Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 856 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 356 756 806 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 906 956 1356 ... LastLast
Results 12,826 to 12,840 of 24525
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11700
    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    She only has two reviews that I found, yet I've seen her advertised on eros and with the Brazilian Desires agency for quite some time, and always liked what I saw. Reached out to her via email with references and once I passed her screening, we set up a meet for a few days later in BWI. Hands down the most satisfying fuck I've had in a really really really long time!

    She looks just like her pics, except now she's completely brunette. Greeted me in a tight dress and heels, and immediately hugged me and gave me a DFK. Her English is decent enough for light conversation. After taking care of business and hitting the shower, she immediately engages in a tongue heavy make out session. She makes this slurping sound when she kisses and succumbs to DFK 100% . I come up for air and remove her clothing. Her body is. Wow! Probably the best overall, well proportioned body for my tastes I"ve ever seen. Her breasts are enhanced and usually I prefer all natural boobs, but hers are VERY well done. They are soft and look like two succulent cantaloupes and match her short 5'2" frame very well. Her stomach is flat, her legs are toned and curvy but that Brazilian ass is truly one of the seven wonders of the world; perfect width, bounce and juiciness and I had my hands all over it for the duration of our encounter.

    To the bed, we continue making out and I dive down and feast away DATY and DATO. In return, she gives me a fantastic BBBJ with lots of attention to the balls. On goes the cover and we cycle through CG, ACG, MISH, K9 with great energy for round 1 and she happily finishes me off with a BBBJTC and CIM for round 2. I plan on seeing her again in a few days before she leaves town. Treat this gem right fellas. Donation 400 and worthy every penny!

    https://www.braziliandesires.com/model-ariana-34735

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...1466.htm?cat=1
    Wow. Really thought this one was TGTBT.

  2. #11699

    Ariana Brazilian Review in BWI

    She only has two reviews that I found, yet I've seen her advertised on eros and with the Brazilian Desires agency for quite some time, and always liked what I saw. Reached out to her via email with references and once I passed her screening, we set up a meet for a few days later in BWI. Hands down the most satisfying fuck I've had in a really really really long time!

    She looks just like her pics, except now she's completely brunette. Greeted me in a tight dress and heels, and immediately hugged me and gave me a DFK. Her English is decent enough for light conversation. After taking care of business and hitting the shower, she immediately engages in a tongue heavy make out session. She makes this slurping sound when she kisses and succumbs to DFK 100% . I come up for air and remove her clothing. Her body is. Wow! Probably the best overall, well proportioned body for my tastes I"ve ever seen. Her breasts are enhanced and usually I prefer all natural boobs, but hers are VERY well done. They are soft and look like two succulent cantaloupes and match her short 5'2" frame very well. Her stomach is flat, her legs are toned and curvy but that Brazilian ass is truly one of the seven wonders of the world; perfect width, bounce and juiciness and I had my hands all over it for the duration of our encounter.

    To the bed, we continue making out and I dive down and feast away DATY and DATO. In return, she gives me a fantastic BBBJ with lots of attention to the balls. On goes the cover and we cycle through CG, ACG, MISH, K9 with great energy for round 1 and she happily finishes me off with a BBBJTC and CIM for round 2. I plan on seeing her again in a few days before she leaves town. Treat this gem right fellas. Donation 400 and worthy every penny!

    https://www.braziliandesires.com/model-ariana-34735

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...1466.htm?cat=1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ariana.jpg‎  

  3. #11698
    Quote Originally Posted by AllTheTime  [View Original Post]
    And yet we're puzzled when anyone who's not half a zombie either jacks up their rates or leaves the business.
    What's puzzling to me is how people treat these women like they are your gf or your wives smh you hold the power stop letting these women bully you if you're paying more then 100 or 120 then that's on you LOL they only jack up the price on guys who let them. There is a reason they are posting on these sites instead of high end escort sites stop giving them the power over why'll.

  4. #11697

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan2756  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know whatever happened to Bella, she used to have an spot near Penn Station. She was an treat.
    She is either MIA or leaving the hobby, I've tried contacting her during the first 3 months since the city lockdown but I could not reach her.

    Sorry friend! She was one of the many shiksa I've wish to flirt with more.

  5. #11696

    Starla Jo

    I usually don't dream out towards Baltimore, but I had been wanting to try this one for a while. With only a few reviews, I knew it was risky. When she opened the door and it was her. Man I was ready to go to work!! Ass was fat and natural! We had some small talk and she was pretty cool. Got into the CBJ and then straight to K9. Man that view from behind was A1! I must've hit a spot at one point cause she got into it and we went pretty hard for awhile LOL. All in all a great dream. May be a new ATF.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/66419027

  6. #11695

    Owings Mills?

    Hi all,

    I am traveling there in September and been combing the sites for an outcall visit to a nice hotel. I am looking for large naturals. Not looking for much, huh? If anyone has any suggestions, I would really appreciate it. Its time consuming (as you know), to look for a particular type for outcall to a smaller or suburban city. Not sure what other cities to try outside of Baltimore. Thanks and I will try to repay a favor! Cheers.

  7. #11694
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/66273507

    Saw her a week ago. She's not the girl on the ad but she still looks pretty good. Hosts out of her house and her family (is in the living room. Takes me upstairs to her room and the room is quite dirty. She's alright but with the whole family being in the area and the dirty room I wouldn't repeat.

  8. #11693

    Been there. Did that

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltimoreGuy89  [View Original Post]
    Photos are accurate. Seen her twice.
    I've seen Nikki a few times. She's a big gurl but not fat. Thick. Service is just okay. All covered. Talks a lot of nonsense. Good location.

  9. #11692

    Bella

    Does anyone know whatever happened to Bella, she used to have an spot near Penn Station. She was an treat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3CD08745-99B9-4CBD-BF8B-12C13EC916D0.jpg‎  

  10. #11691

    Just a warning

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Was going to see her, should I avoid?
    I would still visit. I'm just giving a warning that you got to set boundaries with this one. She got a phat ass and that's what I like. You can dream of her for 80 qv.

  11. #11690
    Does anybody know any good girl BWI area?

  12. #11689
    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    I agree that she's a good girl. That's is, until she starts to contact you every other day wanting you to send her some money.
    Was going to see her, should I avoid?

  13. #11688

    Destiny is cool

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    Saw Destiny last night and nothing has change. The booty is still tight and she can still take a pounding. She is really looking for some new regulars so don't hesitate to contact her.

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=e2bde3bbe
    I agree that she's a good girl. That's is, until she starts to contact you every other day wanting you to send her some money.

  14. #11687

    Destiny

    Saw Destiny last night and nothing has change. The booty is still tight and she can still take a pounding. She is really looking for some new regulars so don't hesitate to contact her.

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=e2bde3bbe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 108.jpg‎   109.jpg‎   111.jpg‎   image000000(1).jpg‎   image000000(4).jpg‎  

    image000000(5).jpg‎  

  15. #11686
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 5
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape