Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 4470
-
08-31-21 10:31 #2430Senior Member

Posts: 85Pse = bbfs
In the bay they advertise it as PSE. Can't think of any young eye candy at the moment.
Originally Posted by Mastov
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 00:03 #2429Senior Member

Posts: 26Lsc best looking girl?
Haven't been to LSC in probably two years. Who's the best looking girl? Don't care about performance, just want eye candy. I heard the stable is all closer to 30's or early 40's. Kinda sucks. Looking for young and pretty.
Are there any other orgs besides LSC that provide consistent BBFS with youngish good looking girls? Or is LSC still my best bet?
By the way, I noticed in Vegas and LA they openly list BBFS / CIP. In the bay they don't. Wish they would.
-
08-29-21 15:44 #2428Senior Member

Posts: 106She's pretty cool -- goth like incall. She also has flying squirrels as pets!
Originally Posted by Vitvix
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 08:59 #2427Senior Member

Posts: 438Hera
Saw Hera this week for the first time. Cute girl, good visit. This was one of the few that I really can't nail down an age. She's not 18 for sure, but could be anywhere from mid 20's to 40, I have no idea. Don't care really, I just noticed it. She's cute and fun, but needs a break.
She's been here for months and nobody has taken her out yet? One of you single guys needs to show her the city. She seems like the type that would appreciate and reward that investment. If she was in LA I'd do it.
-
08-29-21 07:29 #2426Regular Member

Posts: 3Anybody know any good Colombian / Brazilian or any Latina orgs? PM me please.
-
08-27-21 12:32 #2425Senior Member

Posts: 373Plenty of stories here that already provide the information you're looking for.
Originally Posted by LeftRight
[View Original Post]
I recommend LSC and BGC. I haven't had any issues with any of my choices with them and lately.
I would say the only issue is they tend to book up fast, so they rarely can be the answer if I suddenly find myself with free time.
-
08-26-21 19:36 #2424Senior Member

Posts: 49Looking for a a c / k org that provides good service, won't short you on time. Pm me please. Thanks.
-
08-25-21 02:11 #2423Regular Member

Posts: 20MistressStaceyB
Reviewed plenty of times on PD but thought I'd share here as I had a great experience. Visited Stacey recently and had a blast. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...istressStaceyB.
She's super laid back. Great talker. Super interesting lady, if she looks like your type, book some extra time to get to know her, it's worth it. I just did a quick visit but I wish I had ponied up more. Bigger but fit and toned girl. She has very friendly dogs, not something I'd typically highlight but we had great conversation about them. Great BBBJ, great mouth. Light GFE. Tight kitty. Definitely worth it.
She is moving to Arizona at some point but will be visiting the Bay, but she's here for now at least.
-
08-24-21 21:08 #2422Senior Member

Posts: 373New PD Sabrina
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Sabrinaaaa
0 Reviews, but I was looking for a change, so decided to see if she was worth the TOFTT experience.
Reached out to her for outcall and her first response to me was "Incall or outcall"?
So not a good start.
Texted again, but the timing seemed to indicate it was a scammer.
Sure enough. I was asked for a deposit to confirm appointment.
I asked if incall still required a deposit and got the same response, so I decided to pass.
So no verdict on whether its a scam or not, as I didn't take the plunge on provided a deposit, as I never do that anymore with unverified ladies.
-
08-24-21 17:37 #2421Senior Member

Posts: 25Hmm
Klovers (Emeryville) and Kpleasures (sj) are linked, but KP has been on vacay for a while now.
Originally Posted by RickJames808
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 11:37 #2420Senior Member

Posts: 284Pink
Thanks for the heads up on Pink. She was on my to-do list when I'm up there next week. Definitely a pass.
Originally Posted by ChocoNap
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 02:49 #2419Senior Member

Posts: 30Pink
This was my 3rd visit with her. I saw her twice about a year ago when she was with SA. I got to the new location in the afternoon and had to wait 15 minutes for her to get ready. She is Mid to late 30's, great spinner body with nicely done bolt-ons.
Standard BT, long shower. Nice convo and catch-up, but still a long shower.
Moved to the bed for DFK, some P2 P, then CBJ. Moved to Mish where held me tight and she put her tongue in my ear with lots of moaning. I didn't last long and finished in the cover. She offered a nice Massage which I agreed. I asked for 2nd round halfway through, she said not enough time. I was really pissed at this point because I shouldn't even have to ask with 30 minutes left to go, and we only did 1 position. If I'm paying almost 300 for an hour, I should be getting a fucking hour, not a half hour. My previous visits with her were late night non-stop action, which she remembers. She reluctantly agreed which killed the mood for me and I said it will be quick to reassure her. We did CBJ, Mish, DS, Prone but I wasn't feeling it anymore. Tried HJ but couldn't finish. Took a Quick Shower then left. Not planning on repeating with her.
-
08-23-21 15:26 #2418Senior Member

Posts: 133Laduree
Don't you mean that the Chinese model Lin Me Hui Zi is working as a hooker here, under the fake name Laduree? .
Originally Posted by DaSmith
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 02:18 #2417Senior Member

Posts: 42Laduree is using pictures of Chinese model Lin Mei Hui Zi.
Originally Posted by Palo410
[View Original Post]
https://hotgirl.asia/mistar-charm-cl...derwear-photo/
-
08-22-21 17:36 #2416Senior Member

Posts: 923You've got mail
Check your PMs brother.
Originally Posted by Palo410
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





