Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 25015
-
09-09-21 02:28 #14665Regular Member

Posts: 13Spinner
She responds back just be careful with her. She's homeless so is bouncing around a lot. Also the dragon demons started to get her a bit. She was better when she was at world zebra and dolls. She responds but is inconsistent and had a crappy phone also over charges, her pictures are make up and edited. She has acne. Bushy eyebrows. Also has mood swings sometimes she's nice sometimes she snot think because her getting caught up with that shit. Shell ask you to uber she as well from Worcester or even farther. Pricet shit then will tell you 250 300 and so on. Her figure is more fragile as well now compare to before.
Originally Posted by Corky12
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 02:18 #14664Regular Member

Posts: 13I spoke about this before
Guys that is a transexual.
Originally Posted by SteveInMa428
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 17:00 #14663Senior Member

Posts: 148Jayla
I concur. I never met her but after some research found her current photo. Much bigger. Before that, had a convo with her via text. She was 1000% rude. I would never go see this broad!
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 13:26 #14662Senior Member

Posts: 4544Bro,
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
Please go into more details about her. We all know she's big but how big and what she says.
-
09-08-21 13:07 #14661Senior Member

Posts: 97I second that
Spot on with this review. Not worth the time and money. Stinks like an ashtray too.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 13:04 #14660Senior Member

Posts: 313Jayla
Don't waste your time or money on this one. Pics are old much heaver and actually rude. Won't be going back.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/209894177367
-
09-08-21 12:18 #14659Senior Member

Posts: 116Local spinner?
Anyone got a lead on any spinner types in Warwick area that actually respond back? Was thinking of hitting up her Tomm. Any info?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...g/725878482908
-
09-07-21 20:22 #14658Senior Member

Posts: 4544The woman I saw look nothing like the girl in the pic. But I do think the one that came after when I was about to leave was her. I think she was going to have me do a date with someone else or maybe I was going to get rob. But my gut told me this wasn't right. The fact she lied saying she was home alone when she wasn't scared me still. I thought Chris Hansen was waiting for me outside. That's how young the girl look.
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 17:44 #14657Regular Member

Posts: 18Kiyoshi
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/66793634. Any info on this one.
-
09-07-21 17:17 #14656Senior Member

Posts: 97This is the Chanel I would love to know about
Tried a few months back to ask about this one but link I had expired. I included the new link below. Anyone have any experience?
Originally Posted by Maestroo
[View Original Post]
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/954177850942
-
09-07-21 17:07 #14655Senior Member

Posts: 160I almost saw her Saturday am, gave me an address right away on Sumner st before I even confirmed shit with her. I was in area so I drove by, I have think the actual house was on same side of the street but up a little bit. I saw a heavy set older woman on the front porch talking to a couple guys, so I just kept going & bailed. I also have her fb & pics do look legit based on her tattoos. If someone actually sees her a full review would be nice or I may toftt idk.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 15:14 #14654Senior Member

Posts: 69Same
Quoted me $$ , felt it was a little rich honestly, not really much to go on. Plus a little to young in my book!
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 14:22 #14653Regular Member

Posts: 12Correct. Was the bottom floor of a multi family on the right hand side.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 10:16 #14652Senior Member

Posts: 4544Mmmhmmm Sumner street?
Originally Posted by ChrisMason86
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 07:58 #14651Senior Member

Posts: 126Anyone seen her?
See my post #8297.
Originally Posted by JBNimble24
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





