Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 854 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 354 754 804 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 904 954 1354 ... LastLast
Results 12,796 to 12,810 of 24517
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11722

    MIA in Catonsville

    Recently saw Mia in Catonville on baltimore national pike. Looks like she's very new to the game. Here's a brief summary of my dream.

    Pros: She looks very good. Nice and tight body. She's probably in her early / mid 20's. Very petite, but with natural full Cs. Soft and smooth skin. Pretty face. She's also very new to the game, so she's shy and still unsure of the lingo and process, so it's very less of the "business" mentality that most of us are used to in this game from providers. She is very tight, and very responsive. The amateur and newbie aspect of her demeanor was a breath of fresh air, and made the experience worth it in my opinion, despite a major short coming, which I highlight in my con below. Doesn't' rush, and felt safe the entire time.

    Con: She does not provide BJ (covered or uncovered). I was surprised, but because of how new she was and how good she looked, I still proceeded with the appointment. She also had another girlfriend in the bathroom where they were staying. She was very open about it, and told me as soon as I got in the room, and her friend came out and waved as she announced it. No biggie for me, but may be an issue for some. Otherwise, no real other noticeable con to report.

    Her ad quotes, 120 for ss, but I was able to bring it down to 100. Like I said, she's very new to the game, and pretty shy. Major drawback is her not providing a BJ, but because she's so new to the game, and didn't feel "tainted" by the industry, it was a welcoming experience, and due to this, I thought that the overall experience was excellent. Would I repeat? Probably, despite the lack of no BJ. That feeling of working with someone that's not a "working" girl is a nice experience, as some of you guys can probably agree. If you're looking for a new face and an experience that doesn't feel so "business as usual" and be okay without a BJ, I'd recommend.

    Since I'm usually content with my regulars, it's been a while since I saw someone who didn't have any reviews and toftt. But I'm glad it went well and could share with the group.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...270/8482812106

  2. #11721

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    Yes. She is. Saw her three times. .
    Yup! I saw her today and it was a great GFE experience. Too bad she's leaving after today.

  3. #11720

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    Saw destiny recently. It was simple setup through text. I get the address and I'm on my way. Once I get to the location off Reisterstown road at red roof notel. I had to wait about ten minutes before getting the room number. I hate this location. Once inside she lookin very cute and sexy with a bubble butt. We start talking for a while it was no rush. Then she ask if I'm ready. I'm looking at her body it is amazing. I got a woody off that. Then it kinda went a little left. I quickly realize she don't like giving head. That was disappointing. So the BBJ was half ass but good enough to get me going. I spin her around and she put her ass in the air and I am in aw. Gorgeous body. I push junior deep inside her pussy. Ah man if felt so great and juicy. I start with slow and deep stroke enjoying how sweet the pussy is and she gets really into it. She starts fucking me back so I started to pound on her hard. I kept digging into her pussy until I unleashed a gallon of nut juice deep inside her pussy. I mite repeat. Not sure because she doesn't like to give BBJ and that's a deal breaker for me. However she is reasonable priced.

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=e2bde3bbe
    Yep she's great, just wish she'd stop blowing up my phone haha. That glass dick calls the shots here.

  4. #11719

    Same reaction

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. I wouldn't see her. She claims to be a sweet southern belle. But she mean as hell. And wants you to only use your real number. I met her 3 times and it was okay. Nothing to write home about. I've retired from here and won't be repeating. And she talks so much trash about guys who try to see her. Hell, if you write her and she responds and you don't ask how she's doing, she'll snap at you. Not worth the headache IMO.
    I got the same reaction from her. She is nasty and spews word vomit.

  5. #11718

    Destiny

    Saw destiny recently. It was simple setup through text. I get the address and I'm on my way. Once I get to the location off Reisterstown road at red roof notel. I had to wait about ten minutes before getting the room number. I hate this location. Once inside she lookin very cute and sexy with a bubble butt. We start talking for a while it was no rush. Then she ask if I'm ready. I'm looking at her body it is amazing. I got a woody off that. Then it kinda went a little left. I quickly realize she don't like giving head. That was disappointing. So the BBJ was half ass but good enough to get me going. I spin her around and she put her ass in the air and I am in aw. Gorgeous body. I push junior deep inside her pussy. Ah man if felt so great and juicy. I start with slow and deep stroke enjoying how sweet the pussy is and she gets really into it. She starts fucking me back so I started to pound on her hard. I kept digging into her pussy until I unleashed a gallon of nut juice deep inside her pussy. I mite repeat. Not sure because she doesn't like to give BBJ and that's a deal breaker for me. However she is reasonable priced.

