Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,301 to 18,315 of 41285
-
09-09-21 10:13 #22985Senior Member

Posts: 522Barbi3
I tried to connect with this one this morning, no reply. Never had the opportunity to see her but I do remember good reviews years ago during the BP days.
Originally Posted by TheTruthCs07
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...3/997529240900
-
09-09-21 08:11 #22984Senior Member

Posts: 104Extortion text
Got a txt on my burner from a number I did not recognize it said basically " you have wasted several of my girls time, I work for a organization we want 3000 dollars or we will kill you and your family" followed by pics of people gunned down in cars. I responded really what's my name what city am I in? Another txt with a video men in mask saying we are not playing holding ar 15's send us our money. My final response was from Liam Nielsen Taken " don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. " Finally got a response a smiley emoji, that ws some funny shit.
-
09-09-21 00:12 #22983Senior Member

Posts: 76Ebony providers
Any mongers have any Intel on a ebony. I like them thick but don't mind spinners either.
-
09-08-21 16:17 #22982Senior Member

Posts: 27Westside swan
She goes by Brigette, can be seen walking around the sandwich shop on Lane. I've scooped her a couple times. Not bad. 60 qv in the notel closer to the highway.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 13:47 #22981Senior Member

Posts: 137I don't mind a spinner, but yeah guess I'll pass at those rates.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
09-08-21 13:27 #22980Senior Member

Posts: 653Important question
Is she a soft bbw? Is she thick and fluffy or is she solid? How is her personality does she rush? I'm just asking cause I've ran into bbw who had the curvy body but she didn't feel gentle at all.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 13:01 #22979Senior Member

Posts: 522Her looks don't match her location. I'm definitely interested also though. Probably wait till one of you guys pull the trigger first. LOL.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 12:41 #22978Senior Member

Posts: 919Brooklyn
I don't think this is the same Brooklyn that's normally talked about here. Has anyone seen her? I'm interested, but I'm not a TOFTT kind of guy.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/564954222889
-
09-08-21 11:41 #22977Senior Member

Posts: 250Dream with BBW
Was in the mood for a white bbw, so I had a visit with this one. The dream started with a CBJ and ended in K9. The damage was 80 sonic rings.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/908677648834
-
09-08-21 11:16 #22976Senior Member

Posts: 299Can't stress it enough
When the fish are seeing fishermen back to back to back, that's usually a bad sign. Usually accompanies with hygiene issues, everlasting gifts, Mr. SA, etc. Use your big head out there and stay safe!
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 10:02 #22975Senior Member

Posts: 235She's A Good Option
I saw her this morning and this is a very accurate report. The trailer is a bit messy and the front door will not lock at all if anyone is worried about their safety. But, as I was pulling up, her step-dad was leaving and she greeted me outside and told me her real name. She is very youthful looking, early twenties for sure, no baby damage from what I could tell, thick and when she took off that bra. Wow! Those babies are real!! She prefers a covered session and I went doggy the entire time with a thumb in her butt which was very tight so I didn't try to slide my BBC in it. But, she did not complain about the thumb. She's very vocal and will tell you how to hit it once she gets into it. She seemed to be a little shocked when I pulled off the hat and shot all over her ass. But, hey, my bad. Guess she will know what to expect next time. Seventy for a QV but she usually does eighty. I went with a QV just to test her out.
Originally Posted by DemonFl321
[View Original Post]
I did ask her about coming to Jax, and she said that she does sometimes but she mainly frequents Gainesville. I would repeat in the daytime at that trailer but I would definitely have my 45 on me at night.
But, as always YMMV.
-
09-08-21 09:50 #22974Senior Member

Posts: 363Here's the existing intel:
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5251838
-
09-08-21 09:24 #22973Senior Member

Posts: 522Hannah
Been eyeing this one for awhile on them. See she just recently posted. Seen some old reviews on a Hannah just not sure if it's this Hannah. Do anyone have any details?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hannah-e...onville-317415
-
09-08-21 07:52 #22972Senior Member

Posts: 115I'm not sure if she's double booking people, but she definitely books people back to back to back. Way back before she started getting tons of reviews I had texted her to see what her schedule was like and she told me to pick a time. So I said 10:45, she responded that she had a 10:30 and an 11 but I could come at 11:30. I passed.
Originally Posted by DarkStar1
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 06:07 #22971Senior Member

Posts: 554Anyone has any Intel?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/486183894865
I know she's been around, but I can't remember any intel about her. Anything helps. Thanks in advance, and Be safe.










Reply With Quote




