almost everyone has said the Russian very pretty but the service sucks and she has GPS. I've seen The girl in Aberdeen at a hotel next to the Burger King and she pulled a knife on me, she's at the top of my list for bad experiences.
Originally Posted by TheSkydiver
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 14:34 #11733Senior Member

Posts: 70Yes that is the one in Aberdeen. "Sam" I think is her name.
Originally Posted by MDFootLover
[View Original Post]
Heavy drug user, very rude, place is a dump, looks way worse than her pics. I Ended up leaving because of her piss poor attitude, apartment, and looks I can't imagine anyone seeing her and actually recommending her. I dont have the most experience here But she is at least runner-up for the worst provider and worst experience Ive had mongering. She shares a tiny above garage apartment with some older guy and provides out of a tiny disgusting bathroom. The only recommendation I have is for you all to stay far far away!
As far as Russian Chloe, It does appear all but maybe one of her reviews lack recommendation, seems for good reason.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=Chloe#post5324144.
If anyone has recent info on that pretty faith girl, or cb bree lmk. Message me if you would.
-
09-08-21 13:36 #11732Senior Member

Posts: 414Which Aberdeen girl?
Who was the bad one in Aberdeen? Was it this one?
Originally Posted by TheSkydiver
[View Original Post]
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/430707239008
-
09-08-21 09:02 #11731Senior Member

Posts: 141Wondering the same thing, Lovely Lady
Location: Owings mills.
Provider I'd: #123794.
Originally Posted by LuvARub88;5527630[URL
-
09-07-21 23:59 #11730Senior Member

Posts: 106Allie
Has anyone had contact wit her lately. I was a regular but now I have not been able to get ahold of her for a while. Wondering if she switched #'s or retired, or on vacation LOL. If anyone has had better luck please let me know. Thanks.
https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...59-0/1/2893445
-
09-07-21 21:14 #11729Senior Member

Posts: 396Russian
He's been Reviewed on here if you times. None of them were really very positive. Name is Chloe.
Originally Posted by TheSkydiver
[View Original Post]
The girl in Aberdeen. What was the bad experience about? I considered going to see her myself but would love to know what your experience was.
-
09-07-21 20:11 #11728Senior Member

Posts: 70Anybody seen this Russian girl? Seems pretty!
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2402783664
Also, I saw a girl in Aberdeen on stg. Need to find the ad but I would NOT REPEAT and NOT RECOMMEND.
-
09-07-21 20:06 #11727Senior Member

Posts: 82I got a reply from her on Friday and she updated her fb status on Saturday.
Originally Posted by BlindDaley
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 14:47 #11726Regular Member

Posts: 16CUrtis bay Bree / own private residence Bree
Has anyone gotten a response from Bree recently? To be clear, I'm speaking about private residence Bree who used to vape.
-
09-07-21 12:20 #11725Senior Member

Posts: 222Intel request
She looks like a meaty cutie. Anyone have any experience with this?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/66763096
-
09-07-21 08:46 #11724Senior Member

Posts: 536Ariana_Brazilian Desires
Hope she returns to the area, although talking to her it sounded like it's not lilkely; at least no time soon.
Originally Posted by FunnyMoney
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 20:24 #11723Senior Member

Posts: 396Any info?
Anybody recognize this girl? Seems like I've seen a report on her here before but I can't recall the name.
-
09-06-21 12:39 #11722Senior Member

Posts: 103MIA in Catonsville
Recently saw Mia in Catonville on baltimore national pike. Looks like she's very new to the game. Here's a brief summary of my dream.
Pros: She looks very good. Nice and tight body. She's probably in her early / mid 20's. Very petite, but with natural full Cs. Soft and smooth skin. Pretty face. She's also very new to the game, so she's shy and still unsure of the lingo and process, so it's very less of the "business" mentality that most of us are used to in this game from providers. She is very tight, and very responsive. The amateur and newbie aspect of her demeanor was a breath of fresh air, and made the experience worth it in my opinion, despite a major short coming, which I highlight in my con below. Doesn't' rush, and felt safe the entire time.
Con: She does not provide BJ (covered or uncovered). I was surprised, but because of how new she was and how good she looked, I still proceeded with the appointment. She also had another girlfriend in the bathroom where they were staying. She was very open about it, and told me as soon as I got in the room, and her friend came out and waved as she announced it. No biggie for me, but may be an issue for some. Otherwise, no real other noticeable con to report.
Her ad quotes, 120 for ss, but I was able to bring it down to 100. Like I said, she's very new to the game, and pretty shy. Major drawback is her not providing a BJ, but because she's so new to the game, and didn't feel "tainted" by the industry, it was a welcoming experience, and due to this, I thought that the overall experience was excellent. Would I repeat? Probably, despite the lack of no BJ. That feeling of working with someone that's not a "working" girl is a nice experience, as some of you guys can probably agree. If you're looking for a new face and an experience that doesn't feel so "business as usual" and be okay without a BJ, I'd recommend.
Since I'm usually content with my regulars, it's been a while since I saw someone who didn't have any reviews and toftt. But I'm glad it went well and could share with the group.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...270/8482812106










Reply With Quote