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=e2bde3bbe

  6. #11717

    Any info?

    https://baltimore.rubratings.com/ima...1551b82570.jpg

    Seen this pic on RR for a few years. Not sure if this would be an escort "ending ".

    Couldn't find anything in the forum.

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #11716

    She's a winner

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyNixon  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Really thought this one was TGTBT.
    Yes. She is. Saw her three times. .

  8. #11715
    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    I wonder why the surge of tranny post in the female sectio.
    It looks like when alligator says "everything" it really means it now. You see male (M4 M) escorts showing on there too where they didn't used to. I've been using mega instead lately because it still filters down to just females.

  9. #11714

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by GregIsLong  [View Original Post]
    She is either MIA or leaving the hobby, I've tried contacting her during the first 3 months since the city lockdown but I could not reach her.

    Sorry friend! She was one of the many shiksa I've wish to flirt with more.
    That is a shame. She was one of the cool ones to talk to.

  10. #11713

    Tranny

    I wonder why the surge of tranny post in the female sectio.

  11. #11712

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    Saw Destiny last night and nothing has change. The booty is still tight and she can still take a pounding. She is really looking for some new regulars so don't hesitate to contact her.

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=e2bde3bbe
    She's cool. A little wierd tho. Doesn't like BBBJ but creampie is perfectly fine LOL. And yes she will definitely hound you for money.

  12. #11711

    It might be

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJardon  [View Original Post]
    Well isn't this the classic YMMV situation? I'm not saying you guys are wrong, but my 2 experiences with her have been fine, borderline great.
    It could be. But if you follow her on IG you'll get a chance to see how much trash she talks. It doesn't look good IMO. Plus, while it may be YMMV, no one wants to take a chance that someone won't be rude. You can definitely find someone who doesn't come with the headache. But if you've had good times with her then good for you. I'm just telling more of the story than just being glad I wa ms able to meet her and singing praises. Cause I've been on both sides.

  13. #11710
    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. I wouldn't see her. She claims to be a sweet southern belle. But she mean as hell. And wants you to only use your real number. I met her 3 times and it was okay. Nothing to write home about. I've retired from here and won't be repeating. And she talks so much trash about guys who try to see her. Hell, if you write her and she responds and you don't ask how she's doing, she'll snap at you. Not worth the headache IMO.
    Well isn't this the classic YMMV situation? I'm not saying you guys are wrong, but my 2 experiences with her have been fine, borderline great.

  14. #11709

    Looking for Jewelz got TT instead

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I saw jewlz recently out rosedale at the good ol elrich notel. I been trying to pin her down for a while but never gotten a response. After communication established through text it was constant. Once I arrived I had to wait for about 5 mins before I got the room number. I get inside the room and I see the girl in the pic. Nice looking with big ass droopy tits. I can tell she ready to get started. No chit chat. So I get undressed and she starts with a decent BBJ not great but good enough to get me going. I instruct her to bend over I ease junior inside her pussy it was wet a hell. I start pounding on her pussy and she enjoying it. She starts talking dirty to me telling me to fuck this pussy harder and to nut deep inside her pussy. I did exactly what she asked. I started digging into her pussy hard and deep ramming those guts. She still talkin dirty. Told me she can't wait to feel my warm nut. I couldn't hold it any longer I exploded a gallon nut and filled her up like a jelly donut. Then I kept fucking her after I nutted inside her for about 5 more minutes until she cums. She stands up and baby batter running all down her leg. It was great. Dynomite. Will repeat often Damaged 120.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...tress/40914366
    Text looking for Jewelz got her "sister" TT instead said Jewelz gone for awhile any info on this TT?

  15. #11708
    Quote Originally Posted by OWings12  [View Original Post]
    New monger here, has anyone had a experience with this woman? Her post looks promising. I just don't have the experience yet.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...d/526157554370

    Thanks,

    Owings12.
    You'd be wise to protect yourself with this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape