Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 853 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 353 753 803 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 903 953 1353 ... LastLast
Results 12,781 to 12,795 of 24516
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11736
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkydiver  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has recent info on that pretty faith girl, or cb bree lmk. Message me if you would.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...698/2026078239

    If this is the faith your referring to. She is currently in the college park area. I know this is my first post. I'm a long time lurker and don't hobby much.

  2. #11735
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkydiver  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is the one in Aberdeen. "Sam" I think is her name.

    Heavy drug user, very rude, place is a dump, looks way worse than her pics. I Ended up leaving because of her piss poor attitude, apartment, and looks I can't imagine anyone seeing her and actually recommending her. I dont have the most experience here But she is at least runner-up for the worst provider and worst experience Ive had mongering. She shares a tiny above garage apartment with some older guy and provides out of a tiny disgusting bathroom. The only recommendation I have is for you all to stay far far away!

    As far as Russian Chloe, It does appear all but maybe one of her reviews lack recommendation, seems for good reason.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=Chloe#post5324144.

    If anyone has recent info on that pretty faith girl, or cb bree lmk. Message me if you would.
    Aberdeen Sam once worked from an abandoned house near the Circle at WW and she played the cash and dash game with me. This was in 2019.

  3. #11734

    Russian

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkydiver  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is the one in Aberdeen. "Sam" I think is her name.

    Heavy drug user, very rude, place is a dump, looks way worse than her pics. I Ended up leaving because of her piss poor attitude, apartment, and looks I can't imagine anyone seeing her and actually recommending her. I dont have the most experience here But she is at least runner-up for the worst provider and worst experience Ive had mongering. She shares a tiny above garage apartment with some older guy and provides out of a tiny disgusting bathroom. The only recommendation I have is for you all to stay far far away!

    As far as Russian Chloe, It does appear all but maybe one of her reviews lack recommendation, seems for good reason.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=Chloe#post5324144.

    If anyone has recent info on that pretty faith girl, or cb bree lmk. Message me if you would.
    Almost everyone has said the Russian very pretty but the service sucks and she has GPS. I've seen The girl in Aberdeen at a hotel next to the Burger King and she pulled a knife on me, she's at the top of my list for bad experiences.

  4. #11733
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    Who was the bad one in Aberdeen? Was it this one?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/430707239008
    Yes that is the one in Aberdeen. "Sam" I think is her name.

    Heavy drug user, very rude, place is a dump, looks way worse than her pics. I Ended up leaving because of her piss poor attitude, apartment, and looks I can't imagine anyone seeing her and actually recommending her. I dont have the most experience here But she is at least runner-up for the worst provider and worst experience Ive had mongering. She shares a tiny above garage apartment with some older guy and provides out of a tiny disgusting bathroom. The only recommendation I have is for you all to stay far far away!

    As far as Russian Chloe, It does appear all but maybe one of her reviews lack recommendation, seems for good reason.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=Chloe#post5324144.

    If anyone has recent info on that pretty faith girl, or cb bree lmk. Message me if you would.

  5. #11732

    Which Aberdeen girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkydiver  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this Russian girl? Seems pretty!

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2402783664

    Also, I saw a girl in Aberdeen on stg. Need to find the ad but I would NOT REPEAT and NOT RECOMMEND.
    Who was the bad one in Aberdeen? Was it this one?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/430707239008

  6. #11731

    Wondering the same thing, Lovely Lady

    Location: Owings mills.

    Provider I'd: #123794.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvARub88;5527630[URL
    https://baltimore.rubratings.com/images/listings/123794/a980c94b8fcf1d939dd7d21551b82570.jpg[/URL]

    Seen this pic on RR for a few years. Not sure if this would be an escort "ending ".

    Couldn't find anything in the forum.

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #11730

    Allie

    Has anyone had contact wit her lately. I was a regular but now I have not been able to get ahold of her for a while. Wondering if she switched #'s or retired, or on vacation LOL. If anyone has had better luck please let me know. Thanks.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...59-0/1/2893445

  8. #11729

    Russian

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkydiver  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this Russian girl? Seems pretty!

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2402783664

    Also, I saw a girl in Aberdeen on stg. Need to find the ad but I would NOT REPEAT and NOT RECOMMEND.
    He's been Reviewed on here if you times. None of them were really very positive. Name is Chloe.

    The girl in Aberdeen. What was the bad experience about? I considered going to see her myself but would love to know what your experience was.

  9. #11728
    Anybody seen this Russian girl? Seems pretty!

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2402783664

    Also, I saw a girl in Aberdeen on stg. Need to find the ad but I would NOT REPEAT and NOT RECOMMEND.

  10. #11727
    I got a reply from her on Friday and she updated her fb status on Saturday.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDaley  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten a response from Bree recently? To be clear, I'm speaking about private residence Bree who used to vape.

  11. #11726

    CUrtis bay Bree / own private residence Bree

    Has anyone gotten a response from Bree recently? To be clear, I'm speaking about private residence Bree who used to vape.

  12. #11725

    Intel request

    She looks like a meaty cutie. Anyone have any experience with this?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/66763096

  13. #11724

    Ariana_Brazilian Desires

    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyMoney  [View Original Post]
    Yup! I saw her today and it was a great GFE experience. Too bad she's leaving after today.
    Hope she returns to the area, although talking to her it sounded like it's not lilkely; at least no time soon.

  14. #11723

    Any info?

    Anybody recognize this girl? Seems like I've seen a report on her here before but I can't recall the name.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D17888ED-663C-482C-8FB1-63E90466493A.jpg‎   364310F2-8A60-4A0B-BFB7-FF5FF25ABEFD.jpg‎  

  15. #11722

    MIA in Catonsville

    Recently saw Mia in Catonville on baltimore national pike. Looks like she's very new to the game. Here's a brief summary of my dream.

    Pros: She looks very good. Nice and tight body. She's probably in her early / mid 20's. Very petite, but with natural full Cs. Soft and smooth skin. Pretty face. She's also very new to the game, so she's shy and still unsure of the lingo and process, so it's very less of the "business" mentality that most of us are used to in this game from providers. She is very tight, and very responsive. The amateur and newbie aspect of her demeanor was a breath of fresh air, and made the experience worth it in my opinion, despite a major short coming, which I highlight in my con below. Doesn't' rush, and felt safe the entire time.

    Con: She does not provide BJ (covered or uncovered). I was surprised, but because of how new she was and how good she looked, I still proceeded with the appointment. She also had another girlfriend in the bathroom where they were staying. She was very open about it, and told me as soon as I got in the room, and her friend came out and waved as she announced it. No biggie for me, but may be an issue for some. Otherwise, no real other noticeable con to report.

    Her ad quotes, 120 for ss, but I was able to bring it down to 100. Like I said, she's very new to the game, and pretty shy. Major drawback is her not providing a BJ, but because she's so new to the game, and didn't feel "tainted" by the industry, it was a welcoming experience, and due to this, I thought that the overall experience was excellent. Would I repeat? Probably, despite the lack of no BJ. That feeling of working with someone that's not a "working" girl is a nice experience, as some of you guys can probably agree. If you're looking for a new face and an experience that doesn't feel so "business as usual" and be okay without a BJ, I'd recommend.

    Since I'm usually content with my regulars, it's been a while since I saw someone who didn't have any reviews and toftt. But I'm glad it went well and could share with the group.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...270/8482812106

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape