Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #5070

    Wsd pleasure palace club

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkedLife  [View Original Post]
    Correct me if I'm wrong but if you click on a particular model it will state whether they provide extra service for extra tips on parentheses. I'm sure that means bare although idk about cip as that varies with each girl. Some girls do not have an extra service provided statement on their profiles. So that makes me think that I am correct. Plus I saw chocolate (review too come) and she provided these extras and again her profile states she does.
    It is pretty clear.

  2. #5069
    Quote Originally Posted by Big0318  [View Original Post]
    No, Amber Lynn is not BBFS friendly. I tried when I saw her, and she said she doesn't do that. Brandy is though.
    Cici is also not BBFS friendly anymore.

  3. #5068

    Look at website

    Quote Originally Posted by DS080  [View Original Post]
    Recently moved nearby, and want to explore the scene here. I checked out the WSD website. I noticed that Saki, Mio, and Emi have been in J-Porn. I would think they would be really popular, but couldn't find any reports on them. Does anybody know if any of these providers offer BBFSCIP?
    Correct me if I'm wrong but if you click on a particular model it will state whether they provide extra service for extra tips on parentheses. I'm sure that means bare although idk about cip as that varies with each girl. Some girls do not have an extra service provided statement on their profiles. So that makes me think that I am correct. Plus I saw chocolate (review too come) and she provided these extras and again her profile states she does.

  4. #5067
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what the deal is with Amber Lynn at lears? I read conflicting reports that she is / isn't BBFS friendly. Is she BBFS for an extra fee or not? Her and Brandy are the only decent options left at lears now anyway ever since Baylee came back and raised her rates too much for me, and all those crummy overcharging florida girls I have no interest in, BBFS or not.
    No, Amber Lynn is not BBFS friendly. I tried when I saw her, and she said she doesn't do that. Brandy is though.

  5. #5066

    Amber Lynn

    Anybody know what the deal is with Amber Lynn at lears? I read conflicting reports that she is / isn't BBFS friendly. Is she BBFS for an extra fee or not? Her and Brandy are the only decent options left at lears now anyway ever since Baylee came back and raised her rates too much for me, and all those crummy overcharging florida girls I have no interest in, BBFS or not.

  6. 09-07-21 23:34


  7. #5065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    J-Porn stars at WSD?

    Recently moved nearby, and want to explore the scene here. I checked out the WSD website. I noticed that Saki, Mio, and Emi have been in J-Porn. I would think they would be really popular, but couldn't find any reports on them. Does anybody know if any of these providers offer BBFSCIP?

  8. #5064

    Maxine

    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she got Woke in 2021 and is full supporter of BLM
    Anyone got an ad or link for her?

  9. #5063
    Quote Originally Posted by MeDroogies  [View Original Post]
    That is accurate.

    However, the the has declined to prosecute many of these, which is just as effective. It's like in San Fran where Chesa Boudin has decided that theft is just income redistribution and isn't prosecuting any theft under about $400. It's a great policy, really. I mean, if you love taking shit.

    The the doesn't have to prosecute, and as someone else here points out NYC cops have bigger fish to fry at the moment. If push comes to shove yeah they'll drag someone in. Someone most likely with a big mouth giving them a hard time and making their life difficult.

    But generally I don't see them shoving any resources into pursuing this with all the other problems people have created with the 'defund the police' movement.

    https://www.sfexaminer.com/news/data...n-predecessor/
    So a shoplifter in San Francisco can lift $390 a day at a location and sell the stuff on the Street. Selling stolen property is another crime. Will they set the limit at $400 for stolen property?

    So the businesses are losing money through legalized theft and paying taxes to boot unless they itemize their losses and they will pay 0 taxes for their losses. Big and small stores will move from San Francisco because no one works for nothing.

  10. #5062

    True, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLongDong  [View Original Post]
    Nope. It was never decriminalized for women. It's a political move and really it's not legal. You can't have 2 people breaking the law for the same act and enforce 1 statute while using prosecutorial discretion for another. For it to be decriminalized, the State Legislature would need to vote to decriminalize selling and the Governor would need to sign it. It hasn't happened.
    That is accurate.

    However, the the has declined to prosecute many of these, which is just as effective. It's like in San Fran where Chesa Boudin has decided that theft is just income redistribution and isn't prosecuting any theft under about $400. It's a great policy, really. I mean, if you love taking shit.

    The the doesn't have to prosecute, and as someone else here points out NYC cops have bigger fish to fry at the moment. If push comes to shove yeah they'll drag someone in. Someone most likely with a big mouth giving them a hard time and making their life difficult.

    But generally I don't see them shoving any resources into pursuing this with all the other problems people have created with the 'defund the police' movement.

    https://www.sfexaminer.com/news/data...n-predecessor/

  11. #5061
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLongDong  [View Original Post]
    I don't think prosecutorial discretion allows them to choose like that. I think some brave soul will file suit that will go to the Supreme Court and the practice of choosing which crimes to prosecute based on political preferences will eliminate examples like this.
    Still, the cops or sheriffs will be less inclined to make arrests, busts, stings etc in the first place. They have much bigger problems in NYC to deal with.

  12. #5060
    Quote Originally Posted by Taita  [View Original Post]
    You are correct. However, the current the is not prosecuting cases.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/21/n...stitution.html
    I don't think prosecutorial discretion allows them to choose like that. I think some brave soul will file suit that will go to the Supreme Court and the practice of choosing which crimes to prosecute based on political preferences will eliminate examples like this.

  13. #5059
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLongDong  [View Original Post]
    Nope. It was never decriminalized for women. It's a political move and really it's not legal. You can't have 2 people breaking the law for the same act and enforce 1 statute while using prosecutorial discretion for another. For it to be decriminalized, the State Legislature would need to vote to decriminalize selling and the Governor would need to sign it. It hasn't happened.
    You are correct. However, the current the is not prosecuting cases.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/21/n...stitution.html

  14. #5058
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt  [View Original Post]
    It's only decriminalized for the working ladies. Pimps and johns can still be prosecuted. MMS is technically the pimp.
    Nope. It was never decriminalized for women. It's a political move and really it's not legal. You can't have 2 people breaking the law for the same act and enforce 1 statute while using prosecutorial discretion for another. For it to be decriminalized, the State Legislature would need to vote to decriminalize selling and the Governor would need to sign it. It hasn't happened.

  15. #5057
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Cops? Prosecution is decriminalized in NYC.
    It's only decriminalized for the working ladies. Pimps and johns can still be prosecuted. MMS is technically the pimp.

  16. #5056
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD212  [View Original Post]
    Few if any MMS's are fluent enough in English to do a total recall of some rando drivers license that they eyeball for 5 or 10 seconds. They figure that if you match the photo you wouldn't be a cop or a genuine skell and show real I'd. Thats it. In all my decades hobbying I have never had anyone record my I'd info.

    There is no such thing as totally clean and neat transaction in this town. There is a degree of risk that you can't avoid. Ask Elliott Spitzer.
    Cops? Prosecution is decriminalized in NYC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape