Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,301 to 18,315 of 41292
-
09-09-21 13:51 #22992Banned Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
09-09-21 13:49 #22991Banned Member

Posts: 2Not the same girl.
Originally Posted by LogJamb
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 12:58 #22990Senior Member

Posts: 180Green cove
What part of green cove? I can't imagine anywhere in GCS you'd need to be strapped?
Originally Posted by OutAndAbout1
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 12:39 #22989Senior Member

Posts: 113Bonnie
Been trying to see her for last few days, no luck with comms. Anyone else reach out have the same experience?
Originally Posted by OutAndAbout1
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 11:50 #22988Senior Member

Posts: 1260Thinkin The Same
Talk about hard up for cash.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
Unless the so-called extortionists had something solid to hold against their victims their efforts is pretty much futile. Waste of time or an opportunity for some entertainment? LOL.
"Good luck" -random Albanian on Taken.
-
09-09-21 11:33 #22987Senior Member

Posts: 867Extortion
Demanding money via text is like robbing a bank via the drive through.
Originally Posted by YbScottyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 11:09 #22986Regular Member

Posts: 14Nikki op stay away!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/092217906452
I decided to message a few providers and Nikki in OP was one of the only ones to reply so I figured hey 40 qv right. This turned out to be a nightmare situation!
I got to her room, first off I've seen some ugly providers but she takes the cake her face is OMG but I figured I'm here already turn her around and that's it. The BJ is as bad as everyone says, and about 30 seconds later she turns around and says lets go. After about 1 minute, she tells me time is up, keep in mind I've been in there about 2-3 minutes MAX. I said I literally just got here what are you talking about she's like you have to go that's enough. Then as she's saying that there's a loud knocking on the door she runs opens the door and 5 guys with guns walk in ask me for my wallet. I didn't have my wallet on me as I never would bring it to a meeting. I had about $20 extra in my pocket I always like to have extra for tips if deserved. They took the $20 and told me to leave while all pointing guns at me the whole time.
I was lucky to get out of there alive. Needless to say the service is horrible, but the experience with her handlers was the scariest moment of my life. She kept telling them to search my pockets and to go search my car for more money. Do yourself a favor this might save your life, stay away from nikki from orange park. She was staying behind the Denny's and BP.
-
09-09-21 10:13 #22985Senior Member

Posts: 522Barbi3
I tried to connect with this one this morning, no reply. Never had the opportunity to see her but I do remember good reviews years ago during the BP days.
Originally Posted by TheTruthCs07
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...3/997529240900
-
09-09-21 08:11 #22984Senior Member

Posts: 104Extortion text
Got a txt on my burner from a number I did not recognize it said basically " you have wasted several of my girls time, I work for a organization we want 3000 dollars or we will kill you and your family" followed by pics of people gunned down in cars. I responded really what's my name what city am I in? Another txt with a video men in mask saying we are not playing holding ar 15's send us our money. My final response was from Liam Nielsen Taken " don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. " Finally got a response a smiley emoji, that ws some funny shit.
-
09-09-21 00:12 #22983Senior Member

Posts: 76Ebony providers
Any mongers have any Intel on a ebony. I like them thick but don't mind spinners either.
-
09-08-21 16:17 #22982Senior Member

Posts: 27Westside swan
She goes by Brigette, can be seen walking around the sandwich shop on Lane. I've scooped her a couple times. Not bad. 60 qv in the notel closer to the highway.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 13:47 #22981Senior Member

Posts: 137I don't mind a spinner, but yeah guess I'll pass at those rates.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
09-08-21 13:27 #22980Senior Member

Posts: 653Important question
Is she a soft bbw? Is she thick and fluffy or is she solid? How is her personality does she rush? I'm just asking cause I've ran into bbw who had the curvy body but she didn't feel gentle at all.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 13:01 #22979Senior Member

Posts: 522Her looks don't match her location. I'm definitely interested also though. Probably wait till one of you guys pull the trigger first. LOL.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 12:41 #22978Senior Member

Posts: 919Brooklyn
I don't think this is the same Brooklyn that's normally talked about here. Has anyone seen her? I'm interested, but I'm not a TOFTT kind of guy.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/564954222889










Reply With Quote





