Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 4470
-
09-10-21 13:28 #2445Regular Member

Posts: 12LSC Reference
I will be in the bay area this weekend and was planning to visit LSC. Based on my understanding, they need some references. Can anyone help with references? I would be happy to help if you need any information about the Atlanta area.
-
09-06-21 19:44 #2444Senior Member

Posts: 26I thought the knockers were natural, so fooled me. And yes her acting was over the top. I went down on her for 10 seconds and apparently I gave the best daty of my life. But she's definitely dedicated. We were around the 30-40 min mark and I still couldn't keep a solid erection. That's when she suggested FIV and started doing Asian squatting once I got hard enough. I didn't think I was going to pop at all, so she saved the day.
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 14:54 #2443Senior Member

Posts: 169Sarah BGC.
I was going to leave a rare view of Sarah as well.
Originally Posted by Mastov
[View Original Post]
She is not 'thick', but not a stick. She is delightfully plush, taller, and has a rockin pair of man made's that if it wasnt for the scar, you might swear they are real. Five stars for the look, droop, nipples. And a fantastic ass as well.
She is LSC's Kimmy 20 yrs ago, but with a much better boob job, and minus 5 kg.
Ya. Not very 'tight', but she's go thighs that will ride you forever without pause. And she's a bit too much over the top on the scripted ohhs and ahhs. Kisses great, just missing the sensual connection with the acting. (Even if the sensual stuff is acting, it can be done correctly).
Would I visit again? Ya. I neglected RCG.
-
09-05-21 18:24 #2442Senior Member

Posts: 26Sarah BGC
On the advice of others I tried BGC. Getting screened was a pain. My two references failed so had to go through "urcleared". No idea what their business model is, but it was free. You need to submit DL and a video. It can be compromising but as an unmarried childless incel who doesn't care about being fired. I really don't give a shit. They then require 2-3 references, I gave them the same two references and it worked that time.
Onto BGC. My two top picks (Nixie and Jennie) were taken. Chose Sarah. Best kisser I've ever had. If I don't go mongering for a while sometimes I have performance anxiety. Her box is very loose, so hard to get and stay erect from PIV. But totally open to BBFS (there was no condom in site). She worked like a champ though. The trick was doing fiv (I've never done it before). This got me rock hard and she extracted a good a load into her bare pussy. Good girl. Tipped her extra since she was cool about my performance anxiety. She has a bit of extra weight but isn't fat. My preference is for thinnish girls, so obviously not my first choice, but it worked out.
Now that I've done one session hopefully I can book Nixie or Jennie the day before. Even at 9:30 am today the whole stable was pretty much booked.
-
09-03-21 22:33 #2441Senior Member

Posts: 169Its up to the girl at that point.
Originally Posted by Mastov
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 11:51 #2440Senior Member

Posts: 438Shit, I might book with her to just see the squirrels!
Originally Posted by LenovoX120
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 20:02 #2439Senior Member

Posts: 26Thanks a bunch man. I think I will check out BGC.
Originally Posted by PickyChooser
[View Original Post]
A question: I've never done BGC before. At LSC there's no upcharge for BBFS. But I see BGC says "PSE Services Available", does that mean there's an upcharge? Also in your experience is BBFS at BGE CIP also? Or YMMV?
-
09-01-21 13:53 #2438Senior Member

Posts: 373Niki isn't eye candy.
Originally Posted by PickyChooser
[View Original Post]
She came across as mid 30's for me.
Still had a good time and was able to get three out of me.
Not super talkative, but then again, I was a bit tired that day and didn't make much of an effort to chat.
-
09-01-21 13:19 #2437Senior Member

Posts: 42I'd say Cora / Tina at LSC is closest to young and "eye candy". HAvn't seen Hera, Ciara, or Niki so can't really say too much for them but Cora / Tina are definitely on the younger side and on the prettier GND. Both I believe were okay with BBFS but YMMV.
Originally Posted by Mastov
[View Original Post]
BGC is the other org that usually has the younger girls. I'd say closet to young / eye candy there would be nixie and jennie.
All of these girls are probably late 20's early 30's at the most so theyre definitely on the younger / prettier side of girls. As for service I'd say nixie is more GFE, calmer while the other 3 would probably be more at it. (especially Tina's routine in the shower, I do recommend it once I think.
Lmk if you have any questions.
-
08-31-21 21:52 #2436Senior Member

Posts: 373I could DM you, but I won't.
Originally Posted by Mastov
[View Original Post]
You should just reach out to the org.
They'll happily let you know what you need to bring once you pass their screening and book.
-
08-31-21 19:35 #2435Senior Member

Posts: 26I've never played in the LA scene, but in the Bay it seems to have always been 30's and 40's. At leas this is what I remember for the last 5 years. I only hit a young 20 something once, but that was AMP instead of AAMP no BBFS. Does the LA scene have younger pussy? Seems to be the Kdoll capital whereas even the bay plays second fiddle.
Originally Posted by SixDNine
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 19:33 #2434Senior Member

Posts: 26I think I'm happy to take a gamble. A few questions:
Originally Posted by NuttyLoon
[View Original Post]
1) Did you ask the PO or in apartment? Would prefer a guaranteed thing, rather than arriving, asking, getting declined.
2) I assume Tiana is Tia? Or do I have this wrong?
3) Looks like both Kim and Tiana are available on site. Is it wrong?
4) Do you have ballpark idea of upcharge? You can DM me if you want.
-
08-31-21 16:07 #2433Senior Member

Posts: 2643Cora
Not much more to add to the abundance of available intel on one of LSC's premier candies. Her look reminds me of JAV Natsuki Maron. Nothing against Cora, but I prefer Ciara / Hera's bodies personally. As beautiful -dare I say DDG- as she is, it ain't hard to tell she's past her 20's. Still her silhouette can be mistaken for that of a pyramid-topping HS cheerleader. I did expect more from her head game, as it seemed more for show than actual legit service. Her best tricks shined through with her Kegels, which emptied my sack like an American embassy in Kabul.
Also, usually girls are either happy to meet me, could care less and are just cordial to get it over with, or sometimes oscillate somewhere in between. Cora tho had a look of dread before I removed my mask and hat, followed by a look of relief when she saw who I was. Made me question who tf saw her previously that day, and, put into context her compliments which seemed appropriate and not over-the-top.
-
08-31-21 16:01 #2432Banned Member

Posts: 770Kim aka Pristine / Purple from ebk aka Jane / Jana from LovelyAngels / sexyangels aka Hera from M in LA has awful service / attitude. She asks you to cum a minute into penetration. Shitty storefront level service. One of few times I cut my losses and left with blue balls.
Originally Posted by NuttyLoon
[View Original Post]
Tia is a fun fuck. Good luck catching her tho, she's back in LA.
-
08-31-21 14:23 #2431Senior Member

Posts: 373Kim and Tia from SA has a different item on her listing (not listed as PSE).
Originally Posted by Mastov
[View Original Post]
I asked about it and it was a much higher upcharge to get PSE level.
Not sure if she is doing it to minimize how often she has to participate or if she's really young and warrants the price point.
They don't list the ages and the pictures didn't look like the actual lady.
Currently, Tia is still listed, but on vacation and Kim is not listed anymore.
However, if you feel like gambling, you can see if the extra $. 2 is due to their youth and leave a report for the rest of us.
I'll happily stay with LSC and BGC, since the rate they asked for Tia / Kim, I would want them to speak greek.










Reply With Quote




