Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 691 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 741 791 1191 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 25013
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14663

    Jayla

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time or money on this one. Pics are old much heaver and actually rude. Won't be going back.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/209894177367
    I concur. I never met her but after some research found her current photo. Much bigger. Before that, had a convo with her via text. She was 1000% rude. I would never go see this broad!

  2. #14662
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time or money on this one. Pics are old much heaver and actually rude. Won't be going back.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/209894177367
    Bro,

    Please go into more details about her. We all know she's big but how big and what she says.

  3. #14661

    I second that

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time or money on this one. Pics are old much heaver and actually rude. Won't be going back.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/209894177367
    Spot on with this review. Not worth the time and money. Stinks like an ashtray too.

  4. #14660

    Jayla

    Don't waste your time or money on this one. Pics are old much heaver and actually rude. Won't be going back.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/209894177367

  5. #14659

    Local spinner?

    Anyone got a lead on any spinner types in Warwick area that actually respond back? Was thinking of hitting up her Tomm. Any info?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...g/725878482908

  6. #14658
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    I almost saw her Saturday am, gave me an address right away on Sumner st before I even confirmed shit with her. I was in area so I drove by, I have think the actual house was on same side of the street but up a little bit. I saw a heavy set older woman on the front porch talking to a couple guys, so I just kept going & bailed. I also have her fb & pics do look legit based on her tattoos. If someone actually sees her a full review would be nice or I may toftt idk.
    The woman I saw look nothing like the girl in the pic. But I do think the one that came after when I was about to leave was her. I think she was going to have me do a date with someone else or maybe I was going to get rob. But my gut told me this wasn't right. The fact she lied saying she was home alone when she wasn't scared me still. I thought Chris Hansen was waiting for me outside. That's how young the girl look.

  7. #14657

  8. #14656

    This is the Chanel I would love to know about

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroo  [View Original Post]
    Would you happen to have the digits or another link? Thanks in advance.
    Tried a few months back to ask about this one but link I had expired. I included the new link below. Anyone have any experience?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/954177850942

  9. #14655
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Mmmhmmm Sumner street?
    I almost saw her Saturday am, gave me an address right away on Sumner st before I even confirmed shit with her. I was in area so I drove by, I have think the actual house was on same side of the street but up a little bit. I saw a heavy set older woman on the front porch talking to a couple guys, so I just kept going & bailed. I also have her fb & pics do look legit based on her tattoos. If someone actually sees her a full review would be nice or I may toftt idk.

  10. #14654

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Someone new popped up on my radar and planning on checking her out but figured I would see if anyone else had intel?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alice-es...vidence-945076

    Has 1 review on them but that basically means nothing these days.

    The review doesn't read to be fake based on all the details provided and some good and not so good points.

    Claims to be new to the business, review mentions her roommate is in the biz as well.

    Any and all info appreciated before I find out first hand, Thanks.
    Quoted me $$ , felt it was a little rich honestly, not really much to go on. Plus a little to young in my book!

  11. #14653
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Mmmhmmm Sumner street?
    Correct. Was the bottom floor of a multi family on the right hand side.

  12. #14652
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMason86  [View Original Post]
    No she had on some sort of leopard body suit or something.
    Mmmhmmm Sumner street?

  13. #14651

    Anyone seen her?

    See my post #8297.

  14. #14650
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Well I wish I got something. But the girl I saw was nowhere near what the pics on her ad. So either I went on the wrong day and they try to rob me. It's funny you said on Saturday. The girl you saw was she wearing a black shirt and a jean?
    No she had on some sort of leopard body suit or something.

  15. #14649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMason86  [View Original Post]
    Saw her on Saturday. Was not impressed one bit. Awful CBJ and that was it. I wouldn't recommend.
    Well I wish I got something. But the girl I saw was nowhere near what the pics on her ad. So either I went on the wrong day and they try to rob me. It's funny you said on Saturday. The girl you saw was she wearing a black shirt and a jean?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape