Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #5057
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Cops? Prosecution is decriminalized in NYC.
    It's only decriminalized for the working ladies. Pimps and johns can still be prosecuted. MMS is technically the pimp.

  2. #5056
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD212  [View Original Post]
    Few if any MMS's are fluent enough in English to do a total recall of some rando drivers license that they eyeball for 5 or 10 seconds. They figure that if you match the photo you wouldn't be a cop or a genuine skell and show real I'd. Thats it. In all my decades hobbying I have never had anyone record my I'd info.

    There is no such thing as totally clean and neat transaction in this town. There is a degree of risk that you can't avoid. Ask Elliott Spitzer.
    Cops? Prosecution is decriminalized in NYC.

  3. #5055
    Quote Originally Posted by HaydenBerg  [View Original Post]
    This agency asks for copy of Id. ... Do they take my Id? Do they write down my name? I'm super hesitant about this sorta thing of course.
    Few if any MMS's are fluent enough in English to do a total recall of some rando drivers license that they eyeball for 5 or 10 seconds. They figure that if you match the photo you wouldn't be a cop or a genuine skell and show real I'd. Thats it. In all my decades hobbying I have never had anyone record my I'd info.

    There is no such thing as totally clean and neat transaction in this town. There is a degree of risk that you can't avoid. Ask Elliott Spitzer.

  4. #5054
    Quote Originally Posted by HaydenBerg  [View Original Post]
    This agency asks for copy of Id. I'm hesitant (naturally) to send a picture of that over text. I ask what else they will allow. I'm told they will allow me to show it in person. If I go set up a session who am I showing this to? Do they take my Id? Do they write down my name? I'm super hesitant about this sorta thing of course.
    Why are you bothering with the agency if you're going to be a nervous wreck going in? Just go somewhere else.

    Some of you guys fret too much. In this sordid hobby, a certain amount of bravado is needed if you want some really great experiences.

  5. #5053
    Quote Originally Posted by Snjzkd  [View Original Post]
    I'm heading to NYC for the weekend and I'm trying to see if you guys could could recommend me a chick that does BBFS for $300 or under. I tried to reach out to Dr Liza but she is out of town. Any other recommendations would be great.
    98 Mott as a few posts below suggests:-D.

  6. #5052
    Quote Originally Posted by PWnyc69  [View Original Post]
    Last time I contacted her a few years ago she was flat out openly racist on the shade. Is that still the case?
    Yeah, she got Woke in 2021 and is full supporter of BLM

  7. #5051

    Recommendations?

    I'm heading to NYC for the weekend and I'm trying to see if you guys could could recommend me a chick that does BBFS for $300 or under. I tried to reach out to Dr Liza but she is out of town. Any other recommendations would be great.

  8. #5050
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, saw her again about a month ago, still BBFS / cip. Msog. Ol faithful Maxine. She still looks good, her pics are accurate. Saw her for the first time about 10 years ago when she was in an apt by Houston street, she was bigger then but still good service but always a bit spaced out. But a good time and reliable when there are no other options.
    Last time I contacted her a few years ago she was flat out openly racist on the shade. Is that still the case?

  9. #5049
    Quote Originally Posted by HaydenBerg  [View Original Post]
    This agency asks for copy of Id. I'm hesitant (naturally) to send a picture of that over text. I ask what else they will allow. I'm told they will allow me to show it in person. If I go set up a session who am I showing this to? Do they take my Id? Do they write down my name? I'm super hesitant about this sorta thing of course.
    Then don't go and find somewhere else to visit. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Most Japanese have bad teeth. First world country with good water supply and dental care but majority still end up with badly misaligned teeth. They also smoke like chimneys there so stained / yellowed teeth is common.
    Nah son, Fuka's teeth looked like they were rotting away.

  10. #5048

    Wsd pp

    This agency asks for copy of Id. I'm hesitant (naturally) to send a picture of that over text. I ask what else they will allow. I'm told they will allow me to show it in person. If I go set up a session who am I showing this to? Do they take my Id? Do they write down my name? I'm super hesitant about this sorta thing of course.

  11. #5047
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    All negotiations was with Micoto. I didn't notice her teeth, I think they were fine. I do remember Fuka there had awful stained teeth.
    Most Japanese have bad teeth. First world country with good water supply and dental care but majority still end up with badly misaligned teeth. They also smoke like chimneys there so stained / yellowed teeth is common.

  12. #5046
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightDragon  [View Original Post]
    Was MMS the one asking for the additional $ for CIP? And how was Micoto's teeth? Thanks!
    All negotiations was with Micoto. I didn't notice her teeth, I think they were fine. I do remember Fuka there had awful stained teeth.

  13. #5045
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Micoto at WSD / PP is BBFS friendly. GND type, mid twenties, pictures are fairly accurate. Really good service, no rimming though. Lots of DFK and really good BBBJ / BLS. It was extra $ for BBFS. She said it another hundred for CIP so I passed on that.
    Was MMS the one asking for the additional $ for CIP? And how was Micoto's teeth? Thanks!

  14. #5044
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkedLife  [View Original Post]
    From what I've read and also from my experience there aren't a crap ton of 20 yr hotties available at these spots you guys review on here exclusively. So maybe Motts has 60 plus yr grannies because the ones at those other spas are pushing 40 if not already over that line. Might check out Motts for myself though. I have no issues walking out of I don't see anything I like.
    LOL, don't worry how other people spend their money. I've had plenty of Japanese girls in their 20's the last few months no restrictions. You keep going to that Mott street shop and keep the grannies in business.

  15. #5043
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape