Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22985

    Barbi3

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthCs07  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers have any Intel on a ebony. I like them thick but don't mind spinners either.
    I tried to connect with this one this morning, no reply. Never had the opportunity to see her but I do remember good reviews years ago during the BP days.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...3/997529240900

  2. #22984

    Extortion text

    Got a txt on my burner from a number I did not recognize it said basically " you have wasted several of my girls time, I work for a organization we want 3000 dollars or we will kill you and your family" followed by pics of people gunned down in cars. I responded really what's my name what city am I in? Another txt with a video men in mask saying we are not playing holding ar 15's send us our money. My final response was from Liam Nielsen Taken " don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. " Finally got a response a smiley emoji, that ws some funny shit.

  3. #22983

    Ebony providers

    Any mongers have any Intel on a ebony. I like them thick but don't mind spinners either.

  4. #22982

    Westside swan

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    I don't think this is the same Brooklyn that's normally talked about here. Has anyone seen her? I'm interested, but I'm not a TOFTT kind of guy.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/564954222889
    She goes by Brigette, can be seen walking around the sandwich shop on Lane. I've scooped her a couple times. Not bad. 60 qv in the notel closer to the highway.

  5. #22981
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    I can't get into too many details, as I have to get up early in the morning for work. I was able to finally get this girl to see me; had to use a little trickery. Anyway, she is very small--maybe 100 lbs. Her body does not look as good as the pics. I am still not sure if it is her in the ad pics to be honest. She is a mixed girl; possibly Latina mixed and black. She wouldn't show me her I'd; at least the birthday part, so I would be careful.

    Honestly, I'm perplexed! I cannot figure out why someone would pay her 250 for 1 hr or 130 for a qv, especially given the fact that everything is covered. I'd say she'd be worth spending $70 on for a qv and perhaps 100 for hh. This, however, is my opinion, obviously. She is not a sophisticated gal; her looks are very plain, she talks rather ghetto, she looked like she had just rolled out of bed; again, nothing like the pics in ad. It also appeared that she may have been overweight before. Well, like I said, got to get up early. All I can say is, she is very much so overpriced. I was not impressed; at all! I did not stay, by the way. I left money in car and bolted once I went back to it. SMH.
    I don't mind a spinner, but yeah guess I'll pass at those rates.

    Thanks.

  6. #22980

    Important question

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    Was in the mood for a white bbw, so I had a visit with this one. The dream started with a CBJ and ended in K9. The damage was 80 sonic rings.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/908677648834
    Is she a soft bbw? Is she thick and fluffy or is she solid? How is her personality does she rush? I'm just asking cause I've ran into bbw who had the curvy body but she didn't feel gentle at all.

  7. #22979
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    I don't think this is the same Brooklyn that's normally talked about here. Has anyone seen her? I'm interested, but I'm not a TOFTT kind of guy.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/564954222889
    Her looks don't match her location. I'm definitely interested also though. Probably wait till one of you guys pull the trigger first. LOL.

  8. #22978

    Brooklyn

    I don't think this is the same Brooklyn that's normally talked about here. Has anyone seen her? I'm interested, but I'm not a TOFTT kind of guy.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/564954222889

  9. #22977

    Dream with BBW

    Was in the mood for a white bbw, so I had a visit with this one. The dream started with a CBJ and ended in K9. The damage was 80 sonic rings.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/908677648834
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmzq1mjk2n2njywvjmdu5mjuzndg4nju5mtq0zwy1ymrimtcznji2.jpg.jpeg‎   tmjyzotg0njfkndq5oge4ntjhmwrlmzi3nwvjzwrlm2q2zgezzjg.jpg.jpeg‎   tnzi0ntg3owuwzthiztnmmmjkmgjlnmrlmtyxytq2ytm0nzywntg.jpg.jpeg‎  

  10. #22976

    Can't stress it enough

    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if she's double booking people, but she definitely books people back to back to back. Way back before she started getting tons of reviews I had texted her to see what her schedule was like and she told me to pick a time. So I said 10:45, she responded that she had a 10:30 and an 11 but I could come at 11:30. I passed.
    When the fish are seeing fishermen back to back to back, that's usually a bad sign. Usually accompanies with hygiene issues, everlasting gifts, Mr. SA, etc. Use your big head out there and stay safe!

  11. #22975

    She's A Good Option

    Quote Originally Posted by DemonFl321  [View Original Post]
    So I took the plunge after seeing your post. Great comms easy set up. She is at her own place small trailer in green cove. Did I mention great comms. LOL now on to the dream. As I arrived to her place she was waiting for me outside in some amazing tight jeans I'm telling you think girl is think in all the right places an ass to die for. And great attitude and personality we chilled first and smoke some 420 after a bit we I went daty nice smell she had just showered before I got there. The a nice BBJ this girl has some DSL cap on then onto mish for the main event. Overall one of my top 5 dreams. Treat her well other than weed saw no tracks or signs of candy usage.
    I saw her this morning and this is a very accurate report. The trailer is a bit messy and the front door will not lock at all if anyone is worried about their safety. But, as I was pulling up, her step-dad was leaving and she greeted me outside and told me her real name. She is very youthful looking, early twenties for sure, no baby damage from what I could tell, thick and when she took off that bra. Wow! Those babies are real!! She prefers a covered session and I went doggy the entire time with a thumb in her butt which was very tight so I didn't try to slide my BBC in it. But, she did not complain about the thumb. She's very vocal and will tell you how to hit it once she gets into it. She seemed to be a little shocked when I pulled off the hat and shot all over her ass. But, hey, my bad. Guess she will know what to expect next time. Seventy for a QV but she usually does eighty. I went with a QV just to test her out.

    I did ask her about coming to Jax, and she said that she does sometimes but she mainly frequents Gainesville. I would repeat in the daytime at that trailer but I would definitely have my 45 on me at night.

    But, as always YMMV.

  12. #22974
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/486183894865

    I know she's been around, but I can't remember any intel about her. Anything helps. Thanks in advance, and Be safe.
    Here's the existing intel:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5251838

  13. #22973

    Hannah

    Been eyeing this one for awhile on them. See she just recently posted. Seen some old reviews on a Hannah just not sure if it's this Hannah. Do anyone have any details?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hannah-e...onville-317415

  14. #22972
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar1  [View Original Post]
    So, I never write, usually just lurk. Just my preference, but I always keep an eye on the boards for the random occasion. After doing some recon on Harley, I decided to give it a try. Sent the text asking if she was available and got a simple "yes" response an hour later. Asked the standard questions, wanted a Benj for qv + extra for Greek. I said ok and to send the address and then got ghosted, guess she had a better offer. But even over text I got the feeling of being rushed, and was no emotion in very short and direct responses. I dunno, I feel like I might have dodged a no click experience, but to each his own. I always like someone who seems bubbly over text, I just got this cold, business only vibe. As always YMMV.
    I'm not sure if she's double booking people, but she definitely books people back to back to back. Way back before she started getting tons of reviews I had texted her to see what her schedule was like and she told me to pick a time. So I said 10:45, she responded that she had a 10:30 and an 11 but I could come at 11:30. I passed.

  15. #22971

    Anyone has any Intel?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/486183894865

    I know she's been around, but I can't remember any intel about her. Anything helps. Thanks in advance, and Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape